• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Swank, 1956? (No tickling, but it might lead to something....)

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Does anyone know the story to this issue of "Swank", November 1956 Volume 3 Issue # 4 ?

I've seen them sell for as little as $7.99 and as much as $95. What's the article (on page 8) about? Does anyone on here have a copy, or seen a copy? Very interesting, but puzzling.

Swank.jpg

Very interesting title over the guy's head.
Given the year, the article inside is likely PG-rated, not R- or X-rated.

It looks like the old dude is really interested in checking out that yellow lawn!

I would guess "Girl Tickling For The Country Gentleman" is a fluff, sexy article about petting or somesuch thing. But the not knowing is really getting to me!

I'm wondering if it's meant as a play on "trout tickling," which is basically an old-fashioned method of hand-fishing by stroking the trout's underbelly (how they got them to keep still for the initial "tickle" I have no idea) until they essentially become hypnotized and can then be snatched up out of the water. It was more a sport for poachers and poor folks than the country gentleman, but apparently quite popular in rural areas around the Depression. So the article might have basically been about methods for luring girls to your country gentlepad for some country gentling.

Squire Colin

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back