• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sueno de Amor Univision Spanish TV Series *HOT* - Betty Monroe, Marjorie de Sousa,etc

costas2

TMF Regular
I've become a big fan of Marjorie de Sousa and Betty Monroe (Spanish actors) here lately (I'm a sucker for the booty, and they don't disappoint), and although I don't speak spanish I decided to check out the show on Univision called Sueno de Amor. It's available for download on-demand through Directv until tomorrow I believe on TV and computer watch.

I came across several tickling scenes in this series but I'm not sure how to convert the shows into clips to post here. I have a list of the episodes (capitulos) and time mark of the scenes if anyone can help get them into a clip form. The woman who are either tickled or tickling others are INSANELY attractive in my opinion. Betty Monroe tickles a lot and Marjorie de Sousa gets tickled in a later episode.

If anyone is willing the episodes are:

Capitulo 4: around 22 min mark
Capitulo 37: around the 4 min mark. A goldmine for me b/c Betty Monroe tickles this guy in a very taunting fashion that is such a turn on to me!

Capitulo 80: about half way I think... its the redhead who gets tickled by the grandmother

There is another where Marjorie gets tickled by a guy but its one of the later episodes that I think is unavailable to download now :(

Anyways, if anyone is willing to download these episodes of the ON-Demand section in Directv by tomorrow, I think others might enjoy as well. Sorry I'm not tech-savvy in the least to know where to start on doing this...

Aw, this sound spromising! Do you know who the guy that gets tickled in episode 37 is? I love f/m ticklig, haha.

There is a screenshot of a part of the scene. I can't remember what episode its on but it may be 112. Its during a collage of photos/videos of their family, and he tickles her during a part of the collage on the screen. She is so hot I almost melted. So much tickling in this tv series I was amazed. I think Betty Monroe thoroughly enjoyed tickling others during filming :)

The look on the girls face on the 1st photo of the 2nd set is priceless!!! She knows someone is about to get tickled really bad hehe :) And she gets Betty as well. The photo of Betty's fingers wiggling back and forth sends chills up my spine... I would have handcuffed myself in 2 seconds at that point and told her to tickle me to DEATH. The last two I just added b/c both Betty and Marjorie have amazing booty that make me drool

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back