• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sucks to be me

alchemy

Verified
Hello everyone

I might not be able to make it to NEST this year. My arms have been feeling so shitty lately, even driving has been a chore from time to time. This isn't certain, but with it only being a week away, I simply might not be able.

Oh well, if I don't there goes a years worth of waiting and $600.... :sowrong:

We'll see I guess...

Sorry everyone, this is really bumming me out.

Wait, whatsa matter with your arms?

And what the hell is this about $600? You already booked everything?

You better fucking come. After all the shit talking you've been doing?! :p

Noooo!

You must come!
Plus, there are FABULOUS acupuncturists in Philly;
we'll fix you right up!

Lee

Look, just use one arm... I'll back you up with the other hand if you need!!!!

C'mon, you can't miss it!

I cant go because of other issues going on with me (ones Im happy about honestly...)
but the issue with your arms....is it nerve damage or something like neuropathy?

If so, I had some BAD bouts with my nerves dying and hurting all the time over a year or so ago, I know some home techniques, remedies and exercises that might help. Shoot me a PM or let me know in here....

You gotta go....I cant be there in flesh but I will be there in spirit, besides a few people there are going to call me from NEST, and Id like the chance to say hi.

Rob

You will surely be missed!!!

Sorry to hear that I had a great time hanging out last year. Those Freddy gloves were great. I hope that you change your mind but health is always your number one priority.
Jeff

Thanks for the support guys...We'll see. It all depends. I'm going to see a neurologist next week to get things checked out. I've been having weakness and muscle spasms in my sholders and upper back...pinched nerve or something probably....anyway, we'll see...

Dude, you play my favorite music, and you've had Lovecraft and Freddy quotes in your signature. I'm looking forward to meeting you, and really hope that you'll be able to make it. I'm sorry to hear about your arm and shoulder problems; I read about them a while back and was really hoping they'd be cleared up at this point, as I've had some more limited experience with that sort of thing myself... albeit a while further back, nor so severe.

I sympathize, and I'll be sending positive thoughts your way.

Wait, WHUT?

Nuh-uh, you have to come! Who else am I gonna talk about Metalocalypse with?? :cry1:

Bella

:twohugs: Here's hoping that the trouble subsides and you can make it. Hang in there!

It's just not going to be the same without you, man. I was hoping to talk music with you. I have a lot to learn and you seem very knowledgable.

Hey Alchemy, just wanted to say that I hope you feel better soon and that you DO get to go to NEST. Hopefully, you can bring us back some happy stories :)

Look at all the friends you've made after just one NEST!

You can't let us down, Alchemy!

At any rate, I'll keep some fingers crossed that your arms feel better fast, and that you're able to use the fingers attached to them come NEST.

Keep us posted, Lucifer.

Good luck with the neurologist... if it turns out to be a pinched nerve or something like that: consider going to see a massage therapist. We can do a lot for problems like that if what is impinging the nerve is tight muscle, an inflamed tendon, or other soft-tissue problem...

Again, good luck!

Hey Beautiful!

I was beginning to wonder why I hadn't seen you on the boards recently. So sorry to hear you've been in pain; I was counting on living NEST vicariously through you again! :D

I do believe in miracles and hope one is there for you so you can make it to NEST. This is a real bummer, but there's still some time to get you all better soon...... :cat:

Wow that will stink if you can't make it. I certainly hope you find some answers at the neurologist.

Best wishes man,i hope you can make it.I lived in Houston for many years and was hoping to catch up on whats going on down there.

Serious Bummer....

It'd be such a shame if you couldn't make it. Who would I sing "Men, men, men, men..." with at the trivia games if you can't make it?

But seriously, health issues always take priority over anything else in life. I just hope you're well enough to come. If not, we'll really miss you.

R

:devil:

M

:angel: ( :confused: )

Alchemy I really hope that you will be able to make it to Nest,I was looking forward to meeting you :twohugs:

awwww poor you. You can't use a sling or something and just use one arm?

sending positive thoughts yr way.

I'm really going to try and make it...still don't feel all that great...
All the doctors I've been to don't seem to be all that concerned with my problems. They keep saying "It's just..." or "It's nothing to worry about" It's both of my shoulders that bug me really...the right more than they left...sometimes it runs down into my leg for a time...makes it feel tired like I pulled a muscle or something...
It's gotta be something in my back or my neck....
Getting really sick of this shit...it's hard to keep my spirits up really...
Thursday I get to see the neurologist and find out if I'm dying or not...so...If I get good news, I'll be there...bad news...probably not...

I hate weird shit like this...
Really fucking depressing...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back