• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stuck on the floor F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I got these new restraints that I was going to use for a new device, but I had the cool idea to screw them into the floor. The restraints allow for no joint movement, no elbows and knees, they pretty much render the lee immobile! Tasha walks around the gagged and blindfolded Cali, mounts her on the floor and attacks her body, focusing on her armpits and hips.

this video is available for download in both standard and HD wmv on my website: tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you can find both the standard and HD video samples of this video on my website tour: STUCK ON THE FLOOR VIDEO SAMPLES

Damn , Cali looks so hot in this situation. I wish her feet would get tickled too

@ Amanda, Tasha did get her feet.

This is an awesome clip!!!
Would have loved to see forced o. but still f@!#ing hot!!!!

It's great how there are always new additions of equipment. It always leaves me wondering which way is the best.

Anyone know if TickleAbuse still does private sessions? And which models do?

This is the best new contraption I've seen in a while! Kudos!!

(Ahem, now put Amber in it, Lolo, Brooke, and Carmen in it please! hehe)

That is very hot!!

I love the restraint! Please make this a staple for all your present and future models. I am going to buy this one right now.

Holy shit that was hot! Cali is amazing! Some inner thigh tickling and that clip would have been perfect!!! :siterocks:

the new restraints are AWESOME! the only thing im against is the ball gag, the thing i love about tickling is hear the girl laugh. but the new restraint is perfect, LO LO should be next and brooke and tasha will LOVE this new setup.

the new restraints are AWESOME! the only thing im against is the ball gag, the thing i love about tickling is hear the girl laugh. but the new restraint is perfect, LO LO should be next and brooke and tasha will LOVE this new setup.

My feedback is the same. Love the new restraint, but I'm not into the gag thing for the same reason. And yes, I think Lo Lo, Brooke and Tasha should be next to try this.

Those restraints would go great with the toe tie stocks. So when is Tasha getting in?

I agree, great restraints. Lose the ballgag and we're in business.

I like ballgags, but you need to get one that will stay in their mouths.

Nice

Love the immobility. May I request/suggest a variation with the arms straight up above the head, still screwed to the floor and still with the elbows locked/extended? (like stretched rack tickling) Might need a pillow/cushion under the lower back. Very nice.
EDIT: And, gags are cool, but not for every situation. Don't stop using them altogether. One of my personal favs is the wide tape that completely covers the mouth, making the girls' screams no louder than whispers, heh.

Last edited:
Those restraints would go great with the toe tie stocks. So when is Tasha getting in?

I was supposed to making a trip to Home Depot sunday and building the new device yesterday and today, but the blizzard definitely changed those plans. The new device will be cross shaped, legs together with toes tied, upperbody slightly inclined so the face is visible during foot tickling. It will be all black and look different from my other devices. Even I am tired of the black and red, lol.

Love the blindfold and ballgag! :rockon:
I think it's awesome when Tasha toys with her victims.
The new restraints are Awesome, they really let you attack the upperbody!

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :siterocks:

This position is so cool, simple yet original.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back