• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stunning group "Pose" Picture

Spendius

TMF Poster
Hi guys,

this is a webfind I found really interesting...what do you think about it ?

Cheers,

Spendius

Attachments

• ashleya_6_6_03_006.jpg
    ashleya_6_6_03_006.jpg
    929.5 KB · Views: 915
Hey, I don't mean to step on your toes (no pun intended lol.) but some of those girls, especially the one all the way to the left do not look any older than 15 or 16. I appreciate your post, and think it would be a VERY nice picture, but only if those girls were older. I don't know if that's appropriate though, considering how young some of them look.

Oh fuck I didn't think about the legal age ! Do you think I should delete the post ?

Since theres no tickling, just crop them all out and leave the pooch. He's cute. ^^

no worries

Dog? what dog? haha, no worries bud. i think its fine. if the moderators have a problem with the pic, they will delete it. Great post man. thanks a lot

Could be that the dog is also under age - though he's got nice feet.

Look at that cute face. He's the star of the picture, so forget about them and the controversy they have created and lets focus on whats important here, this dog. I wonder if he likes biscuit treats. Not all dogs do. :D

Yes, it does look somewhat comfortable. I wonder if the dog is territorial and would have an issue with you sitting where you want though...

This dog is sooo sexy ! What a pity he doesn't have polished toenails...
We could open a "dog" section in the Forum...

Put a forsaken smiley, man, before they believe you're serious about it!

:D :D :D

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back