• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strong women tickled senseless

Doriansenigma

I’ve noticed fantasies involving Amazons and strong women are usually femdom. I feel like I’ve developed this fetish within a fetish in my 40’s of wanting to tickle a tall strong but feminine woman into absolute hysteria. Or a boss lady who is stern in the office but is submissive and utterly ticklish in the bedroom? Am I the only one? Does anyone else crave a ticklish, submissive giantess?

I love that idea, like with Sloppy Moe tickling Injun Joe. These big strong women who are supposedly tough are really very ticklish

This is definitely one of my favorite fantasies as well. I especially am big into athletic women, like Crossfit or Olympic athletes. The idea of having the tough, gritty athlete reduced to a pile of giggles from tickling (especially their belly) is a big time fantasy for me.

Tickle abuse had a body building Russian lady who was super ticklish. She made a bunch of them. She was pretty too!

Tickle abuse had a body building Russian lady who was super ticklish. She made a bunch of them. She was pretty too!
oh yeah, she had huge ticklish feet and even got a tickle between her legs ;3

Yeah would to see more female powerlifters in videos as lees! I feel like they would see it as a challenge and push themselves to last as long as possible and not give in. Even if they were way more ticklish than the average woman.

I get that sub-fetish...

It's a long read but you might like the Retired Executive Tickle Session true story.

Someday I'll finish writing the follow-ups, one of which involves Ellen's partner Debra, who is about six feet tall, older, regal to the point of haughtiness, and has ridiculously ticklish feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back