• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

atreyu1

TMF Novice
Alright, it seems that a my work place people have become vocal about their favorite super hero and why and have thus started many discussions on who would kick whos ass. So this has given me an idea to start a thread with more or less the same principles.

So whos your favorite super hero and why and who would you like to see them battle against in a winner take all death match. I look forward to this.

Mine would be Batman and i would love to see him kick the shit out of Superman using the kryponite ring that superman was dumb enough to give him. that aught to take him down a few pegs :batman:

My favorite super hero is Arm-Fall-Off-Boy, a candidate for the Legion of Super Heroes. his amazing power is that his left hand detaches and his right hand uses it as a club.

He kicks ass on sheer hubris and charisma.

I expect the ridicule to start after I post this.

LOL

I grew up with "The Super Friends", and my faves were The Wonder Twins.

However, I would like the comic book versions, not the TV show versions. The twins in the comic book were much more competent, and used their powers smartly. Jayna was turning into dragons, rhinos, prehistoric animals. Zan was becoming tornados, tidal waves, and once, Jack Frost, freezing everything he touched.

I would also like them to look like how they did when they appeared in Young Justice, not Super Friends.

The Punisher.

If you're going to be a vigilante, don't be a half-ass vigilante. How many innocent people has the Joker killed during and after repeated jailbreaks because Batwuss won't man up and do what's necessary? Sometimes you just gotta put the rabid dog down.

Tim Burton's Batman had plenty of flaws but he knew how to deal with the Joker and his ilk. This Dark Knight wuss needs the Punisher to show him how things get done. :33:

PFFFT whatever any moron can walk around and kill people but it takes a man of real character and class to keep himself from giving in to just killing people. Besides if it came down to it batman would kick the punishers ass any day. whats a dude in a tshirt and pants got against a man wearing body armour and has fancy high tech gandgets... hes lucky if he still has his dick when batman gets done with him. :fuk2::nono::double fuck:

PFFFT whatever any moron can walk around and kill people but it takes a man of real character and class to keep himself from giving in to just killing people. Besides if it came down to it batman would kick the punishers ass any day. whats a dude in a tshirt and pants got against a man wearing body armour and has fancy high tech gandgets... hes lucky if he still has his dick when batman gets done with him. :fuk2::nono::double fuck:
Only a moron would talk about "walking around and killing people." I'm talking about killing deadly homicidal maniacs. If killing the Joker was easy, he would have been taken out by the drug dealers he was robbing and killing before he got involved with Batman. And if you think Batwuss can take down the Punisher because he has "fancy gadgets", you really are as simple-minded as you sound. The Punisher has wiped out entire criminal organizations on his own: no sidekick, no "Punisher mobile", no "Punisher mansion" or "Punisher cave" or any other billionaire resources and goodies. Just pure unadulterated badassness. And a take-no-prisoners attitude. :fuk2:

And the Punisher isn't some wussyboy hiding behind a mask. He doesn't give a fuck who knows his name or what he looks like. Who do you think scares the criminal scum more: the guy who's there to make a citizen's arrest or the guy who's there to send them to hell?

Last edited:
Spiderman owns all! I'd like to see him agaisnt Batman to show marvel superiority

Has anybody else watched that HBO documentary on real-life "superheroes"? It's pretty interesting.

Batmans alterego is rich and gets more poontang in a day then the punisher will ever see in his life time... 'nuff said. :lol

Batmans alterego is rich and gets more poontang in a day then the punisher will ever see in his life time... 'nuff said. :lol
Meanwhile the Joker has escaped from jail AGAIN, killing two guards and three innocent passersby on his way to freedom, all while your "superhero" is getting his daily poontang. Good show! :lol No wonder Gotham City is a cesspool of psychopathic killers, despite having so-called "superheroes" patrolling the streets. :huh

Hey you cant be everywhere at once haha!!!
Which is why you put down the mad dogs when you can. Here's how a serious superhero works: the first time you defeat a psychokiller, you turn him over to the authorities. If he escapes and kills again, he doesn't get a second bite at the prison option, he gets an unmarked grave. Then you can move on to the next psychokiller, because there's always going to be a next one. You don't play catch-and-release with dangerous vermin, because that just encourages the vermin to come back heavier next time, and to bring new friends with them.

BTW Batman isn't getting nearly as much sex as you think. His playboy persona is a disguise; his main life is Batman and keeping Wayne Industries going so he can keep Batman supplied with "wonderful toys", to quote the better Joker of the movie series. :cool

*cracks knuckles--this is gonna be one long post*

Marvel super heroes are a thing of mine. Yes, Wolverine is a bit overpowered, but...come on, he's got pinache! The X-Men kick ASS.

The Fantastic 4 Are hysterical, kick ass, and are just plain cool to LOOK at.

Iron Man...a guy who's so rich and so powerful he doesn't NEED a secret identity who decided to go against his own company policy to give back to the world.

Spiderman, an average highschooler who adapted to his powers THAT well.

And some of the Marvel villians are plain cool, too. Deadpool. Need I say more? If I do, just...look him up XD

>_> Before anybody gets a chance to say it, yes, I also think they'd all be kickass lers. I'm a girl, whaddaya expect?! XD

~K

Marvel super heroes are a thing of mine. Yes, Wolverine is a bit overpowered, but...come on, he's got pinache! The X-Men kick ASS.

Iron Man...a guy who's so rich and so powerful he doesn't NEED a secret identity who decided to go against his own company policy to give back to the world.

And some of the Marvel villians are plain cool, too. Deadpool. Need I say more? If I do, just...look him up XD

>_> Before anybody gets a chance to say it, yes, I also think they'd all be kickass lers. I'm a girl, whaddaya expect?! XD

~K
Yeah I tend to prefer Marvel superheroes but I was really disappointed the way Stan Lee let the movies retcon Spider-man's origin.

The DC movies wisely got rid of the stupid non-canon The-Joker-killed-my-parents origin story when they rebooted the Batman series, then Marvel turns around and does the exact opposite: adds a stupid non-canon The-Sandman-killed-my-Uncle-Ben origin story to an already shaky (IMO) Spider-man series. WTF?! :glare

I'm not real impressed with how the Marvel movies tend to bigfoot all over the comic origin stories.

my favorite super hero is arm-fall-off-boy, a candidate for the legion of super heroes. His amazing power is that his left hand detaches and his right hand uses it as a club.

He kicks ass on sheer hubris and charisma.

lol
batman's the bomb! but honestly I think Dare Devil would kick his ass.....
wait for the brutal scolding to begin? :p

lol
batman's the bomb! but honestly I think Dare Devil would kick his ass.....
wait for the brutal scolding to begin? :p
I think you're right but to be fair, Batman is one of the few truly non-superpowered superheroes, whereas even DareDevil has a superpower of sorts, maybe more than one. It doesn't look like there's ever going to be a DareDevil sequel, which is a bit sad.

Well when it comes to story and character Batman is hands down my favorite. But when it comes to ridiculous over the top fighting I'm a fan of Spider-man.

Batman is insane. Pure and simple. He refuses to kill the villains because HE NEEDS THEM to justify his existence. To put it pure and simply, he doesn't give a f'ing $hit about victims of the Joker, Harley, Two-Face, etc etc. He only cares about when the Joker will escape next so he can "live his obsessive fantasy dream" for another day.

Seriously. The Marvel Super Heroes beat D.C. a trillion times over for almost one reason and one reason ALONE! When they finally get fed up with the villains, the DAMN GLOVES COME OFF and the F'ING ADAMANTINE CLAWS come OUT! They make examples of villains who go to far so other villains know shit like that won't be tolerated! Now if we can just get Disney to put Emma Frost in her lingerie/ostrich feather boa collar again...

~K

I honestly can't wolverine being a ler to anyone without killing them with his claws =/

My favorite crossover was Batman and Spiderman where the Joker teamed up with Carnage.

*spoilers*
At the end, carnage decides the Joker is too crazy and can't work with him.

My favorite crossover was Batman and Spiderman where the Joker teamed up with Carnage.

*spoilers*
At the end, carnage decides the Joker is too crazy and can't work with him.

I didn't know they made a crossover like that i have to read it =O

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back