• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superhero hot tub

Ghostely

TMF Poster
Here are four of the hottest superheroines enjoying some well deserved R&R in the hot tub. Those water jets do just seem to tickle all the right places, don't they?

Bonus points if you can name them all! XD

"HOT TUB!" ...torques up the James Brown...

Great stuff!

DING DING DING! We have a winner! :)
Yes, I thought the funbags might be a giveaway. No one is built quite like her!

I dunno..maybe no one in the DC universe...but She-Hulk might be even..if not bigger. (and can't forget about Jim Balent's version of Catwoman..how the hell did she manage to leap from building to building with THOSE things? lol!)

moar HOT TUB scenes, pls... yer onto something. LOL!

HOT TUB!

I dunno..maybe no one in the DC universe...but She-Hulk might be even..if not bigger. (and can't forget about Jim Balent's version of Catwoman..how the hell did she manage to leap from building to building with THOSE things? lol!)

I'm not familiar with Jim Balent's Catwoman. I mean how big can they be...
(quick Google search)
HOLY MOLEY!! I foresee back problems in later life! lol

I'm not familiar with Jim Balent's Catwoman. I mean how big can they be...
(quick Google search)
HOLY MOLEY!! I foresee back problems in later life! lol

LOL Yeah, at least PowerGirl and She-Hulk actually have the strength to hold theirs up with no problem. Actually, I think Balent started drawing his version of Catwoman less....developed, eventually (built more like the "Batman: The Animated Series" version...but with the purple costume)

I commented on dA...but just had to say once again how much I vastly dig this piece.

Your work is delightful, my friend...and with each new pic it gets better and better.

Can't wait to see more.

B

I commented on dA...but just had to say once again how much I vastly dig this piece.

Your work is delightful, my friend...and with each new pic it gets better and better.

Can't wait to see more.

B

So I'm not the only that thinks I'm improving with age? Like a fine wine. Or British sitcoms! :D

Thanks, B, you rock! :headbang:

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back