• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 18 (**F/F, Feet and UB).

The love affair between Sparrow Hall and the Moon Knight has an extensive behind-the-scenes history; suffice it to say, I didn't originally intend Sparrow to become involved in any romantic entanglments, though the extra activity certainly was welcome once the opportunity arose. Any interracial angle becomes complicated, in that the Moon Knight (along with von Smutt) belongs to a totally made-up race, of which the chalk-white pigmentation (or lack of pigmentation, I guess) and flowing gray hair are meant to be indicators. Again, offering up outlandish skintones (white, blue, green) makes the inclusion of cat-people more credible. That's the tactic, at least.

Wow after such a comment as Bandito left, i'm afraid my post will seem somewhat of a let down...he is almost as good as you are LBH with your posts..is it something artists have in common do you think? anyway...another terrific installment...and thanks for putting me in once more..giggles..but without chelsea the catler this time...which is a good thing..ah i was soo impressed with Angie's self control...that mind thingie she did seemed to be very effective..and Mercy et.al. having to walk back barefoot..yikes...i'm afraid i would sadly falter fast..great job my terrifickly talented friend..ok is terrifickly spelled right? or is it terrifically ahhh that's it lol...yup i'm a blonde...

Wow after such a comment as Bandito left, i'm afraid my post will seem somewhat of a let down...he is almost as good as you are LBH with your posts..is it something artists have in common do you think?
You're never a let-down, Izzy (although Deeto really does send one heck of a reply, doesn't he!) Always happy to hear from you! Thanks so much for writing!

...another terrific installment...and thanks for putting me in once more..giggles..but without chelsea the catler this time...which is a good thing..
Aw darn it, I forgot all about Chealsea! She deserved one more appearance, at least! Might have been fun to pose her alongside Mercy (like having Pluto and Goofy in the same scene!) Regardless, it's been a treat to have your Izzy surrogate take part in so many of these chapters! Thank you for participating, you've been wonderful company for everyone (even for Mercy in the end!)

ah i was soo impressed with Angie's self control...that mind thingie she did seemed to be very effective..
You're so right... all Angie's perseverance has paid off handsomely! That's what happens when you train hard... you're able to accomplish impressive things! I must try it myself someday!

and Mercy et.al. having to walk back barefoot..yikes...i'm afraid i would sadly falter fast..
... well, me neither, not barefoot! I've got pretty tough soles, but even I wouldn't last very long on a tough trail! Those Tabor folk are cut from hardier cloth than we are today.... happily, not so hardy that a bit of teasing won't paralyze 'em!

great job my terrifickly talented friend..ok is terrifickly spelled right? or is it terrifically ahhh that's it lol...yup i'm a blonde...
"Terrifickly" looks just fine to me! In the dictionary or not, I don't care... who says we can't make our own vocabulary! Anyway, my fond thanks for your constant kudos and encouragement, Izzy! Luv ya, but I'm scarcely alone... the whole rest of the forum does too!

^^ Awesome work
Always happy to hear form you, Abadon! Thank you for your compliments!

First of all sorry for the late comment LBH, I would like to let my thoughts here before but I had been a bit busy.

The first pages were amazing, the reader can feel the anguish of the villagers when looking at their reactions seeing the destruction of Swillvell. How they'll be able to rebuild everything there and got over this attack? Only time will tell.

Seems that for now Mercy hasn't been able to make Sephie to understand her point of view, I suppose it will require a lot of effort to heal all the time they had been separate and all the problems between them that lead to their separates ways.

Sephie seems particulary afected by that, because even she has been able to keep her mind cold and think about the next moves against Sid forces she seemed like going to explode when Mercy told her that she wasn't going to return. At least things kept peaceful for now. What will happen between them? I'm looking forward to see the next chapters.

Having joined Sid doesn't seem a such good option when all the others bandits get you for that, right?

And about Angie I can only be surprised, she had been totally able to separate the tickling sensations from her external reactions! I suppose that for a voluptuary that can help her to enjoy the feelings even more. About this part of the comic, great job on the battle scenes too, as always your action pannels are great.

Great chapter again LBH, I'm looking forward to see the next.

First of all sorry for the late comment LBH, I would like to let my thoughts here before but I had been a bit busy.
For heaven's sake, don't worry about it, Raven! This is summertime! Everybody's busy now, or ought to be! The beauty of having the Low Roads stories in this one central location is that it doesn't matter when someone finds time to write! They're always going to be easy to find here, and I'll always be ready to reply to commentary, not matter what time it arrives!

The first pages were amazing, the reader can feel the anguish of the villagers when looking at their reactions seeing the destruction of Swillvell. How they'll be able to rebuild everything there and got over this attack? Only time will tell.
Thank you! You've always shown a deep concern for the people of Swillwell, an interest I'd hoped their plight would arouse! The town has been badly gashed, and is rather vulnerable... all the more so now that von Smutt is out of commission. The citizens' innate industry will patch up the walls, but that may not keep the bogeys out long... not now that they now how easily a breech is possible. Sephie, despite her promises, can do only so much for its defense... Swillwell is a single remote spot in a territory too big to be patrolled effectively by one person. Whether she'll admit it or not, she's going to need lots and lots of help.

Seems that for now Mercy hasn't been able to make Sephie to understand her point of view, I suppose it will require a lot of effort to heal all the time they had been separate and all the problems between them that lead to their separates ways.

Sephie seems particulary afected by that, because even she has been able to keep her mind cold and think about the next moves against Sid forces she seemed like going to explode when Mercy told her that she wasn't going to return. At least things kept peaceful for now. What will happen between them? I'm looking forward to see the next chapters.
I'm afraid you're right; the sisters, at the moment, couldn't have drifted farther apart. Sephie's behaving like a dictatorial parent; Mercy desperately craves her independence. Neither understands the other very well... but circumstances will soon force them to share close company, something they've never had before. If there's any hope for conciliation, now's the time. They may not be as alien to one another as they suppose.

Having joined Sid doesn't seem a such good option when all the others bandits get you for that, right?
The trouble with allying yourself with a bogey (not that Klept had much choice) is that they'll only ever look after their own interests! If your benefit connects with theirs, you might be okay... for awhile. That's certain not to last for long, though!

And about Angie I can only be surprised, she had been totally able to separate the tickling sensations from her external reactions! I suppose that for a voluptuary that can help her to enjoy the feelings even more. About this part of the comic, great job on the battle scenes too, as always your action pannels are great.
Thank you! I really enjoy drawing fight scenes, and I'm glad that enjoyment translates! Since the Low Roads series is basically a war story (with the same sort of exciting conflict one can find between TR's troops and the Bloodqueen's underlings), the opportunities for further action are never far off! Angie is shaping up to become a different sort of soldier in this war; one better prepared than old-school Sephie to meet the bold new threat. Mercy too, in her way... Sephie could find help on all sides, if she weren't so stubborn!

Great chapter again LBH, I'm looking forward to see the next.
Thanks Raven! Same goes for your own exciting TR series! A new installment is always reason to cheer!

Finally, I have time to respond.

I'm glad the readers point out things I miss, like the Swift reference. Whoosh, it went right over my head. I like that kind of layering of elements in a story, things that might be discovered on a re-reading, enhancing the "replay" value.

I wanted Angie to win her tickle challenge, yet I wanted to see her succumb too. I smiled when I realized I would cleverly be treated to both: an externally stoic victory and an internal, surreal, ecstatic, yet somehow spiritual, thrill-ride. Perhaps the circular burst pattern was only depicting a look into Angie's mind, but it actually reminded me of art depicting hindu gods. I guess Christian art often uses a similar pattern as a halo as well. Even without those impressions, it was still a near spiritual expression of joy, without Sid-like (Sin-like?) overindulgence, which I think was a theme other readers have pointed out before.

The relationship between Sephie and Mercy is so tense and complex, I am looking forward to seeing how it will resolve, or at least, evolve.

Thanks so much for another fine read,
Lee

Finally, I have time to respond.
I'm sure glad you did, Lee! You've been such a solid supporter for so long, with so much interesting perspective to share... a Low Roads chapter without Leeotler commentary just wouldn't seem right! You've become an integral part of the experience!

I'm glad the readers point out things I miss, like the Swift reference. Whoosh, it went right over my head. I like that kind of layering of elements in a story, things that might be discovered on a re-reading, enhancing the "replay" value.
Thank you for saying so! It's my dearest hope that this story, once complete, will inspire return visits from those who've enjoyed it (for those who couldn't care less... well, they're a lost cause anyway!) I have indeed sewn it with bits of recognizable cultural influence I've admired over the years... the Yahoos maybe more whole-cloth than most of it. Hopefully (and this may not even be possible to assess while the story's in partial form), they won't overwhelm my independent creativity; I'd like to think that this material is still 90% me, in spite of odd reference-dropping. I'm hardly an unbiased observer, though... not best placed to judge its original-versus-influenced features.

I wanted Angie to win her tickle challenge, yet I wanted to see her succumb too. I smiled when I realized I would cleverly be treated to both: an externally stoic victory and an internal, surreal, ecstatic, yet somehow spiritual, thrill-ride.
Very well phrased! Thank you! I'm really glad that came across... the more weird and trippy events become, the more prone they are to misinterpretation. Fetish fanatics are keen to see lees thrashing in physical extremis; it validates our fascination by offering evidence of the activity's potency. Angie's training has led her away from outward expressiveness, a severe handicap for any would-be fetish icon; my challenge will be to deliver hints of the glee she still feels through tickling touch, without compromising the control she's achieved. I have a few near-future ideas; we'll see how well they work.

Perhaps the circular burst pattern was only depicting a look into Angie's mind, but it actually reminded me of art depicting hindu gods. I guess Christian art often uses a similar pattern as a halo as well. Even without those impressions, it was still a near spiritual expression of joy, without Sid-like (Sin-like?) overindulgence, which I think was a theme other readers have pointed out before.
Well, circles have been idealized as perfect shapes (Plato thought so, if I remember right... one of them old Greek dudes, anyway). To me, they're recognizable as portals; I implied a little forward or retrograde movement and hoped for the best. If a spiritual impression is achieved (and a trip within Angie's psyche does cut close to her soul), all the better... it grants her accomplishment a gravitas that would be difficult to garner otherwise. It's true, her delight in sensual expression is entirely more refined than Sid's: first, because she's gained mastery over it (as opposed to the bogeys, who wallow mindlessly); secondly, because her approach has never been a self-centered one. For Sid, tickle-lust will always be a solitary occupation; those he subjugates will always matter so little, they might as well be absent. Angie's love for Mercy and Fiona gives higher purpose to her striving; to please them, she'll undergo trials that Sid would never consider, growing more accomplished than single-minded bogey appetite would ever allow.

The relationship between Sephie and Mercy is so tense and complex, I am looking forward to seeing how it will resolve, or at least, evolve.
Much is planned in that regard; within the next few chapters, Mercy and Sephie will start a short road trip, during which they'll begin to address the demons that divide them (something they've never taken time to do before). Most of their mutual distrust and disrespect is rooted in ignorance; whether enlightenment will intensify or leaven their antagonism is an angle I've yet to work out completely.

Thanks so much for another fine read...
My great pleasure, Lee! Thank you for always being there to appreciate!

Last edited:
*Looks at Deet's reply*

I really must work harder on my replies.

Ah, sorry for only just commenting, but I haven't been on the site properly for some time.

I like the way this chapter gives the characters time for reflection. This really is a proper story, unlike a series of tickling set pieces stuck together with gratuitous pictures of breasts in between... I know my place.

Keep on creating the magic, LBH. It actually keeps me inspired with my own work, as sporadic as it may be.

I'm glad Jenny is okay after her encounter with that despicable creature Sid.

I'm sure his gelatinous tendrils would be welcomed by Barbara, and there maybe a tongue-in-cheek crossover picture on its way.

*Looks at Deet's reply*

I really must work harder on my replies.

Ah, sorry for only just commenting, but I haven't been on the site properly for some time.
Deet's superlative replies are deeply valued! So too are your own! Please don't despair that it comes late; no reply is late when the author is present to appreciate! Hope all continues well with you; remember that the sweet Fox sisters will always hold a special place in our hearts!

I like the way this chapter gives the characters time for reflection. This really is a proper story, unlike a series of tickling set pieces stuck together with gratuitous pictures of breasts in between... I know my place.
To be fair, I don't dare rely simply on my art skills... they'd never hold up, as they're nowhere near so well developed as yours! "Avian Antics" is a wildly entertaining romp with a completely different tone; the beauty of this site is that it will successfully accommodate any approach a creator chooses! Variety allows every taste to find its favorite! I'm very pleased that my own has achieved some resonance... this series is wonderful fun to write and draw, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the pleasure translates. Confirmation is always treasured for that reason! My deepest thanks for your generous supply!

Keep on creating the magic, LBH. It actually keeps me inspired with my own work, as sporadic as it may be.
Sporadic possibly, but very well loved! A visit from the Fox girls is always a highly treasured occasion! Thanks so much for the kind encouragement! I plan to continue regular production of this series until it's complete. I wouldn't dream of slacking off... there's way too much left to do!

I'm glad Jenny is okay after her encounter with that despicable creature Sid.
It's awfully nice of you to care about Jenny's well being! Thank you! That means a great deal to me! I know I left the reader hanging, not having her present at Mercy's leave-taking. The idea all along has been to suggest that Sid's tickling touch is particularly devastating (for reasons that I'll explore in upcoming Chapter 19)... Jen had to endure an extended bout, far more intense than anyone else's to date, and the experience took a toll. The Swillwell departure was meant to be a melancholy occasion, Jen's unfortunate condition one of its sadder elements. I didn't want to imply that the hurt was insurmountable, though... all Swillwell will heal eventually; Jen right along with it.

I'm sure his gelatinous tendrils would be welcomed by Barbara, and there maybe a tongue-in-cheek crossover picture on its way.
I'd love to see that! An appearance with any of your characters does mine great honor! As stated earlier, I'm also most eager to include the Fox sisters in a Low Roads cameo appearance! I anticipate it would take place in Chapter 20 (the one following this next). I'll send you a PM once I start to assemble the elements for Chapter 20; it will include a rigorously thorough description of the scene I'd like to do, subject to your input and complete approval.

The Fox Sisters in a Low Roads story?! I'm quite sure the ticklish triumvirate will be given a vital new dimension under your care, LittleBigHead. I can't wait to find out what you intend to do to them, but while I know you can be tender and conscientious with characters and I wish I wasn't too boob-crazed to do the same, don't be afraid to test their limits and, as Dominic Featherfinger would say, get a 'little savage'.

Last edited:
Thank you for the wise advise, Kitch! You know the Fox sisters better than anyone else... understand what treatment they'd prefer! I'll do all within my power to accomodate!

Last edited:
LBH:

Sorry to have not popped back in to discuss this harrowing and epic (perhaps one of my very favorite) of the Low Roads series. Our two releases were so serendipitously timed, that the resultant besieging of my free time left me very little to add to the cause of supporting yours. For that, I bow my head in shame. :p

But all jesting aside, I could not muddle further through the ashes of my most recent battles without taking time to visit the sight once again of your most auspicious conquest.

This chapter truly was a masterpiece, my friend.

So without further strumming of the harp or gilding of the lily, please allow me to simply add that your contributions to this community continue to set the bar for my own endeavors, and that your friendship continues to make me aspire to greater heights.

Cheers, my friend. I shall wait in ravenous anticipation, fork in hand, bib on chest, and smile on masked face...for the next installment of the unfathomable, unbeatable, and unmatched Low Roads series.

Faithfully your frantic fan,

The Dee Toe (LMAO)

The heart-of-gold Bandito should be ashamed to be ashamed! He does the most righteous work, crafting the second half of his wonderful Community-defining epic, "Bounce Chix Origins"! To ever demand that he interrupt the flow of his creativity, to impose on his precious stores of time and energy, would not only be extreme presumptuousness and selfishness... it would be a crime against the interests of our fetish universe! Yet, one never needs to impose... the Deeto is so selflessly free-handed with his attention, compliments and encouragement, one would think he were devoted to nothing else!

I pray that your brilliant work, both prose-wise and pictorially, proceeds smoothly! As I write that, I realize that even snag-free progress on a work of such magnitude presents an Everest of minute considerations guaranteed to tax the patience of Job and the endurance of a Heracles! How much more keenly, then, do I appreciate the care you ceaselessly employ to ensure that my own efforts and those of countless others never seem slighted! Not simply a peerless entertainment powerhouse, you are a gleaming example for our Community... the ideal all of us should ever aspire to achieve! Please believe that; the rest of us know it's true!

My unending thanks for the boundless superlatives you unfailing contribute to my cause! They are priceless treasure to me, and I'll always strive to be worthy of them! If I do well, you'll only have yourself to thank!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back