• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super unpopular opinion/Cold take- Feet

Ita24

TMF Regular
I am not interested in feet at all. I wouldn't go as far to say I'm grossed out by feet, I just don't have a special desire to tickle them. I am all about the upper body. I know that puts me in a very rare crowd here. I actually may be the only one based on what I've seen. Anyone else in a similar position?

I like feet. But you're not the only one here that's not interested in them. I've seen a few people on here say that they're not interested in feet. A couple have even made threads about how much they hate them. So you're not alone.

Oh, I haven't seen any of those posts yet. I won't be one of the people who "hates" them lol.

You're definitely not alone. I mean I'm all about the feet, but there are many people on here that are all about that upper body tickling. [emoji6][emoji6].

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Even a foot-centric tickler like me gets that. It's simple to me, really: They are the only tickle spot that's not centrally located on the body (knees and backs of knees, sure, but they are still a bit more central). Even I view torso/thigh/butt tickling as more intimate and dominating for a 'ler, as you're more in contact with each other, so there's more of that dom-sub dynamic/connection that can be hot when the chemistry is right. Even though I always have gravitated toward feet, there's more distance, and sometimes the lee can separate herself from sole sensations. However, the torso offers more "chaotic" potential. For me, feet are the most sensual area for tickling, but the underarm/collarbone/breast/side breast/neck area, to me, is the most intimidating/electric area as a 'ler, considering that arms are the first things a lee usually uses to protect herself against an attack, but she's helpless, and the right combo of brushes and finger strokes, well, you know the rest....

To be honest, I can't explain why I prefer upper body, maybe some of us are just hard-wired to like what we like, but I just never enjoyed the feeling of most foot tickling and I can get bored quickly so that's really all I can think of. Probably wouldn't mind worship irl, but I've been put off talking about feet at length from being in the community for so long. I know we've seen threads like this before, but it's nice to read that there are more upper body fans than maybe we thought. :)

I much prefer upper body too! When I have watched videos, I often forward past the feet tickling. Nothing better than a straddle and tickle of the upper body. That said,I love my feet being tickled and that, but I guess that's because I'm receiving it.

I have a foot fetish myself but I've known lots of people with zero interest in feet compared to something more uppderbody like bellies, armpits or just the upperbody in general. So you're definitely not alone, I think that because feet and tickling go hand in hand and foot fetishes seem to be pretty common they'll have a big dominance here.

Most 'lees I've talked to prefer upperbody, and I think it's because there's more engagement, more rolling around, more domination.....plus it involves their whole body, as opposed to just one appendage being worked on. I love all the major tickle spots, but I have to say the foot fetishism on this board, to the exclusion of all other spots of the body, really embarrasses me, and I tend to downplay any interest I have in feet (soles, to be specific), as much as I can. (which is not always possible)

I remember my father once had to use my laptop.....and the Tickling Discussion page came up.

I hear him exclaim...."Tickling Media Forum?".......and then in utter disgust, and louder...."SHOW US YOUR FEET?!!!" (the top thread stuck to the top of the page). Now which do you think I was more embarrassed by? lol.

To offer alternatives, trying to broaden the Forum's horizons , I made other body-part threads a while back, to give ticklephiles something else to focus on, if they wanted:

a neck-nuzzling thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?273097-Tickleable-nuzzling-necks
A legs thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?272784-Killer-tickleable-legs
Armpits: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?272734-Unbearably-tickleable-under-her-arms
And tummies: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?272733-Tickleable-girls-with-tickleable-tummies

I have a foot fetish myself but I've known lots of people with zero interest in feet compared to something more uppderbody like bellies, armpits or just the upperbody in general. So you're definitely not alone, I think that because feet and tickling go hand in hand and foot fetishes seem to be pretty common they'll have a big dominance here.

A very valid point here. I had a foot fetish when I was very young way before tickling feet ever came into the picture. The sight of a barefoot woman just "did it" for me. Thus, it would make sense that when these two merged, it would become visceral and powerful as a stimulus.

I completely understand that not everyone on this site has a foot fetish like I do. I've never begrudged anyone for being an upper-body tickler with no interest in foot tickling, and I usually tickle both when I play with someone. I also understand that there is a large contingent of people like me on this site, which may not be easy for those who don't have a foot fetish to deal with. I also acknowledge that some of us with foot fetishes can get a little obnoxious at times.

That being said, please try to understand that many people like myself went through a lot of shame and embarrassment as we came to terms with our love for the feet. This was one of the first places I found where I could be myself, so it wasn't pleasant to read some of the "I hate feet" posts that started popping up in the last year or so. Nor was it pleasant to hear that some people are "embarrassed" about the amount of foot-related posts on this site. Most of us are just expressing some of the thoughts and feelings we've suppressed in public for many years. We don't mean to crowd out those who don't care about feet, we're just happy to have a place where we can be ourselves. If we make obnoxious posts on a forum, such as demanding to know why a video producer didn't make a foot tickling video, then by all means call us out on that.

There's a place for all types of ticklers and ticklees here. If upper-body-only is your thing, don't hesitate to post that on a forum. The vast majority of us foot lovers will happily accept you for who you are.

not a foot guy in the slightest, pretty much tend to focus on the upper body.

I am not interested in feet at all. I wouldn't go as far to say I'm grossed out by feet, I just don't have a special desire to tickle them. I am all about the upper body. I know that puts me in a very rare crowd here. I actually may be the only one based on what I've seen. Anyone else in a similar position?

You and me both!! The feet don’t do much for me. Probably because I myself am not ticklish in my feet. I like to tickle the spots where I’m most ticklish. Sides and ribs are my fav, as well as the stomach.

It’s not as rare as you think. It’s uncommon, sure. It’s just tickle fetish and foot fetish are synonymous. In fact, there was an old...uh, expose? I think it was on Spike. But it was a bit on the show, I wanna say, Mansers, where they talked about a tickling fetish. However they specifically called it a foot tickling fetish. It like, “C’mon!! NASCAR fans aren’t tire fetishists.” It’s hard to escape the stigma.

I like feet just fine. I especially like them to tickle. But if you gage my fetishes, feet are like a 3/10 and tickling 11/10. Some one on Fetlife told me they were super kinky. The were into “whips, leather, chains, you name it!” So I named “tickling?” They’re response: Tickling? Feet?? 🙄. For goodness sake!

Yeah it’s hard to get away. But be glad you know your own tastes.

I'm not too much of a foot person. When open-toe shoe season rolls around here in Ohio, I enjoy seeing the ladies in their sandals and flip flops, but it's more about tickling than it is foot fetishism. I seriously have no desire to worship/lick/play with anyone's feet. I'm mostly a 'lee, and I'm barely ticklish on my feet at all, so any 'ler that is working me is going to have little choice but to tickle my upper body.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back