• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Study Abroad Fun

BaseballGirl

I've been a lurker on here for a while now and never really had anything to contribute until now... So I would like to finally introduce myself to the community. I have enjoyed reading over the years.

This is literally my first true tickling experience and I am happy to share it. It's a conglomeration of a few different instances in the past few weeks...

I am currently a fourth year college student and just embarked on a study abroad trip to Italy for the past three weeks (Maymester they call it). I have changed the names of the people to protect the innocent.

The group I traveled with was very small, only seven students, all 20-24 years old and very much interested in history, as I am of course a liberal arts major. There was a guy on the trip, Michael, who I became particularly close to during our travels. Our main connection is that we are both really into baseball and we would talk about it all the time and I enjoyed our conversations about our favorite team and what not. But the real fun began about four days into the trip. Michael was telling a corny pickup line while we were out touring to make me and the other girls laugh. He would always demonstrate his cheesy pickup line by picking one 'lucky girl' to help him out. He was telling the pickup line and he awkwardly put his arm around my shoulder during this, which I suppose was for "effect." I tried to ignore his stupid attempt at humor, but he started touching my hair and then my ear. I'm very sensative around my ear and neck and am extremely ticklish there so I inadvertently jerked away. He smirked and said "Ticklish?" I felt my face grow red and I nodded and moved his hand away from my ear.

Over the next week he remembered this instance and proceeded to tickle me accordingly, though only in short instances. A week later however is when the real fun started. He had been messing with me all week, tickling me here and there randomly. We were all hanging out in the hotel room and talking and he laid down on the bed and closed his eyes for what I suppose was to be a quick nap (which is borderline impossible with six other people chatting away!) with me, right beside him sitting on the bed. I seemed to think this was a good time for some revenge. I poked his stomach a few times and he jumped unexpectedly and started laughing and swatted my hands away. "Hah!" I yelled triumphantly, "See, how do YOU like it?"

And at that moment he literally lunged from his "nap", grapped me and tackled me onto the floor. He tickled me ferociously all over my ears and neck. I was so stunned by this move I literally could do nothing to prevent it, laughing hysterically and begging for him to stop. He went on for a few moments, with me writhing desperately, trying to get away from him. After about a minute of me pleading with him, he stopped and I laid panting on the floor and he helped me up, a huge grin on his face.

The next morning he sat next to me in the car while we were driving through the city steets with two of my professors. He started tickling my ear and I freaked out and tried to kick him away (I'm so violent! :p) but to no avail. He laughed at my attempt and said "Last night was awesome. Totally a big brother move, tickling you to the ground." I felt my face turn red again so I just turned away and looked out the window while he laughed about the whole ordeal.

The best was yet to come though. The next day we had a long drive ahead of us and we both were in the same car again, which I was secretly happy about of course, and the drive was LONG, at least seven or eight hours. When we arrived at the hotel we all went to the girls room and crashed on the bed to take a nap. One of the girls was wide awake talking about I don't even remember what. We were all joking around at the expense of Michael, though I was making particularly harsh jokes, just teasing him about random things. He just had this smile on his face and I had this sudden uncomfortable feeling that I knew what was coming. Out of the blue he started poking my side repeatedly. I literally shrieked and started rolling off the bed when he scrambled to his knees, grabbed me, held me down and proceeded to tickle me everywhere: ears, stomach, knees, legs. All I could manage to get out was "NO! PLEASE, NO! STOP!" He continued for a minute or two while I fought to get out from his grasp, despite my apologies and pleas....and he didn't stop tickling me until I gasped that I was about to wet my pants.

The rest of our journey he teased me about how ticklish I was, frequently grabbing my side for a second just to hear my shriek and to tease me about how close I was to peeing my pants the nights he held me down... makes me think he might be one of us! Regardless though, I can honestly say this was a mighty fun three weeks! I apologize in advance if my writing isn't descriptivie enough... hopefully I will have plently more to write about soon!!

And just so you know, because of this we ended up getting a "noise complaint" from the hotel. :p I think though that it was worth it!!:rainbowbounce:

...That was an altogether charming story, BG. A good introduction to the TMF, as well, and no need to worry about your descriptive style. You described the right things. Glad you had a nice time, too.

.. So, who do you like in the American League?

What an introduction. I like how you made a compilation of isolated incidents into a complete story.

First time writing one? It was very good. Room for improvement but very good nonetheless.

Welcome and we'll be looking out for your next adventure.

If he tickled you in front of others . . .

BaseballGirl, how did your friends react, seeing him tickle you?

Thanks for the cool story - something about that hang-loose European culture worked its magic, it seems.

Welcome baseballgirl :) Really nice introduction :) And a great tickle story :D next time he should tied u :D

You begged him to stop. But, Secreltly, honestly, you are a total lee and love it don't you?

First of all, congrats on de-lurking BaseballGirl and making your first post. Secondly, thanks for the excellent story of your tickling adventures. Glad to hear that you had a lot of fun on your study abroad trip.

And also...excellent screen name. :thumbsup:

... So, who do you like in the American League?

I am a National League kid through and through and an obsessive Braves fan. And by obsessive I mean that it's all I talk about. :p If I was forced to choose an American League team I would probably choose the Mariners because I love Ichiro and Felix Hernandez. Thank you for the nice comments!

What an introduction. I like how you made a compilation of isolated incidents into a complete story.

First time writing one? It was very good. Room for improvement but very good nonetheless.

Welcome and we'll be looking out for your next adventure.

Thank you so much! I'm hoping there will be a next adventure very soon :)

BaseballGirl, how did your friends react, seeing him tickle you?

Funny you should ask because I don't think they were amused at all! In fact they were mad that we "messed up the bed" and made both of us re-make it after the whole thing... hah!

Welcome baseballgirl :) Really nice introduction :) And a great tickle story :D next time he should tied u :D

I completely agree with that last statement, but unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen, heh.

You begged him to stop. But, Secreltly, honestly, you are a total lee and love it don't you?

Well of course ;)

First of all, congrats on de-lurking BaseballGirl and making your first post. Secondly, thanks for the excellent story of your tickling adventures. Glad to hear that you had a lot of fun on your study abroad trip.

And also...excellent screen name. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much!

That was a pretty nice story!

Weird coincidence, I was watching softball on TV the same day (and I raaaaarely ever watch softball). Maybe it was the fates telling me to go play.

Did you guys ever talk about tickling outside of threats and play? Very intriguing and thanks for sharing.

Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

That was a fine story. :D

I know I'm a little late with the feedback, but I also wanted to say I enjoyed the story.

And if you're looking to talk with a Braves fan around here, you should send a message to Mitchell. :)

I am a National League kid through and through and an obsessive Braves fan. And by obsessive I mean that it's all I talk about. :p If I was forced to choose an American League team I would probably choose the Mariners because I love Ichiro and Felix Hernandez. Thank you for the nice comments!

Funny, I am a huge Mariner fan and if I was to choose an NL team I would have to pick the Braves. Ive always loved Chipper. Cool story thanks for sharing!

Personally I prefer the American League, since I was born and raised in Baltimore, but the Braves are actually my favorite National League team (their former GM graduated from the same University I attended). They always have talented young players. Plus I lived in Atlanta for awhile, and it's a great town. Do you live in Hotlanta?

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back