• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stuffed animal collection

milagros317

Verified
A man and woman met one night at a singles event, and seemed to hit it off perfectly. After talking together for an hour, he suggested they go back to his house, and she agreed, something she had never done before upon a first meeting.

She was happy to see that his house was large, in a nice part of town, and well kept. They had drinks and kissed in the living room, and soon they were tearing each other's clothes off and racing to the bedroom.

She was surprised to see that one entire wall of his bedroom had shelves installed from floor to ceiling. All the shelves were filled with stuffed animials, cute and cuddly stuffed animals. The bottom three shelves all had small stuffed animals, the next two shelves, taller than the bottom three, had medium sized stuffed animals, and a very tall top shelf held huge stuffed animals.

She said nothing about this, and soon they were naked on his king sized bed making love. He was a caring, sensitive, and skilled lover, and she was overwhelmed with the greatest sexual experience of her life. They make love all night long, and slept until 3pm the next afternoon.

"This is the one," she thought upon awakening. "This man will be the father of my children."

Seeing that he was awake now also, she cuddled with him and said, "It was so wonderful for me, so wonderful. How was it for you?"

"Very good," he said, "very good indeed."

Pointing to the fourth and fifth shelves, he added "You may pick out any prize you want from the middle section."

:p

I didn't see that one coming, Mils. Very fine joke!

I had to stop seeing him, those damn big creatures are taking up way too much space.

prizewall1iz4.jpg

(There's a giant banana with your name on it....) :Hyrdrogen

bellystrokes said:
I had to stop seeing him, those damn big creatures are taking up way too much space.

Hah, I'll bet you have as many off the top shelf as you wanted. :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back