• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sweat and tickling.

Has anybody here ever built up a good sweat from being tickled, or gotten a lee sweaty from tickling them. Is it a turn on or not?

I have gotten quite sweaty from being tickled, even in an air-conditioned room. No, I don't think of it as a turn-on.

Yeh, the annoying thing is, once im hot and sweaty, im WAY more ticklish.

I can handle it really well until I get really warm and then its all over, alot of the time, peopel give up before that happens so I get away without true torture :D

Personally, I don't like sweaty hard tickles, but... But if it means wasting a lot of energy and so helps her to loose some weight (which is a major reason) - who am I to complain? =)

Last edited:
I've gotten a little sweaty as a lee, and I've seen lees get a little sweaty - but nothing uber gross. If someone like, sweat big stains on my bed sheets LOL that'd be a major turn off, but a little glisten across the forehead is actually a little sexy, I think.

I tend to get a little glisten but nothing too bad. I think usually my lers get more sweaty than me. :p

I actually have a bit of a problem with excessive sweating - and as a ler it's very unattractive. That's why I try to dress comfortably and only session in a cooler room, lol.

I find a sweaty lee to be a turn on, under certain circumstances. Too much is a quick turn off, though.

I've gotten a little sweaty as a lee, and I've seen lees get a little sweaty - but nothing uber gross. If someone like, sweat big stains on my bed sheets LOL that'd be a major turn off, but a little glisten across the forehead is actually a little sexy, I think.

I had a model in one of my early videos who sweat so much I had to change the sheets on the bed she was tied to. Gross, I know. :xlime:

I think some sweating on the part of the lee is quite hot (no pun intended). It shows the ler is doing a good job and the lee is being made to suffer. No sweat often = unticklish lee, either that or good air conditioning...

As a lee, I usually sweat a lot because I writhe so much in my restraints. I always do feel bad if I leave a stain on the sheet :/

I was wondering when this question would arise. I think it is quite a natural thing for sweating to occur during such a physical thing like tickling. I mean, we all do sweat a little during sex, don't we?
I tickled some female lees who did get pretty sweaty during the action but I never thought of it as a negative thing. On the contrary, I tend to find it quite erotic!

Yes indeed I have, and the lee commented on how cool it was that she was so sweaty and worked up. :)

First time I met a member on here for a tickle session, we did it in my car to be discreet because we had nowhere else to meet. It was a summer night, and it was hot and muggy. We kept the car windows up to keep the laughter down, and let me tell you, what a sweaty mess. I felt like I was fully clothed in a sauna. But sweat is good and I thought it just added to the excitment. I mean, if you don't like to sweat then how good can your sex life be????

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back