• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super G.A.L.S. Summer Fun Special - NEW e-comic

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
Now you kind fans who read issue 4 of the Super G.A.L.S. and wondered what the mysterious advertisement in the back of the issue was about can now find out!

Holy smokes, it's summer time and you know what that means...it gets hot!! To combat the heat, the G.A.L.S. head off to the beach for some much needed fun in the sun and surf. Of course, being at the beach doesn't protect them from various ticklish situations!

We assembled a great team of artists to draw six pin-ups of the Super G.A.L.S. enjoying their day at the beach! Check it out:
SFSpromopic2_zps99ee9bbb.jpg

Six brand new pin-ups from Soda Bobinsky, Ghostely, Dr_Random and myself available for just $3.99! What a scorching summertime deal! You can pick up the Super G.A.L.S. Summer Fun Special from Black Feather Graphics here: https://payhip.com/b/yE04

Last edited:
This is a H O T summer winner, Sandy. So much Super flesh to tickle... so little bikini. I especially enjoyed seeing Soda back in action! This edition should come with a voucher for a free COLD shower. HAWT!

By the way, C.A.B. did a little something for the Summer Fun Special. Here's a free pin-up of Enchantra and Moonbird done old school style!

supergals_summer.jpg

Of course, knowing C.A.B., there may have been time travel somehow involved in the creation of this pin-up.

That, or maybe a wizard.

Thanks, C.A.B.!

That, or maybe a wizard.

I'm going to go with wizard. He has to be, that's the only way he can be that good.
I also want to give props to Soda Bobinsky, Ghostely, and of course Sandrock on their work. The pin-ups look great!

...Of course, knowing C.A.B., there may have been time travel somehow involved in the creation of this pin-up.

That, or maybe a wizard.

oh, if that were only true, I'd be tickling the snot out of Ronnie Dixon (aka Tiana Cambridge, Monica Fraggi) right now... ...then... ... ... whatever. ;)

Last edited:
I have to say I think C.A.B's contribution is one of my favourites in this Summer Special.
It captures the playful innocence of those Archie classics so well!

While I never cease to be amazed by CAB's skills, I think everyone did an amazing job on this special! Thanks to all!

Super G.A.L.S. Summer Fun Special!

Soda Bobinsky, Ghostely, Dr_Random and Sandrock74

What a great line up of talent! Well worth the the admission price!

By the way, C.A.B. did a little something for the Summer Fun Special. Here's a free pin-up of Enchantra and Moonbird done old school style!

View attachment 362239

Of course, knowing C.A.B., there may have been time travel somehow involved in the creation of this pin-up.

That, or maybe a wizard.

Thanks, C.A.B.!

No one blends nostalgia and pop culture with our fetish better than C.A.B.!

Outstanding!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back