• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suspicion of a tickle fetish

RickyN

TMF Regular
Hi all wondering if I could get your guys opinion on something? Does anyone know anyone they interact with in real life that they suspect having the fetish? Here's my example and let me know what you think!

So years ago I remember scrolling through my Facebook feed and it came up one of my Facebook friends liked a page called "Jane O'brien media" if memory serves this was before the tickled documentary or certainly at least before the documentary would've been anyway in the mainstream consciousness, I clicked on the Facebook page and it was about young men being tickled etc.

Reason I bring this up is would anybody other thN somebody with a tickle fetish have searched and liked that page on Facebook? Just interesting that I've never met anyone else with a tickle fetish and yet there's somebody who I know who actually lives on the same street as me liking that page

Now we were never close by any stretch just acquaintances so it's not as if I could bring it up but just curious to know if this is likely someone else who has a tickle fetish?

I have an old male roomie like 10 years ago, who when I've stayed over when his gf is sleeping over, I can hear them in their room, and there's no prolonged laughter like she's being tickle tortured, but a lot of yelping and sounds of quick tickles...like pretty much all the time. Also when I've had a girl over and we were making out and I was tickling her a little, he commented on it the next day almost as if he wanted me to say what was happening. Like "wow there was a lot of laughing in there last night", but I didn't really say anything, I don't remember, maybe I lied...if I have someone over and we're on the couch and I give a quick tickle he would always casually walk out to go to the kitchen...I bet he wanted to witness something. Not sure if he had a "fetish", but tickling was probably part of things he enjoyed.

Saw a female friend share a video of a girl tickling her tied boyfriend. Caption said something along the lines of "when you think she's getting freaky." Made me wonder.

I can only think of one girl I went to school with who might have had a slight kink for tickling. She would always try and tickle people and was very ticklish herself, especially on her feet.

The last girl I dated liked to tickle other girls, but I don't think it was a fetish for her. She seemed to enjoy me tickling her, although I think that had more to do with her knowing that I was into it.

I think there's a big difference between having a tickle fetish and just being a flirty person who enjoys tickling people, and because *we* have one, we hope that anyone who is the latter also has one. I mean maybe in some circumstances they could (or could be converted under the right circumstance ;)) but I think most of the time people just enjoy being goofy and flirty with their friends / significant other but without having a full blown fetish.

I can’t imagine I’ve ever come across one in passing.

I'm a male ler into tickling only men, but I have run into a couple of guys who I suspect had a tickling fetish regardless. First, I met this guy who is the friend of a friend's brother (confusing, I know) at a now-closed bar/club in Wayne County, NY. When I was first introduced to this guy, the very first thing he said to me was "Hello. Are you ticklish?" and poked at my ribs. I later got to tickle him at a diner and found he was very ticklish. Sadly, I never was able to meet up with him again. This was 40 years ago.

Second instance was when I went to college at the University of Rochester. Went to a friend's frat party and casually met this one guy who, once again, when introduced made a "koochie koo" motion to me with this hands (not touching me) and one of the guys stated he likes to tickle.

Another close but not quite instance was that I shared a dorm suite with a guy that the other roomies said had a foot fetish and he jokingly went for a woman's feet when she was introduced to him.

I had a moment like that, not long ago. One of my friends and I had been chatting and she had mentioned that her uncle used to like holding her down and tickling her until she wet her pants. I'm glad I was wearing a mask because I was giving her a pretty telling grin as she was explaining her story. Later on, I asked her how she would feel being tickled now that she was older, and she replied that she thought it sounded fun. Needless to say, next time I saw her I got her giggling pretty good. We went out separate ways a couple weeks after that, but I think I'll always be grateful for being bold enough to ask the question.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back