• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superheroine tickle pair

Which superheroine pair would you like to see tickled?

• Total voters

ljjnico

4th Level Red Feather
Which superheroine pair would you like to see get tickle tortured?

Wonder Woman and She-Hulk. I'd love to tickle the feet of the bold and the Beautiful.

Thats what I say...

aurora5150 said:
wonder woman and she-hulk.

How does it get any sexier then big green momma and the world sexiest Amazon? I don't under stand how Cat Woman and Black Cat could be winning, even though they are pretty hot themselves. Must be the Leather.

Man ... this one isn't as easy as it may sound. Each pair is certainly muy desirable , but in the end I had to go with the Wonder Woman/She-Hulk combo. How in the hell can you say 'no' to seeing HUMONGOUS GREEN SOLES being tickle-tortured?!?!

And the jiggling...

TKLMAN said:
Man ... this one isn't as easy as it may sound. Each pair is certainly muy desirable , but in the end I had to go with the Wonder Woman/She-Hulk combo. How in the hell can you say 'no' to seeing HUMONGOUS GREEN SOLES being tickle-tortured?!?!

... never forget about all the jiggling. :bouncybou

TKLMAN said:

And if she was in a hogtie and a ballgag strapped in her mouth hearing her muffled laughter and abuse!

Amen!

Invisible Woman & Batgirl because invisible woman can use her power to hide from batgirl. batgirl would never know where it was coming from.

i got to agree with you TKLMAN

Well while I chose Invisible woman and batgirl, afterthought informed me that it would be HARD to SEE an invisible woman tickled!:upsidedow:confused:

Boris

I would like to be tickled by all of them!

None of the above. I want Namorita and She-Hulk.

How does it get any sexier then big green momma and the world sexiest Amazon? I don't under stand how Cat Woman and Black Cat could be winning, even though they are pretty hot themselves. Must be the Leather.

Yeah leather and latex they wear.

I had to toss a coin on Wonder Woman and She-Hulk or Black Cat and Catwoman. BOTH are scenarios I've been dyin' to draw! But, yeah Tklman, Wonder Woman would DEFINITELY have to tourture the hell out of those huge green soles! *faints*

~FTKL

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back