• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Ticklish Aubrey!

So I had a great opportunity tonight to tickle the hell out of my friend Aubrey, a gorgeous 22 year old girl, and took a bunch of pics and videos. I'm considering starting up a site on clips4sale, but not too sure on the start up costs, so I've included a pic of her to see if anyone would actually be willing to pay for clips/pics of her?? Also, this will help motivate me whether or not to tickle additional models:)
Thanks!!

Attachments

• DSCN1913.JPG
    DSCN1913.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,158
Hell, tickle her in some sheer toe pantyhose, and I'll buy a clip!

There are people who have started clips4sale stores, and only uploaded ONE clip.

I believe the costs are free, you just have her sign a model release form, and clips4sale get's either 40% or 60% of the profit.
It's a big chunk, but they do make it easier than starting your own website, so what the hell!

Just make sure your set/living room/bedroom's is LIT, with TOO MUCH light!

So many amateur clips looks like they were shot in almost total darkness...with a flashlight if we're lucky.

If you sell anything, make sure it looks good, and usually that only involves great lighting.

Otherwise, dive in!:

http://clips4sale.com/do/storeinfo

Well, the cost isn't the problem. I think it would be the paperwork and red tape. But I don't know for sure. But if you really want to, go for it.

Your friend is really cute. I'm sure it is possible, so maybe ask somebody who already uses Clips4Sale and maybe they can give you pointers about a little start up? Good luck

I have a lot more pics, if anyone's interested, you can PM me and I'd be happy to share a few more samples, but like I said, I'm looking into starting a clips4sale site so I don't wanna give away tooo much, lol, if anyone does have advice on starting up with a clips4sale account, I'd really appreciate it!!
And nylon tickling next time for sure, check :)
Any other ideas??

I wish you good luck with your new store and hope to see like Mabus many tan sheer nylon/pantyhose tickling clips and of course pictures also. Some close ups of her soles would be awesome too :)

First off, start filming clips now. Shoot some barefoot ones, some sheer pantyhose ones, maybe some in socks, some pantyhose ones......did I say pantyhose already? :)

If you have a nicer digital snap camera, take some pics of her, hell, in nylons...with a spoon! and post them to show the skeptics she is real.
(I'm a skeptic, or try to be as much as I can in life, which isn't insulting, it's just living in reality. (Not skeptical per se of her reality, just in life in general. If I hear the house settling, I'll wait to hear demonic voices before I declare a ghost....and then I'll check for speakers before that....) She is very pretty, and you're sure to get customers...but it's also the internet, people pose!)

But shoot clips...hell, if all else fails, for you future pleasure on lonely nights 14 years from now when you're bored!

I read that in order to get credit card billing on clip4sale, and not just Gizmo Card, you need at least 5 or 10 clips, so that's a reason to start shooting now, and shooting a lot.

MY GOD there are ideas all over this place? Just check any of my posts - tickle her in....deep breath!!!! Pajamas, fancy skirt, long gown, shorts, bikini, superhero, cosplayer, hooters, geisha, genie, belly dancer, jeans and t-shirt, nighty, lingerie, bathroom robe, sexy cow girl, sexy spy, teacher, nurse...... In pantyhose, in bare, in socks.....whatever!

zack was telling the truth i just saw some more pics of her. i cant wait to see vids of her getting tickled

Thanks for the vote of confidence notthere; so apparently I need 10 quality clips to start up clips4sale, so I'll need to shoot with Aubrey again or another model or so, but I will def share a video preview clip soon :)

of course i would by those clips, and how ticklish are her feet...

She's hot, but it's definitely not enough. Low res, poor lighting, crappy angle... all that can be a dealbreaker. Lots of people who say they'd buy a clip of her may very well change their minds if the production isn't up to snuff, so take what people are telling you with a grain of salt.

WOW she is GORGEOUS and ticklish. Love her laugh. I see she used her safeword. Great body. You lucky guy. Are you still in contact with her. Would love to tickle her too. Make more clips with her please. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah it's 10 unique clips to get started on Clips 4 Sale. If you need a good generic model release, I can email one to you. Doesn't have company name or anything on it. Also has 2257 compliance on it, as well. Many producers use this one, too.

Yep, these guys are right, lighting is everything. I never even satisfied with my own work, well, depends on who is shooting it for me, that is.

I agree that getting people to purchase the clips won't be the problem. I would only ask to make sure you use models that are actually ticklish. Most of the ones have women who are clearly faking it but attractive when that's NOT particularly what you're advertising. Good luck and have function

Top Tickler is SOOO right in saying that. If I get a girl not ticklish, I just won't shoot it. In fact, I don't shoot a ton of tickling at all, only when I get the exceptional girl who stands out and is THAT ticklish. That's what happened to me with my shoot with Pocahontas Jones. That was just supposed to be foot worship, footjob and ass licking but as soon as I went near her feet, she went nuts - you just know when it's real and I HAD to get that. I also recommend using screen grabs for your stills. Nothing is worse than a staged fake tickle shot, like with the models hands up or pushing back saying the proverbial......Nooooooooooooooo. LOL. I hate that, so fake. Just take screen grabs from the real action itself, that's real.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back