• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sunshine Suffers F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I have been trying to get Sunshine in my stocks for some time, just never seemed to work out. Mandy did her best to get her and finally succeeded. Seems Sunshine had a good reason to avoid my stocks, she is super ticklish! She had no idea Mandy had such devilish nails, definitely way more than she can take. Mandy uses only her nails in this one, nonstop style.

Tickleabuse.com Download all my videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 Still on clips4sale

TA WORSHIP All my foot and belly worship videos

Attachments

• sunshinesuffers1.jpg
    sunshinesuffers1.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 1,606
  • sunshinesuffers2.jpg
    sunshinesuffers2.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 931
  • sunshinesuffers3.jpg
    sunshinesuffers3.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 982
  • sunshinesuffers4.jpg
    sunshinesuffers4.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 783
  • Sunshine Suffers Sample.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,484
Indeed a milestone to work with Sunshine. I have been waiting for this. I repeat myself but I hope the next clip is gonna be Sunshine on the rack and tickled by Mandy! That would be hot.

i love it to and how sunshine says dont go there on those wonder full tooties of hers. i like seeing new ladys getting laughing stocks and just see how ticklish they are and break right down.

Love it! Hate the oil.. can we stop with so much oil plz?

Why? Do you hate the way it looks? Personally, I think the clips get even better when the oil comes out, so I welcome all oil he wants to use.

Maybe it's because I like being teased, but my favorite clips are the ones that start out without any oil, and then the oil comes out about halfway through.

In particular, when using a brush, the oil prevents the skin from being irritated and scratched.

Good point. I love seeing the girls scream when the brush comes out, and would much prefer the screams be due to laughter than pain.

In particular, when using a brush, the oil prevents the skin from being irritated and scratched.

Absolutely. Oiled soles look amazing too.

I generally use Baby Lotion first which absorbs quite quickly but make the skin nice and soft. I then use Baby Oil Gel (thanks to turtleboy for this idea - it stays where you want it) to make the feet nice and slippery. You can then really go to town with a brush applying more speed and pressure than you could on soft bare skin.

Two tips. Firstly, after you have applied oil I find you have to use a bit more fingernail when the friction has been reduced to get the best reactions to finger tickling. Secondly, wipe your hands after applying lotions or you can have brushes flying across the room.

the soles seem to be strong, expressive and slightky rough. (beautiful) Mandy oiled her a torture very well

I love just the tickling with nails clips and Mandy has a great set of them. I think the brush takes away the experience of just nails. I like the vids better when just long nails are used. Tickle Abuse has done a few of these which I loved please make more. Especially the one called revenge with nails. There is a lady who knew how to tickle with just her nails.

Exactly!!! I concur. The fingernail tickling definitely trumps the brush tickling. :thumbsup:

Thanks for agreeing with me funky I just hope they listen to us lol

I also love when they use oil and then open up the toes and tickle between each one of them

Wow! Possibly the best foot tickle clip I've seen in a long time. Mandy's nails are incredible and that laugh is awesome. Bet that dress gave a great upskirt too ;)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back