• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Submission Fighting

dok

My sister's friend - a real tough girl - specialized in pinning other girls to the ground and tickling them into submission.
She would pin their arms to the side or over their heads and work the armpits and ribs.

She was fighting one girl and flipped her on her back. She pinned her arms over her head with her knees on her shoulders.
She the began running her fingers in her armpits and down her sides.
The girl began screaming and cursing. She gritted her teeth and twisted her head from side to side but she couldn't hold it in except for short spurts of spontaneous giggles.
Suddenly her back arched and she let out the loudest scream and laugh. She kicked so hard her sandals came off.
The crowd was in hysterics!

The fight lasted about ten minutes b4 it was broken up.

They still talk about that fight where i come from.

Last edited:
Why can't we have that as an alternative twist to female wrestling here in the good ol' USA. I have read they do this in Japan.

Cage fighting for the guys and cage tickling for the gals...I'm in =)

so is it jiu-jitsu that they fighting in cause if so i swear that would be classed as cheating...

would be cool to see a vid of this though!

That would be classified as cheating in organized matches. But street fighting anything goes.

A guy in California wrote me he witnessed a wrestling match between an Asian girl and a white girl.

The Asian girl used a martial arts maneuver to pin the white girl down.
She some how locked her arms over her head and had one hand free.
Every time the white girl attempted to get up the Asian girl would dig under her armpit causing the white girl to lose her momentum.

The white girls friends cried foul but no broke broke it up.
Finally the Asian girl jumped on her chest pinning her a classic schoolgirl pin.

This "sister's friend" wouldn't happen to be Fightinggirl666 would it?? :jester:
If you've ever seen her posts you'd know what I mean.

Great story! Thanks for sharing

Martial Arts

I couldn't believe i found this post!

I knew two girls who didn't get along took martial arts classes together.
During a submission wrestling class one girl pinned the other girl with her legs around her waist in a scissors hold and then she stretched her enemy's arm out and locked it.

Then she started tickling her armpit without mercy. The girl began shrieking and twisting and turning but she was helpless.
The instructor just stood there with a expressionless look on his face and the other students just watched.

The girl look at her instructor for help but he did not intervene. Finally the girl began sort of sobbing ( between fits of laughter) i guess she was embarrassed.

After a few minutes the girl let her up and she walked off red-faced and humiliated.

i felt so sorry for her but everyone else seemed to have liked it

Last edited:
Hillarious

During a submission wrestling class one girl pinned the other girl with her legs around her waist and then she stretched her enemy's arm out and locked it.

Then she started tickling her armpit without mercy. The girl began shrieking and twisting and turning but she was helpless.
The instructor just stood there with a expressionless look on his face and the other students just watched.

The girl look at her instructor for help but he did not intervene. Finally the girl began sort of sobbing ( between fits of laughter) i guess she was embarrassed.

After a few minutes the girl let her up and she walked off red-faced and humiliated.

I would have paid an admition fee to get front row to that. Who knows, perhaps the instructor is one of us. Hehe!!

During a submission wrestling class one girl pinned the other girl with her legs around her waist and then she stretched her enemy's arm out and locked it.

i think i would of been amongst the crowd who liked it ;)

Why can't we have that as an alternative twist to female wrestling here in the good ol' USA. I have read they do this in Japan.

Cage fighting for the guys and cage tickling for the gals...I'm in =)
Sexist! Guys deserve to get it far more :)

That would be classified as cheating in organized matches. But street fighting anything goes.

A guy in California wrote me he witnessed a wrestling match between an Asian girl and a white girl.

The Asian girl used a martial arts maneuver to pin the white girl down.
She some how locked her arms over her head and had one hand free.
Every time the white girl attempted to get up the Asian girl would dig under her armpit causing the white girl to lose her momentum.

The white girls friends cried foul but no broke broke it up.
Finally the Asian girl jumped on her chest pinning her a classic schoolgirl pin.
Actually in my experience it's often the Asians (girls and guys) who try this on in Judo class, messing around and the like. I've had a few try it on me, but it's never worked - they get a bit embarassed cause it's not working :D Course just makes the revenge more fun :)

I would have paid an admition fee to get front row to that. Who knows, perhaps the instructor is one of us. Hehe!!
Actually if you care to go along to a sparing session or hang around after class it happens more often than you'd think. Especially if I'm around *innocent* ;)

So.....is this "sister's friend" ticklish and has she ever had a dose of her own medicine? Sounds like she needs one....or more.

Show of hands here...who all would shell out some bucks toward some pay per view for some real life no bullshit tickle martial arts submission stuff?

if they could find your weak spot where would it be?

Have you ever punished someone b4?

Once read a story on here where two girls had a play fight that kinda got out of hand, the one chick pinned the other and tickled her so bad that she pee'd herself and ran out crying.

can't remember if it was in the true or fiction section, it was a while ago but what a way to humiliate someone. Nasty

So.....is this "sister's friend" ticklish and has she ever had a dose of her own medicine? Sounds like she needs one....or more.

Yes, she's ticklish but it's hard to reach her tickle spots (butt crack, bottom of feet)unless she's wearing a bathing suit or thong bikini.

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back