• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T-shirts with "Lee" on them. Epic.

...as wonderful as it is that the word "lee" has a second meaning in this community, I'm pretty sure that's not what they were intending when they made those T-shirts.

Still, enjoy!

Haha~ that'd be fun to hand out to a tickle gathering. :3 Especially if there is a 'ler shirt too. XD

i think i'm going to make one that says "133" to smoke out the extra-dorky ticklers yet throw vanilla's off the scent.

It's a brand name hun~ lol. I believe a subdivision of Levi jeans. Fact I know this makes me a huge nerd, I know~ x3

I guess you could buy a Wrangler(brand) t-shirt and cover over the "Wrang" part?

I used to have a Lee T-shirt, was really comfy, but at the time I was just a teen and Lee didn't have the same meaning as it does for me now, lol

Eh...it wouldn't work as intended for me. It's my real first name. Ironicaly, I'm a switch and not a 100% true lee but it's still a cool first name to have if you have a tickle fetish.

Interesting but extremely obtuse.

Cool. :cool: I just wish they added a feather to it too (I know, they would never think about it, but still xD), to remove insecurities. :D They could make it look like the feather was writing the text, you know like old feather pens, and then you would have a thousand way to analyze it if someone who you didn't wanted to be honest about it to would ask. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back