• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SUB-BASEMENT 9 ~ Chapters 1-5 (Warning: Sex, Nudity, Violence, Non-Con, F/f)

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
SUB-BASEMENT 9 ~ Chapters 1-5 (Warning: Sex, Nudity, Violence, Non-Con, F/f)

The Sub-Basement 9 series is my fictional account of a secretive international "Black Site" for hire that specializes in torturing females; whether they be spies, political figures, vendettas, extortion, amusement, etc. All are assigned numbers and processed professionally. Naturally, serious tickling as a torture is a favorite method of the head of the facility, "Ms. White." She and "Mr. Black" try to keep things running smoothly and profitably for the Chairman, "Mr. Dark,"... but sometimes they get a case that can be rather... "messy."

(Liner notes: ) My first offering, Sub-Basement 9 is still a favorite of mine. The possibilities for story arc are endless, and I might revisit the old underground facility someday. Perhaps with a new art treatment rather than the digital decoupage, but keeping the film noir look. I am a big fan of Ms. White's in-your-face cojones and Mr. Black's ever-present cool.

Enjoy!

~C.A.B.

Last edited:
SUB-BASEMENT 9 ~ Chapters 1-5 (Warning: Sex, Nudity, Violence, Non-Con, F/f) thru 9

Last edited:
SUB-BASEMENT 9 ~ Chapters 1-5 (Warning: Sex, Nudity, Violence, Non-Con, F/f) thru 14

Last edited:
SUB-BASEMENT 9 ~ Chapters 1-5 (Warning: Sex, Nudity, Violence, Non-Con, F/f) thru 19

SUB-BASEMENT 9 ~ Chapters 1-5 (Warning: Sex, Nudity, Violence, Non-Con, F/f) thru 24

SUB-BASEMENT 9 ~ Chapters 1-5 (Warning: Sex, Nudity, Violence, Non-Con, F/f) thru 29

SUB-BASEMENT 9 ~ Chapters 1-5 (Warning: Sex, Nudity, Violence, Non-Con, F/f) thru 34

SUB-BASEMENT 9 ~ Chapters 1-5 (Warning: Sex, Nudity, Violence, Non-Con, F/f) thru 39

SUB-BASEMENT 9 ~ Chapters 1-5 (Warning: Sex, Nudity, Violence, Non-Con, F/f) thru 40

Wow, I love your art. Great work!

P.S. - your seventh picture is kinda small

Thanks for the heads up. Picture 7 is fixed.

Can't believe I didnt read this sooner :) Great style and story line, very original.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back