• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sucker Punch movie

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
For the first time in several years,I went to see a movie in a movie theater. Sucker Punch,to me,was a great movie. Good looking broads,great fight scenes,and Scott Glenn.

The ending took me by surprise. That is very rare. If you are looking for a good action movie,see it. If you are looking for simple escapism,see this movie.

If you are looking for something realistic,watch a documentary. :p

I was hoping to go to the movies I havent been in years this might be the one my wife and I see

I'm with Zod. Great film, even though the critics generally dislike it. The tagline of this one is right on the money: You will be unprepared.

I'm with Zod. Great film, even though the critics generally dislike it. The tagline of this one is right on the money: You will be unprepared.

Where have you been? Good seeing around. ;)

Thanks for the endorsement. I did think the previews looked really cool. But yeah, the critics and reviews have been almost universally bad...not that that really matters I suppose. I may have to check it out anyway.

Has anyone seen "Battle: Los Angeles"? :hmm: Another movie where I thought the trailer looked great, but got pretty much blasted in the reviews.

You guys are the first people I've heard say anything positive about it. And I've talked to a lot of people. I'll save my time, and my money; I've already read the barely-existant plot, and it's pretty terrible.

You guys are the first people I've heard say anything positive about it. And I've talked to a lot of people. I'll save my time, and my money; I've already read the barely-existant plot, and it's pretty terrible.

I have seen Oscar winner movies that had a worse plot.

If anyone is looking for a movie for pure escapism,this is it. Nothing more,nothing less.

my friends and I have been planning to do a guys night to go see this movie ever since we saw a preview this summer. Might happen this weekend. Thanks for the info.

I want to see this one as well. Maybe I will hit the theater next week.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back