• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

taking care of your feet

Lees how do you keep your feet nice and soft and smooth and of course clean.Feet are on the dirty ground all day and it is so difficult to keep them clean and soft and smooth.So any secrets you wish to share lees?
I try and get pedicures as much as possible,I put lotion on them(lots of different ones)I spray perfume on them and I am thinking about starting to keep socks on them to keep them off the floor.I also have things at home to remove rough skin.
it annoys me to no end whenever I have rough skin or my feet get dirty,I have been obsessed with keeping them clean,smooth and soft.However,with the economy being so bad it is hard to get a pedicure now-a-days.I am about ready to just go buy the tool they use to remove the dead skin but my mom worries that since I don't know what I'm doing I will cut myself really bad.It will heal though if,I do and I'll learn for next time.You live,you learn,what can I say?

For one thing i never go barefoot, i'm always wearing socks..even to bed etc..and i lotion my feet daily..i've never had a pedicure yet..but i would love to try it someday..

Now why would that be a problem Queen Marie???...:). Geeez...what a job that would be to give women pedicures. I'd have to tape it down to my leg and I'd be fired in a day...lol.

hahahaha.It is because you don't want to start wiggling around and fall in the little jacuzzi tub they have,or kick the lady or get cut by one of the tools.

I'd LOVE to take care of your feet, QBBM...

:super_hap Daily morning baby oil rubdowns, afternoon massages, before-bed lotion applications, plus in-between tickles of all sorts, naturally. ;) And I'm not a half-bad toenail painter, either, I must say...and did I mention the in-between tickles? :feather:

i lotion my feet 3 times a day, and before bed, i use this awesome miracle lotion that can get your feet amazingly soft in days. i put on a thick lather of it and put on some lotion socks, socks i get from Bath and Body Works i our local mall, and their socks that locks in the moisture from the lotion. it works so well, as soon as you wake up and feel your feet, feels so awesome and you can actually tickle yourself. i try to get pedicures when i can, too.

this awesome lotion i use is called Miracle Foot Repair lotion, and it comes in a green and white box with a picture of a sole on it, and can always be found at Walmart for $10 per tube. it's so worth it.

i lotion my feet 3 times a day, and before bed, i use this awesome miracle lotion that can get your feet amazingly soft in days. i put on a thick lather of it and put on some lotion socks, socks i get from Bath and Body Works i our local mall, and their socks that locks in the moisture from the lotion. it works so well, as soon as you wake up and feel your feet, feels so awesome and you can actually tickle yourself. i try to get pedicures when i can, too.

this awesome lotion i use is called Miracle Foot Repair lotion, and it comes in a green and white box with a picture of a sole on it, and can always be found at Walmart for $10 per tube. it's so worth it.

yeah that repair lotion is pretty good

... it works so well, as soon as you wake up and feel your feet, feels so awesome and you can actually tickle yourself.

Sounds like something that's nice to do, first thing in the morning!

Hmm, I'll have to check that stuff out.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bag_Balm"] Bag balm [/ame] and other such products have sometimes been touted as industrial-strength skin-softeners. I first heard of it in the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_Earth_Catalog"]Whole Earth Catalog[/ame].

Last edited:
For one thing i never go barefoot, i'm always wearing socks..even to bed etc..and i lotion my feet daily..i've never had a pedicure yet..but i would love to try it someday..

Yes...Allow me to perform your first pedicure..
You don't mind restraints do ya ??

The Ped Egg, plus lotion afterward, is glorious.

Also, after every shower, while still in the shower with damp, warm, soft soles, I have one of those scraper/cheese grater looking things...scrape my feet a bit with that in the places that can get rough, then lotion my feet shortly thereafter, and quickly put on socks...helps my feet!

Though, I must say, as a PT, some roughness is necessary--the rough spots are there for a reason. Protection of your feet! So, if you get one of those razor things, PLEASE be careful...ouch...

Oh no ! Isabeau, say it isn't so. Everyone should have one at least every six months. Its good foot health and alot of fun also.

Geeez...what a job that would be to give women pedicures.

It is a Job, but for every woman with ticklish and pretty feet there are twenty or more who have many problems and not so attractive peds.
Plus, you end up doing mens pedicures also, which can be quite unsightly sometimes. I'd say in the end it is worth it if you truly enjoy working on feet.

The Ped Egg, plus lotion afterward, is glorious.

Also, after every shower, while still in the shower with damp, warm, soft soles, I have one of those scraper/cheese grater looking things...scrape my feet a bit with that in the places that can get rough, then lotion my feet shortly thereafter, and quickly put on socks...helps my feet!

Though, I must say, as a PT, some roughness is necessary--the rough spots are there for a reason. Protection of your feet! So, if you get one of those razor things, PLEASE be careful...ouch...

I would be as careful as possible.I was thinking of getting the Ped Egg but I didn't know if it was any good or not.Some of the things you get,you think they are good and they end up not helping at all and you waste money.

It seems like you take pretty good care of your feet Queen Bee they should be soft as can be i don't think you need to go get a pedicure all the time i would have a hard time sitting still if i got a pedicure it would tickle me like crazy

Soft Soles and Ticklish Toes

:) I get a pedi on a regular basis...I go barefoot on carpet only...I wear soft leather slip ons most of time and easliy take them off when lounging...I am fanatic about rubbing Shea Butter Foot lotion and the Heel of Approval on my bare toes and soles daily...I love keeping my feet soft and sensitiive.

I would be as careful as possible.I was thinking of getting the Ped Egg but I didn't know if it was any good or not.Some of the things you get,you think they are good and they end up not helping at all and you waste money.

I can vouch for the Ped Egg. I don't really trust anybody except myself to give me pedicures.. :stickout

I can vouch for the Ped Egg. I don't really trust anybody except myself to give me pedicures.. :stickout

I feel just the opposite. Even though I tell my people to use a Ped egg at home, its still a piece of grated steel, versus the pumice foot file, exfoliants and foot creams a person like myself can use in a proffessional manner and setting.
I don't even give myself a pedicure anymore. I just love the experience of one of my associates doing it instead. Toooo much fun .

I feel just the opposite. Even though I tell my people to use a Ped egg at home, its still a piece of grated steel, versus the pumice foot file, exfoliants and foot creams a person like myself can use in a proffessional manner and setting.
I don't even give myself a pedicure anymore. I just love the experience of one of my associates doing it instead. Toooo much fun .

Yeah, I suppose if you're utterly obsessed with feet, it could be fun... lol
I'm just stating that it does it's job. Not like using it is my hobby.. :stickout

I've seen the Ped Egg. Steel graters make me nervous! I'd rather use pumice.

Well,I got the Ped Egg and my feet feel incredibly smooth.Just like I got a pedicure and I know it is better to get a pedicure but those things are expensive and right now we can't afford them so this is fantastic for now!I would definitely recommend it!

Aren't they great? Not bad for $10...they get the job done!

And sometimes, a home pedicure, with the one you love, is SOOO much more sexy than getting one from some stranger in a salon...

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back