• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Take 2: 28 year old guy from Denmark looking for chats and RP, male or female

chris1

Hello!

I made a similar post a couple years ago and got a handful new chat buddies from it, so I figured I would try it again.

As the title suggests, I'm looking for people to chat to on a more regular basis, mainly of course about (but not necessarily limited to) tickling and roleplaying. I enjoy roleplaying with either gender, so I'm not overly fussed about that. I generally prefer longer, descriptive roleplays that take place over several "sessions", rather than short one-off roleplays. I enjoy both being the 'ler and the 'lee, and while I'm generally more of an upperbody fan, I love tickling on any part of the body. That said, if you're strictly into feet and feet alone, then I'm probably not the guy for you.

If possible, I'm mainly looking to chat over Discord, as I've come to learn that if I spread all my contacts out across several different platforms, I will simply forget to log onto half of them.

If I've managed to catch your interest, feel free to PM me or add me on Discord at ChrisTkl#3343. And if you do, tell me a few short things about yourself as well ;)

Cheers,
Chris

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back