• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Success sharing a tickling fetish?

uh?

Hello everyone,

I’m really interested to know how many people here have managed to meet up, talk with or even form relationships from the forum?

I’m 25, a guy and live just out of Newcastle in the UK.

I broke up with a long-term girlfriend a while back and obviously want to start meeting and hanging out with new people. The girl I was with had absolutely no interest in tickling and thought it was weird. If I asked to do anything and have some fun it would be grudgingly. Obviously the relationship wasn’t built on my fetishes, but they’re still a big part of me I can’t just switch off. I like them anyway :) It took me honestly almost about two years to even build up the courage to just outright tell her about this fetish I’d had since being about 15.

I’m older and wiser now but still have no idea how to bring this subject up with people. You lucky individuals who have managed to find people to share your interests, how did you do it? I’m guessing a lot of people would have met outside forums and I’d like to hear about that as well.

The way I've done it with women early on was reactionary, I guess would be the word. Never one to instigate, if a woman felt playful and tickled me, I acted shocked (the same as a guy might act if a woman randomly grabbed his crotch.), and simply stated that tickling is something very personal to me. They tended to respond with questions about it being traumatic for me, to which I simply say that it's quite the opposite. I then only elaborate to my level of comfort, and only in response to further questions. Sometimes, a little alcohol helps with inhibitions. ;)

Hello everyone,

Hi there.

You lucky individuals who have managed to find people to share your interests, how did you do it? I’m guessing a lot of people would have met outside forums and I’d like to hear about that as well.

Well, first of all... don't consider us "lucky", because honestly, it really should be a normal part of your love life. If you consider it the be-all and end-all, and over-focus on it or over-romanticize it, then you'll come off as creepy and women will, in fact, shy away from you for it.

Secondly, if you can find a gathering in your area, go to one. But, don't go with the intent of tickling anyone - just go to meet other people into your fetish. It's a great confidence-builder to know that yes, other people are into tickling and no, not all of them are creepy or weird. I met some really great people out here when I got involved in the local scene and even though I don't go to gatherings much anymore, the folks I befriended there are a core part of my social circle. We're all gamer geeks, so it's not like we just hang out and talk about how much we'd like to tickle Jennifer Anniston all day.

Now, as far as girls go... some will hate you for it, but plenty more will be totally into it. I've never had a girlfriend who didn't love the idea, or was at least willing to try it. The trick is to bring it up early enough that you can break things off if she's not down with the idea, but not so early on that talking about it will sound creepy. After all, you don't blurt out that you like oral on your second date. Same thing.

There's other things you can try, but this should give you a good heard start. I might also recommend my buddy Soledad's blog - he writes about this sort of thing with regards to foot fetishism fairly frequently. Dig it.

For me it's been all success.
I got to experience ALOT of tickling action after I opened up about it.
I went a bit more extreme when it came to opening up when I was in a TV program about sexuality being a foot/tickling fetishist. But if it wasn't for that show I would never have the relationship I have with roxita now. :) It all began with a message she posted on my facebook wall after she saw the show. "you can tickle my feet anytime!". noooom!

I just came out and told my boyfriend of 2months and said "This is me, take it or leave it." Ofcourse it did take a LOT of alcohol to help me be so open, but the best part was his reaction! He told me he loved it too and couldn't wait to get into the tying up part of it all :D
It's not about being lucky, it's about being with someone you're so comfortable with to just tell them :)
Good luck from a fellow UK member!

My story is a little different. I had someone 'come out' to me. At first I thought it sounded silly. But then I was shown there is tickling and then there is TICKLING! And here I am exploring further!!

I doubt I am as much of a tickling lover as many here but it's a fun kink and I like how it can go from playful, to maddening to...you know. ;)

I kinda try to bring it up early-ish in the relationship, so my fetish grows naturally in the relationship, instead of randomly bringing it up a few months in lol. It just seems easier (to me).

I kinda try to bring it up early-ish in the relationship, so my fetish grows naturally in the relationship, instead of randomly bringing it up a few months in lol. It just seems easier (to me).

I usually like to bring it up after I first tell my gf I wanna try bondage. As soon as I have her secured tightly to the bed, I like to say, "Oh by the way, I have a thing for tickling." :firedevil

I usually like to bring it up after I first tell my gf I wanna try bondage. As soon as I have her secured tightly to the bed, I like to say, "Oh by the way, I have a thing for tickling." :firedevil

hahahahaha that made me laugh. How evil.

I've noticed I don't really NEED to bring it up. Women kinda figure it out on their own. It either does or doesn't cause problems. If it does, then I move on.

For me it's been all success.
I got to experience ALOT of tickling action after I opened up about it.
I went a bit more extreme when it came to opening up when I was in a TV program about sexuality being a foot/tickling fetishist. But if it wasn't for that show I would never have the relationship I have with roxita now. :) It all began with a message she posted on my facebook wall after she saw the show. "you can tickle my feet anytime!". noooom!

Wow glad it worked!

I'm good friends with many people here... met only 2 in person, and one of them is now my boyfriend (best one EVER i might add :) ) ... so it happens, you just gotta start somehwere and talk to people who you share more common interests other than tickling :) ... unless of course thats all you're looking for right now...

I was well over a few months into my relationship with my partner that I finally brought it up. He was willing to explore my fetish with me at first, but nothing beyond willing... and now he's said that he actually really likes to tickle me.
So go figure. :3
I would have never had such epic sex if I hadn't opened up about what turns me on.

Of course, I did bring it up in the middle of sex... which was probably a little awkward. but it worked. lol The only concerns he had when I told him there was something I was really into was whether he was doing something to me or if I was doing something to him... and when I told him what it was he was only worried about not being a good 'ler. but he's gotten sooo good at it. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back