• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Struggling Weekend, Freezing, Then, Symptoms

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross and his cousin attended the Yankee home opener in the middle of this whole fiasco.

Even though Ross took his aide, and sat in a suite, it was very cold, and Ross was "dead" for a day and a half after. The home opener was on a Friday, Ross spent Saturday in bed, and was finally able to go out to dinner with Kayley on Sunday, as well as meet his friend Barney at Roosevelt Field Mall, abit having to take his aide, and stop while walking quite a few times.

Tazzio was still running his mouth. Apparently, his new young girlfriend from Russia had turned him more arrogant than ever. Ross lost hope that he could ever settle with Tazzio, and prepared for a long, hateful war.

On Sunday night, Ross was finally able to "Get into it " with Kayley. Ross worshipped her from head to soles. Ross got a foot smell, gave Kayley the tickle torture on her soles and toes, got a nice ladder show, before Kayley "Drained him dry" of his manhood

On Monday, in addition to approving projects with Jack and Vic, and a Zoom show with Steve and Fritz, Ross had a conference call with Alan Hell, Tom from Philadelphia, and a bunch of other "Sharks" as their team plotted to drop an "Atom Bomb" on Tazzio ASAP.

Ross was furious with Tazzio for not allowing a truce to be called. Ross was surly, cranky, and not feeling well.

Ross knew it was time to "Time To Deal " with Tazzio for good.

Would Ross be able to accomplish this?

That would all be seen.

Even though Ross took his aide, and sat in a suite, it was very cold, and Ross was "dead" for a day and a half after.
A baseball stadium on a cold day can be awful. I know that from experience at Shea Stadium years ago.
Ross had a conference call with Alan Hell, Tom from Philadelphia, and a bunch of other "Sharks" as their team plotted to drop an "Atom Bomb" on Tazzio ASAP.
Good, glad to see it.

Yes, Friday with my cousin at the real Yankee stadium was awful, even with an undershirt, polo, sweater, and my heaviest winter jacket on.

I'm glad to see it too, hopefully Tazzio gets his.

Mets V Braves is at noon tomorrow, as tonight's game has already been postponed in Atlanta due to rain.

Next story planned to be posted by Friday night

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back