• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[ Stryker Entertainment Updates ] *

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
* [ Stryker Entertainment Updates ] *

Hello all,

I am happy to report that after a near 5-year hiatus, Stryker Entertainment is back and releasing new content. Thanks to all your e-mails, messages of support, tweets and instagram endorsements, we've decided to start making new content again. The quality that made us a success will continue to not just be present in our new content, but improved even further as we upgrade our hardware and even our website! We will be posting images and previews for each release in this thread as well as our other platforms. As always, feel free to share your feedback, suggestions and questions. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who make this possible!

Last edited:
* [6/25/23] - Tickle Me Harder Daddy *

Gretchen is a young professional who recently discovered she enjoys bondage and wanted to express her femininity through laughter! She came to the right place! Gretchen is 5'5 with an 8.5 shoe and intrigued by the idea of getting tickled. It doesn't take her long to realize that it's both torture and yet she likes it! Staying true to her classy yet sassy self, Gretchen antagonizes us and requests we tickle her harder within minutes of getting started! Gretchens' contagious energy and laugher is sure to bring a smile to your face! This episode features bare, upper body, leg and all over tickling using feathers, feathertips, fingertips, brushes and pinwheel tools.

Attachments

• tickle_me_harder_daddy_preview_image.png
    tickle_me_harder_daddy_preview_image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 446
  • tickle_me_harder_daddy_preview_image_2.jpg
    tickle_me_harder_daddy_preview_image_2.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 327
  • tickle_me_harder_daddy_media_1.jpg
    tickle_me_harder_daddy_media_1.jpg
    895.8 KB · Views: 328
  • tickle_me_harder_daddy_soleshot_2.jpg
    tickle_me_harder_daddy_soleshot_2.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 234
  • tickle_me_harder_daddy_preview_mobile.mp4
    8.2 MB
  • tickle_me_harder_daddy_media_3.jpg
    tickle_me_harder_daddy_media_3.jpg
    864.1 KB · Views: 315
well wlecome back to tickle media forum good see still tickling them cutie pies cant wait see more.

*[6/27/23]* The Latin Diva

Dressa is a shy latin diva who stands 5'10 with a size 10 shoe. Dressa loves to laugh so the thought of laughing and making money sounded like a slam dunk to her. Once the tickling intensifies you can see the shock and dread on her face as she laughs beyond control. We employ feather, feathertips, pinwheels, fingertips and brushes on her soles. Her upper body is quite ticklish too - as we subject her underarms, torso, ribs, thighs and knee to unrelenting tickling. The variation of helplessness in her voice gives away that this is torture for her!

Attachments

• thelatindiva_soleshot1.jpg
    thelatindiva_soleshot1.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 246
  • the_latin_diva_preview_media.jpg
    the_latin_diva_preview_media.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 319
  • the_latin_diva_preview_media_2.jpg
    the_latin_diva_preview_media_2.jpg
    926.8 KB · Views: 250
  • the_latin_diva_preview_mo.mp4
    8.8 MB
  • thelatindiva_hires1.jpg
    thelatindiva_hires1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 317
The Latin Diva to adroable cutest adroable reactions ever life is good when tickle every day gergous ladys like this .

So glad to have you back! Do you think there's any hope of seeing more of Alexa? She was such an excellent 'ler and 'lee.

Have you thought about uploading to clips4sale again? The inability to redownload or stream purchased clips from your personal store is my one disappointment.

Negative; we are not satisfied with their fee structure nor their piracy controls, so we have no intention on going back to them. Old downloads can be re-instated within a reasonable amount of time. We considered a stream-only option but at the time it didn't grab a lot of favor from our user base. We're actually looking into a website upgrade project for later this year too. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

Have you thought about uploading to clips4sale again? The inability to redownload or stream purchased clips from your personal store is my one disappointment.

*[6/29/23]* Ticklish Yoga Instructor

Melissa is a professional yoga and fitness instructor. She stands 5.9 with a size 8.5 shoe. She's confident in her abilities to handle anything - including intense tickling, so we call her bluff! After a brief intro to our viewers, she comes prepared in her yoga outfit and begins a series of stretches to prepare. Michelle's ticklish fitness experience starts with some mild tickling with the feather and fingertips but quickly escalates with instruments like the bear claw, wombaton and added baby oil for more intense reactions! Also, she discovered she had very ticklish sections of her upper body that she didn't know she had. You could see both the surprise and fear on her face and we were sure to exploit it. With her muscles contracting and sensation overwhelming, Michelle's laughter gets more intense as her screams grow more desperate. Michelle's experience concludes with some comical comments and a word of caution for anyone about to get locked in our stocks!

Attachments

• ticklish_yoga_instructor_media_33.jpg
    ticklish_yoga_instructor_media_33.jpg
    751.7 KB · Views: 248
  • ticklish_yoga_instructor_media_21.jpg
    ticklish_yoga_instructor_media_21.jpg
    899.3 KB · Views: 309
  • ticklish_yoga_instructor_media_16.jpg
    ticklish_yoga_instructor_media_16.jpg
    897.9 KB · Views: 287
  • ticklish_yoga_instructor_media_9.jpg
    ticklish_yoga_instructor_media_9.jpg
    865.8 KB · Views: 307
  • ticklish_yoga_instructor_media_1.jpg
    ticklish_yoga_instructor_media_1.jpg
    786.5 KB · Views: 286
  • ticklish_yoga_instructor_preview_mo.mp4
    8.1 MB
There's a combo one coming out in a few weeks but mostly not, yet. Once we have a good ler that meets our quality standards we'll certainly scale that up more :).

Any upcoming f/f stuff planned?

Great stuff! Just curious will we be seeing any previous models returning?

There's a combo one coming out in a few weeks but mostly not, yet. Once we have a good ler that meets our quality standards we'll certainly scale that up more :).

Personally, I’m glad you have mostly M/F and on occasion MF/F content. A minor detail I hope to see more of is that they have their feet spread apart in the outer holes of the stocks, rather than the center. That way there’s no hope for them to protect one foot with the other. Just a personal preference and my 2 cents:)

So glad you’re back! Very excited for what’s to come

Cheers

Negative; we are not satisfied with their fee structure nor their piracy controls, so we have no intention on going back to them. Old downloads can be re-instated within a reasonable amount of time. We considered a stream-only option but at the time it didn't grab a lot of favor from our user base. We're actually looking into a website upgrade project for later this year too. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

I can help with that if you want something of your own, or I can fulfill this on GT

* [7/16/23] - The Ticklish General Manager *

Kylo is in her early 20s, stands 5'9 with a size 8.5 shoe. Kylo is an effective bar tender looking to take the next step to General Manager. She's confident she thoroughly understands the job and has what it takes to get to the next level and that she can hold up under pressure - even tickling pressure. The look of shock on Kylo's face on the test says it all! Kylo proves to be very ticklish with an uncontrollable laugh. We start with feathers on Kylo's extremely soft soles. She's even more sensitive to feathers than most! Her upper body and legs prove to be just as ticklish. Kylo laughs into hysterics as we tickle her inner thighs, knees, underarms, ribs and torso. Despite her best efforts she admits she can't take anymore but we simply don't stop. After all, she was confident she could hold up under pressure, right?!

Attachments

• the_ticklish_gm_hires4.jpg
    the_ticklish_gm_hires4.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 245
  • the_ticklish_gm_hires2.jpg
    the_ticklish_gm_hires2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 209
  • the_ticklish_general_manager_media_4.jpg
    the_ticklish_general_manager_media_4.jpg
    879.1 KB · Views: 280
  • the_ticklish_general_manager_media_6.jpg
    the_ticklish_general_manager_media_6.jpg
    910.7 KB · Views: 280
  • the_ticklish_general_manager_media_7.jpg
    the_ticklish_general_manager_media_7.jpg
    822.2 KB · Views: 304
  • the_ticklish_gm_hires1.jpg
    the_ticklish_gm_hires1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 172
  • the_ticklish_general_manager_preview_forum.mp4
    9 MB
is good to see your back kylo true beauty so gergous really adroable reactions get tickled on those feet sides and armpits lovely smile and begging puts smile on my face life is good when tickle every day women like kylo keep on tickling .

Kylo is in her early 20s, stands 5'9 with a size 8.5 shoe. Kylo is an effective bar tender looking to take the next step to General Manager. She's confident she thoroughly understands the job and has what it takes to get to the next level and that she can hold up under pressure - even tickling pressure. The look of shock on Kylo's face on the test says it all! Kylo proves to be very ticklish with an uncontrollable laugh. We start with feathers on Kylo's extremely soft soles. She's even more sensitive to feathers than most! Her upper body and legs prove to be just as ticklish. Kylo laughs into hysterics as we tickle her inner thighs, knees, underarms, ribs and torso. Despite her best efforts she admits she can't take anymore but we simply don't stop. After all, she was confident she could hold up under pressure, right?!

Great to see you back man! Will any of your videos coming up have any nylon tickling in them? I do hope so!

Great to see you back man! Will any of your videos coming up have any nylon tickling in them? I do hope so!

One of them will yes. All depends on time of year it was filmed and whether talent remembered to bring them.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back