• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superbowl LI

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
Alright guys and gals, who you got to win Superbowl LI?
Honestly my pick is the Falcons, they have just decimated every team so far
this year and Matt Ryan has played at a high level all year long. I know they
will give the Patriots a good run for their money.

I need to think I this a bit. This could be tough.

Atlanta has a ton of weapons and can certainly put up a lot of points on the board. There defense is a bit suspect though. They also dont have a lot of superbowl experience.

New England. Well is New England. Lots of experience. Great offense. Very good defense. Great coach. Tough to beat. They dont have Gronk. They are not as good as previus teams I think.

2nd that Falcon pick for those offensive statistics.
Besides...gotta love the idea of a new team winning 1st ever Super Bowl.

Gotta go for the Falcons.....don't know why. Hey, could happen.

I'm going with Atlanta too. They have the firepower to win a shootout if it comes to that.

I really hope Atlanta wins. I like the players and coach a lot. Also it would be nice to see someone new win the superbowl. Its an awesome team to watch. They have a lot of weapons.

However it just seems the Pats keep rolling on. I mean Derek Carr gets hurt so the Pats never face the Raiders. I think like 5 minutes in Bell gets hurt for the Steelers so they are essentially without their biggest weapon. It looks like the football gods want the Pats to win. The Pats have a knack for coming out on top.

So I am picking the Pats over the Falcons. But I really hope I am wrong.

I'm going with the Falcons. Might just be wishful thinking, but I think they will make it happen.

I hope Matt Ryan can do to the Patriot defense what he did to Green Bay's defense. I'd like to see an Atlanta victory.

Barbershopman

Hope I'm not jinxing things, but thanks to all rooting for the Falcons.....

I'm going with the Pats.

Having a high flying offense hasn't meant jack in many of our past superbowls. The last historical high flying offense to go all the way was the 1999 Rams. Teams like the 02 Raiders, 07 Patriots, 13 Broncos, and the 15 Panthers lost in the Superbowl. And teams like the 98 Vikings & 04 Colts didn't even make it.

It's the defense that's been winning. And when it comes to the 02 Raiders, 13 Broncos, and 15 Panthers, they were shut down by top defenses. And I trust New Englands defense more than Atlantas defense. And I don't see the Patriots missing a beat. I think the experience of the Patriots will be too much.

And here's a little historical fact. In Superbowl 25, when the Giants #1 Defense shut down the Bills #1 Offense, who was the defensive coordinator for the Giants? None other than Bill Belichick.

So far its 21-0 Falcons. Amazing. Still early though not even the half and if any team can come back its the Pats but I would love to see the Falcons win. :)

I'll be the first to say - we got beat. But not by much. Congrats again to the Pats fans.

It was intense. I wanted the Falcons. I can not stand the Patriots, Brady, Bellicheck but I do respect them and they did show why they are such a great team. Hate Brady, Hate the Pats, Hate Bellicheck or love them... they showed why they are so good. THE ONLY reason I am not screaming and shouting is 1, I am not from ATL but also I am a BIG PLAYER Fan and I am happy for Chris Long and his father, Howie Long... MY FAVORITE RAIDER!!!

Some will Say Falcons blew it, some will say Patriots won it... either way, it was an EXCITING GAME! I wish the Falcons had won cuz that city deserved it and were underdogs but it is always exciting to witness history!!

Yes, the Falcons did some dumb things.... a number of holding penalties for one. They could have done it. But didn't. Still.....next year.

Last edited:
My biggest question for the Falcons is this.. you are in FG range. You have the lead and another FG will pretty much put it out of reach given the time left in the game. You need to use the clock up. So, oh I know. Let's pass the ball. Yeah that's the ticket. Let's not just run the ball and if the play is a bust big deal. We are in field range and the clock is still ticking. Nah, let's attempt a pass we don't need. Increase the chance of a turnover and also risk a sack and most likely lose field goal range. Afterwards, the team will have to punt and allow the Pats to still be in this thing that should have been over midway through the 4th. Yep, a pass, that's the ticket. *still shaking my head on that call and wonders is Pete Carroll was calling plays for the Falcons*

But I give the Pats credit. Their team never gave up and they showed great resilience. There's a reason they have all those trophies. They actually think before calling plays.

WHat lead to it was the RYan sack/fumble... it wasn't even Ryan's fault.. his blocker was not even paying attention!!! Dude just rushed right by him!! That's when it all started to go downhill!! Inexperience did not cost the Falcons the game when they were easily defeating the Pats... inexperienced cost them when everything began to go wrong!! Defense was no longer stopping the Pats, running backs were no longer getting yards, and penalties!! You feel bad for Atlanta, the fans and all but hey as the GREAT SEAN CONNERY SAID....

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the Prom Queen!"

The gamechanger wasn't even Ryans fumble. It was the sack that occurred two plays after Julio Jones make that sensational toe tap catch. If they just run it, even if they don't gain a yard, they likely end that drive with a field goal, and that probably seals the win.

Anyways, Tom Brady all but ended the discussion tonight. He's the best ever to do it. And here's what sets him apart, he's done what he's done in the era of free agency & the salary cap. When it comes to the players, he's been the constant when it comes to all of their superbowl titles. No matter how much the pieces around him change, the team doesn't miss a beat.

Before Randy Moss was traded to New England in 07, how many patriots receivers from 01-06 can you name without looking them up? I'm willing to bet not that many, unless you're an avid Patriots/NFL History fan.

And aside from Randy Moss for 3 Years, how many HOF'ers has Brady had to throw to in his career? I can't think of any. Maybe Gronkowski ends up in Canton one day, but Brady didn't even have him for most of this season. And they didn't lose a game after he got hurt. They kept on rolling without him.

What can one say about the grratest comeback victory in over half a century of Superbowls? As a casual fan who was rooting for the Patriots I can only say that it was fun to watch. :bouncybou

My biggest question for the Falcons is this.. you are in FG range. You have the lead and another FG will pretty much put it out of reach given the time left in the game. You need to use the clock up. So, oh I know. Let's pass the ball. Yeah that's the ticket. Let's not just run the ball and if the play is a bust big deal. We are in field range and the clock is still ticking. Nah, let's attempt a pass we don't need. Increase the chance of a turnover and also risk a sack and most likely lose field goal range. Afterwards, the team will have to punt and allow the Pats to still be in this thing that should have been over midway through the 4th. Yep, a pass, that's the ticket. *still shaking my head on that call and wonders is Pete Carroll was calling plays for the Falcons*

But I give the Pats credit. Their team never gave up and they showed great resilience. There's a reason they have all those trophies. They actually think before calling plays.

Good question!
4 carries after the 28-3.
Devonta Freeman consistently carrying (3.3 yards per carry after excluding his best carry).
Falcons finished the game way too close to the fewest rushing attempts (9, 11, 11, & 12 were lowest four).
http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/records/superbowls/team/rushing

Did anyone else get the sense that the Falcons got to sure of themselves and stopped playing to score when they were in the lead after the 2nd quarter? I think the biggest mistake you can make on the battlefield is giving your opponent any leeway whatsoever and it looked to me like the Falcons just stopped trying when they were sure they'd win. They sure as hell learned a valuable lesson though, never Ever EVER underestimate your foe. I may not like the Patriots and Brady but I will at least say I respect them. I just don't want them to win anymore. Five Superbowl wins in a little over a decade more than enough. ;) :D

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back