• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susan Atkins Dead At 61

Wow. I knew she was sick. I hate cancer and I do not wish it on anybody. I have a hard time feeling sorry for her though. I hate having that thought.

Damn.

Is it just me, or does she kinda look like the Jigsaw Killer from the Saw movies in those pictures?

Oh wow. I just read that whole story. I had no idea that happened.
She got married twice while in prison?! Wow.

RIP Susan Atkins .. or should I say Sadie Mae Glutz.

May she burn in hell. I was just a young child in 1969, and Sharon Tate`s brutal murder showed me just how cruel this world can be. Sharon would have been 65 years old, and her unborn son would have just turned 40.

Me too. Buh-bye.
XOXO

May she burn in hell. I was just a young child in 1969, and Sharon Tate`s brutal murder showed me just how cruel this world can be. Sharon would have been 65 years old, and her unborn son would have just turned 40.

I second this.

Right on unclebill. Those were brutal vicious murders and she/they were smug at their trials too. Good riddance.

Ms Atkins was the lowest form of human scum. This is one case where the greatest force in the universe repaid her for her sins. If there is a hell, hopefully she will spend eternity rotting in it!

Mitch

'Poor thing' would have been spared all of this had they simply had the balls to execute her, as per her original sentence.

Who is this woman? :confused:

Amanda, Susan Atkins was a part of the "Manson Family" led by Charles Manson. She was convicted for participating in 8 of 9 murders, most notably those of Sharon Tate, Sharon's unborn son, Steven Parent, Jay Sebring, Wojciech Frykowski, and Abigail Folger, and on the following night, she helped kill two more people, Leno LaBianca and his wife.

welcome to hell i'm satan not this is not a dream abadon all hope and yad yad yad

Well this does prove one thing. If your going to become a mass murderer, make sure your country of nationality has something tradeable with the United States! :D

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back