• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer time FUN (f/f anthro)

sassysnake

TMF Novice
Oh, how I adore these pics!!

The first pic is of Carol, the croc, being teased by her friend Ellen, the eel! Clever names? XP No real story for this one, Carol is just relaxing on her floaty and gets some surprises tickles from below!

The second is the first pic I drew of Ellen! This one was for a contest, I didn't win but I don't care! XD I still got this adorable pic! Well, for this one, Ellen has somehow trapped herself in some human trash....... BOO!!! Quit polluting!!! Anyhoo, a friendly furry fox from above tries to help her but inadvertently tickles her sensitive toes!!! Poor gal!! She's only trying to help! XD

Anyhoo, here are some anthro gals in bikinis being tickled! Enjoy!! ^^

More cuteness! :) I really like the colors as well, there's something about colored pencils that OpenCanvas and Oekaki just can't quite duplicate, gives the reptilian gals a very 'smooth' look rather than all rough and scaly. Great work!

More cuteness! :) I really like the colors as well, there's something about colored pencils that OpenCanvas and Oekaki just can't quite duplicate, gives the reptilian gals a very 'smooth' look rather than all rough and scaly. Great work!

Thanks! ^^ I used to color all my pics........ I've been awful lazy lately....... XP Anyhoo, I'm glad you like the look of my colored pics! ^^

Always color your pics. :whip:

Keep cracking that whip............ I leik it........... 83

ahem, realistically speaking, coloring takes a lot of hours and I just don't have the time anymore........ >.> Maybe I'll color some pics, I'd have to put some time into it though......

How could I miss this two awesome colored pics?! I feel ashamed....not XD

I still love these pics X3

I love the first one. That' s too cute. By the way, I love how you draw hands.

Glad to see you here too, sassy ^^

I remember those 2 great pics from DA. Makes me wanna draw some scalies again. I especially love the playfulness of the first one. Perfect way to sneak in a tickle ;)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back