• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Supposedly.. It Wil Take Until 2085 For Women To Equal Men In Leadership/Equality..

Fireguardian said everything I wanted to say and better.

That's like when people say a woman can't be president because she's too emotional 7-5 days every month.

Fuck that.

85% of the guys I've known had more emotions than me. I wanted to tell em to 'suck it up cupcake.'

Now, I'm not a biologist by any straight of the imagination, but I think it'd be fair to say that women are subject to more hormonal interference in their day-to-day life than men on the whole. That's neither a good nor bad thing, really, it just happens.

However, that is excluding things like... Postpartum depression, for example.

A psychological imbalance that severe would have massive consequences for someone in a position of authority. Maternity leave would probably have to be mandatory at that point, and it's really up in the air over how long that'd last.

I think women are easily as capable of leading as men, but trying to pretend that they're the same as men is simply ignoring reality. We would have to tackle certain aspects of it differently to make up for the differences.

Would a woman in office be allowed to get pregnant? What are the psychological consequences if she is? Would her authority be temporarily suspended?

These are all questions that have to be asked that simply do not apply to men.

Hello, women in office do get pregnant and serve just fine. None have run for or been president yet.

Hello, women in office do get pregnant and serve just fine. None have run for or been president yet.

Well, I meant the Presidential office. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.

Needless to say, being Mayor of a town, or even a large city is significantly different from running a country.

But, hey, if they can do the job, let em' do the job. I've got no problem with it.

Very great points made by all posters above. Fireguardian and AnnieHall displays the fire that burns in almost all females. Bothersome and GQguy brings a essence of objectivism to the conversation.

I am not a fan at all when it comes to being pro-equal or equality in general. Everybody has strengths and weaknesses, this is a given. Whether it is individually-based or gender-based, etc... Our strengths should be the one thing that we try to exploit the most. This exploitation shows that we will never be equal, because no two opposing persons or people have the same strengths(male versus female, male versus male, or female versus female). With that said, as long as there is competition, equality will never come about. If equality does come about; in my opinion, I would just kill myself. Life would just suck! If all dudes and chicks can complete my sentences before we can spark a debate, why am I here?

I wouldn't go so far as to say the equality is impossible.

I mean, we're different, but that doesn't mean we can't be equal. We just need to find a way around the biological differences. And for most jobs, the biological differences don't even factor in.

That being said, I hate taking an objective stance in threads like this. As a guy, it makes me sound like some sort of misogynist.

Well, I meant the Presidential office. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.

Needless to say, being Mayor of a town, or even a large city is significantly different from running a country.

But, hey, if they can do the job, let em' do the job. I've got no problem with it.

It is the same thing though. In National Governance(in our case), Washington DC, is city hall or State capital, on a bigger scale. "Micro" or "macro" governance does not change in definition. It is all about having more or less assholes that work for you. And, the amount of people you are trying to swindle to be on your home team.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the equality is impossible.

I did not say it was not impossible, and it is possible if competition was abolished. But, why would you do that? Men and women just going thru life equal, and thinking the same thing at the the same time ad infinitum. Does that really sound fun to you?

I would have to say that I know of a few women that are completely capable in taking on leadership roles in the private sector, stop financially supporting the women in our lives?....I doubt that very much, good sir,maybe its just me and being raised by parents that are now 67 and 64, my father financially supported my mother since day one and continues to do so after approx 45 years, even after 4 kids. * I personally hope to 1 up him, but hes got huge shoes to fill* Maybe its just an old fashioned thing

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back