• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tale from the Furniture Store part 2

flecke

TMF Novice
This is a continuation of the Tales from the Furniture Store.....now onto the next door boss:

After I had tickled the pretty little gal that came over to my store with the Tickle Chair sign, she told her boss what had happened...not in an attempt to get me in trouble...but to tell her that she had fun. It was about 2 days after that when her boss came over. Her name was Cindy and she was a milf. Now this isn't the hottest woman that I have ever seen...but she was average. She was about 5'7" and medium build with shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She wore those plastic "naughty librarian" glasses:whip:. Today she wore a tight sweater, brown jeans and she had on these ugly shoes. They were tan and had laces with velcro...nasty. Anyways I had always wondered if I go those nasty shoes off of her...what would be in store for me...well I got my chance.

We talked casually and she started to walk around the store until she came to a couch that was directly infront of my line of sight. She pretend yawned and then sat in the middle of the couch. She then said..." Wow I am sure tired...would you mind if I rested for a few min?? " I really paid her no attention and said that I didn't care. She the spread out on the couch and turned face down....but with a catch....the soles of her shoes, she purposely put them on the arm rest of the couch....since she was on her stomach, her shoe soles where pointing up.....my heart began to pound. After about 5 min of me wondering what was going to happen...and during that 5 min she was playing with her shoes....OMG....she looked around and said..." Do you mind me taking these shoes off....I can't really rest with them on?" I nearly yelled " Take them bitches off..." but said sure no problem.

Then I knew she had planned this...she reached back while she was still on her stomach and untied each one and taking off the velcro straps...so they were loose....then put them back on the armrest and using the opposing foot....kicked off her shoes....I about came out of me chair....not only that... this is what was planned....she had worn thin leg warmer socks, the ones that don't have any toes in them....so here she is, with her feet on the arm of the chair....and her bare toes just a wiggling and sticking out. I was frozen, as she teased me with them wiggling, flexing crunching....then she turned around again and said these words, " So I hear that you have a tickle chair in here....I wonder if I am on the Tickle Couch??"

I got up and brought my chair over to armrest where her feet were and told her that she was on it and that she was going to get it...she giggled. I then looked at these perfect toes. I pulled back the rest of the sock to reveal a pair of the most perfect feet I have seen to date:bowing:. They were about 9's. Very soft with a light peach tone and that pale white under her toes and in the arch...which you know was uncharted territory...well I was about to chart it!!!

I ran my index finger up and down her soles....God they were soft, she yellped and giggled. I got up and pulled a feather out of our feather duster in the store and tourtured those pink toes with it then I took the quill end and scribbled all over them...as she freeked. I tickled her feet for about 30 min. Then she had to go....when she was putting on her shoes she said that the other girl was right....that it was fun. I asked her if I could tickle her again, and she said that I would have to be careful...because next time she would give me an "oral" treatment for my services, and she is a married woman......damn.:wub:

very nice story!

Hmmm.... I always thought Al Bundy had the perfect job. Looks like I should have been day dreaming about running a furniture store. ;)

I hope this story is true, but even if it isn't, it's a good tale. You paint a vivid picture with a nice sense of humor. Thanks for sharing.

haha thats a brilliant idea with the "tickle chair" sign. good story man, thanks for sharing. and if more arise, you know we'd like to hear about them

No problem..

I am actually working on getting another employee of that store...as we speak.

Incredible Story

Brother I don't even know what to say. Tickle a ticklish woman's feet for 30 minutes and then get "oral treatment"?? Are you in heaven or what? Got any job openings???...lol.

Good stuff.

Bill

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back