• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sure signs that you're going batshit insane

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
[Similar to the "Happy" and "Angry"-threads. Post about things you've done/thought/dreamt that could probably get you a berth in your local loony bin]

For starters, I was actually talking and interacting with the tiny brine shrimp that inhabit the eco-sphere that sits on the counter in my bathroom after I brushed my teeth a minute ago. :wacko: Stone cold sober, I might add...

I've often fantasized about cannibalism.

I perform ballet moves when I are standing or walking for a prolonged amount of time.
(i.e. waiting in line, or walking around di neighborhood at night)

I have always believed that if you think your 'little engine is going around the bend for the final time', then you're not completely crackers.

Wee, my dear, after I am done here, I will engage the Russians and this time I will beat them. By the way, where did I put my horse and artillery?

Sorry, just had an episode.

Mr Fribble is angry with all of you... Hail the King of the Potato People!!!!

How can you be an antisemite and you have friends that speak Hebrew, Arabic, and Amharic and Tigrinya?

I guess that di previous 3 posts were evidence of insanity on all their parts....

Just look at my post record. you'll never know it.

Fifteen Usernames on this board that I use at different parts of the day, all of them well known individuals in this forum, but

Often times I find myself having conversations in my own head, and somewhere in the middle I begin to speak it out loud not realizing no one around heard the first half of what I was saying....o_O

That my love, is how I know that I am NOT crazy! For crazy people do not think they are crazy.

I think you're confusing insanity with delusion. You know, not every person that's crazy has to be delusional as well. Some just know they're batty, and embrace it instead of trying to suppress their 'uniqueness' with a steady regimen of anti-psychotics, and related drugs. ;)

Though, I don't suffer from any mental 'hindrances' (you could say it's a freedom, to be uninhibited and allowed to see the real truth, though no one else is privy to your particular 'view', as you swat away imaginary flies and try to eat your possessed right hand :stickout).
But, I do aspire to become an artist (drawer/writer/painter, etc., etc.), so being slightly abnormal in the head's kind of a prerequisite. :lol

I think you're confusing insanity with delusion. You know, not every person that's crazy has to be delusional as well. Some just know they're batty, and embrace it instead of trying to suppress their 'uniqueness' with a steady regimen of anti-psychotics, and related drugs. ;)

Though, I don't suffer from any mental 'hindrances' (you could say it's a freedom, to be uninhibited and allowed to see the real truth, though no one else is privy to your particular 'view', as you swat away imaginary flies and try to eat your possessed right hand :stickout).
But, I do aspire to become an artist (drawer/writer/painter, etc., etc.), so being slightly abnormal in the head's kind of a prerequisite. :lol

Yes,I'm sure it really helps you to write some interesting things

The sheer $-amount I was willing to spend on doo-dads, geegaws and art supplies from Oriental Trading Co. is a fairly good indicator of my current mental status. :cheese:

Be thankful you're not a zombie

So you really like drawring???

I'm dying to get off on a Rant here- had some very bad, very abusive exchanges with "normal, sane" people today...

There would BE no culture without "abnormal" thinkers- no inventions, no fiction, art, music, or anything else that really counts towards culture.

Oh, there'd be music and art aplenty- grand Marches and huge hideous statues to exalt The State, or The Corporation, or whatever grey-faced entity is All-Important that particular week.

Be proud of who you are, be thankful to God (or Goddess, or Horus, or Yog-Sothoth) as I am for the shattered mass of mental scars that is my twisted mind; be thankful you're not some bland one-dimensional zombie "norm"

I can communicate with my dog and see into the ultraviolet spectrum.

I'll often go through imaginary conversations in my head with other people and then I get so into them that I think they actually happened. I also cannot watch TV without holding the remote, covering up the laser, and pressing various buttons.

I once watched an entire speech by George W. Bush in an attempt to count the grammatical errors and stupid shit. I then realized that even an individual who studies theoretical mathematics cannot count that high.

Did I mention I can see into the ultraviolet spectrum?

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back