• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suggestions for a gag

yukio.san

TMF Regular
I need suggestions about how to gag a loud laugher in a safe (most important) but at the same time effective way.

Thanks!

Oooh i know!! Use a small hand-towell. One thats not too small, but one just big enough where it can be bit-down on and tied around to the back of your head.
i know this type of cloth-gag has a certain name, but i don't remember.
this works GREAT.

ManiacTickler: suggested a dirty sock :
um...Whatt?? NO!!! i hope your joking :eek:
Not everyone is into stuff like that. I'm trying to be as general as possible.

anyway, with a towel/rag, it creates a type of signature "muffled laughter" that other gags (like ball gags) can not induce, while also it COMPLETELY prevents all forms of talking. This method also makes the giggles and screams significantlyquieter, but still audible.

(in case you didn't pick up on this, i LOVE being gagged while tickled mercilessly! Especially when I'm gagged like this, because it really amplifies how submissive i feel when i try to scream, and All I can muster up is muffled little whimpers <3 <3 <3 mmrMMMRPffmrppf mMMRRMPFF!!)

id say its pretty safe, and very easy to do.
plus its super effective <3 ;)

You could use a rolled up (by the corners) bandana as a cleave gag with 2 pieces of duct-tape over it. Or a small, clean sock partially stuffed in their mouth with 2 pieces of duct-tape over it.

Well that's just a terrible idea steve, especially if he wants to use one.

First of all, thanks for your suggestions.

She is really a loud laugher even for light stimulations. But we play in my flat and I would prefer people in the flats next to mine not hear her scream and laugh too bad.

Last time we simply used a bandana as a cleave gag and I put a Metallica's lp on but wasn't enough. Really.

First of all, thanks for your suggestions.

She is really a loud laugher even for light stimulations. But we play in my flat and I would prefer people in the flats next to mine not hear her scream and laugh too bad.

Last time we simply used a bandana as a cleave gag and I put a Metallica's lp on but wasn't enough. Really.

Sorry to hop in your thread with questions here, hope you dont mind! In your experience, has breathing been a big issue with a gag? I'm worried about suffocating somebody.

I've insert gauze to absorb the salvia, then one strip of clear tape. Over that I wrap around the area that sticky sports tape. Really works on a loud squealing or scream :)

Sorry to hop in your thread with questions here, hope you dont mind! In your experience, has breathing been a big issue with a gag? I'm worried about suffocating somebody.

Well I don't have much experiences with gags and that's why I'm asking here. I would suggest not gagging at all if the victim has respiratory issues anyway cause he/she needs his/her mouth as well to properly breath

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back