• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 23 (F/F, ub & belly; M/F, foot).

One thing I wanted to comment further upon still (hoping it doesn't derail this thread too much)
Not at all! I welcome any topic that crops up on threads I start!

Last edited:
An installment full of details, action and character developement LBH. You show us how everyone is going deeper and deeper on their own ways as the low roads comics evolves.

I like a lot how you began the chapter, it's clear for all of us who have seen the previous chapters how much action both Sephie and Mercy had during that night in the middle of the trip to blue powder, Sephie marks and bruises due to the fight against those who tried to take her down take Mercy attention, and in the same way the fact that Mercy body was absent during the whole night allows Sephie to know that her sister was attending to her own agenda even if she still don't know which it means.

Angie keeps being put through different trials on the hands of Fiona, she certainly was unexpecting the effects that this icey torture was going to make on her. On an interesting note, it seems they are being watched over. I wonder how this will affect the coming chapters.

And a low roads chapter wouldn't be the same without taking a look at the dream world, I have to say that Mercy seems to really be getting used to it, I'm sure it will prove useful as the story evolves. However, it seems Mercy underestimated both the strentgh of her "mentor" in the dream world and the tickly nature of FF.

And now you left us with Sephie grasping a bit of Mercy's own adventures, will have to see how the next conversation between the two sisters develops around this subject. Great chapter LBH, can't wait to see more!

An installment full of details, action and character developement LBH. You show us how everyone is going deeper and deeper on their own ways as the low roads comics evolves.
Hiya Raven! I'm so pleased to hear from you! I know how terribly busy you've been, barely having time for your own artwork; your generosity here is deeply cherished, believe me!

Thank you for your observations! I do try to keep character evolution progressing fluidly (just as you do in your TR series); it's most important to me that Mercy and Sephie (all the others too, of course) should seem as genuine as possible, influenced by outside circumstances as well as by their own designs. I do my best to include some element of personal growth in every chapter, however incrementally small it may be. This helps to stir reader interest, I think, building the character and supplying a degree of plot unpredictability. When attempting to maintain a narrative of this length, the progress of all elements is critical; very few readers would put up with the very same dynamic chapter after chapter in any portion of the plot.
I like a lot how you began the chapter, it's clear for all of us who have seen the previous chapters how much action both Sephie and Mercy had during that night in the middle of the trip to blue powder, Sephie marks and bruises due to the fight against those who tried to take her down take Mercy attention, and in the same way the fact that Mercy body was absent during the whole night allows Sephie to know that her sister was attending to her own agenda even if she still don't know which it means.
It's true! The sisters aren't blind, but they're also circumspect in giving voice to the things they suspect about one another. Sephie has to be particularly delicate, as she's so desperate for Mercy to stick around and repair the damaged Mew family bonds. This concern is less important to Mercy (possibly more so than she imagines at the moment), but her own outre agenda demands the strictest secrecy and she's unwilling to stir any portion of the pot for fear of what might accidentally be revealed. Things are liable to remain tense between these two for quite some time; at least they're now in one another's company, where some sort of connection is possible.
Angie keeps being put through different trials on the hands of Fiona, she certainly was unexpecting the effects that this icey torture was going to make on her. On an interesting note, it seems they are being watched over. I wonder how this will affect the coming chapters.
Angie's testing has indeed become increasingly rigorous; she'll need every smidgeon of fortifying she can manage, as a tremendous, harrowing trial will soon be heading her way. Fiona may approach her responsibilities with an unnerving level of gleeful relish, but far better that than she should ease up and leave Angie unprepared! As to the girls' high-elevation stalker, we'll learn a great deal about his motivations in the Chapter 24. This information will be acquired at someone's extreme discomfort, I'm afraid!
And a low roads chapter wouldn't be the same without taking a look at the dream world, I have to say that Mercy seems to really be getting used to it, I'm sure it will prove useful as the story evolves. However, it seems Mercy underestimated both the strentgh of her "mentor" in the dream world and the tickly nature of FF.
Thank you! I really enjoy crafting scenes for Dreamtime! It allows for much free-form thinking, both in the visuals and in the story logic. She'hilde is indeed more formidable than his simpering nature often makes him seem. That's lucky for Mercy, as a weakling wouldn't provide the challenge to help her advance. Even though Mercy is currently receiving all the benefits from this partnership, it won't remain that way forever. She'hilde will have plenty of reason to rejoice for having known her. By the way, Firefox really is a wicked tickler, isn't he! The perfect foil for Mercy!
And now you left us with Sephie grasping a bit of Mercy's own adventures, will have to see how the next conversation between the two sisters develops around this subject. Great chapter LBH, can't wait to see more!
Once again a Low Roads chapter closes with anxious cliffhanger material that won't be addressed for another 3 to 4 months! This story is going to play so much better once it's complete and a reader can experience it at his leisure, without undue concern about pending crises!

As always, loved your commentary and am most grateful for your ongoing kindness to Mercy and company! Am most anxious for a further update from Raven Drakil and friends, just as soon as you have leisure to complete one! Will try to stay current on your work over at dA, though I forget to visit there very often. I did notice you'd completed a couple of very nice stand-alones recently! Delighted to see them!

Another splendid chapter with two intense bouts of tickling. I particularly like the first frame of page 33 - That expression and sense of hopeless struggle captures Mercy's delightful predicament perfectly, but that whole sequence is remarkable. FireFox is new to me, but the character is pretty manic, and what a pugnacious wit he has.

I haven't forgotten Angie supine with the icicle being traced along her delicious torso. That was a highly charged scene. The scene with the giant boar-creature reminded me of something that Lucy is due to experience in a future adventure. It's an impressively hideous creature, and I'm impressed that you include male tickling, something perhaps lacking in my own work.

Another triumph from a superbly well-crafted series.

Another splendid chapter with two intense bouts of tickling. I particularly like the first frame of page 33 - That expression and sense of hopeless struggle captures Mercy's delightful predicament perfectly, but that whole sequence is remarkable. FireFox is new to me, but the character is pretty manic, and what a pugnacious wit he has.
Thanks a ton, Kitch! I do love tickling Mercy so! Her fighting spirit and sense of independence force her never to give in… thus preserving her indignant outrage and thrashing just about indefinitely! I'm most pleased you focused on that page 33 panel… I too thought that image reflected her predicament best!

I was extremely honored and lucky to be allowed to host Firefox in this chapter! That vulpine gentleman is a remarkably gifted artist who, alas, isn't as visible here as his incredible talents deserve. The pugnacious cleverness is, in fact, his own… that great "Shoryuken!" gag was his idea entirely (I didn't know "Street Fighter" remotely well enough to have come up with it)!

I do prefer, when possible, to feature extended tickle bouts of this sort; readers seem to favor them over the peripheral instances I often employ, the ones that don't impose on the exposition quite so radically. In trying to maintain a balance of narrative, non-tk action and fetish imperative (and on this site, the latter is far from a secondary consideration), some chapters manage to come up short in one or the other category. When read as a novel, rather than a chapter-play, I don't think these inconsistencies will seem as jarring. In other words: the sooner I complete this gosh-darned thing… and allow people to experience it as an uninterrupted stream… the better!

I haven't forgotten Angie supine with the icicle being traced along her delicious torso. That was a highly charged scene.
Thank you! Angie is so much more submissive and accepting than Mercy (or much of anyone else in the story), her fetish scenes have an entirely different tone. One feels, I think, more freedom to indulge and savor… it's certainly easier to do when you don't have your dukes up! The application of ice is an opportunity that probably won't happen again (snowy mountains won't figure prominently in the rest of the series) and I was eager to make the most of it. Though I've never really understood its fetish efficacy… it seems better suited to actual rather than artificial torture.

The scene with the giant boar-creature reminded me of something that Lucy is due to experience in a future adventure. It's an impressively hideous creature, and I'm impressed that you include male tickling, something perhaps lacking in my own work.
Well, with lovelies like Nina, Babs and Lu to drool over, I'd be hesitant to make room for a masculine fourth myself! My personal tastes run exclusively toward pestering the ladies, and that mostly in the foot fetish vein. The Low Roads is a confoundedly long story, though, and that kind of monomania would make it seem tiresome in a hurry; I therefore feel obligated to vary the elements often, not simply to satisfy the preferences of a host of different readers, but to combat the hammer-blow ennui that would accompany the same blamed scenario time after time! I think also that it makes my own favorites seem more credible (and the story less artificial) if they share their limelight with many options. Even with all these conscious considerations, females and foot tickling manage to creep in for over-representation… I need to be on constant guard against my own lustful appetite!

Incomparably luscious Lucy, with her insatiability under siege from a monster not unlike the one pictured within these pages?! Bring on the furry, slurpy mayhem!!! The Fox's, of course, are no tyros to magnificent monolithic molestation, a truism the climactic pages of "Avian Oddity" can confirm with ease! I, like you, am eager to work colossi and chimeras into the structure of my story… they add mythic import even when they aren't the plot's focus!

Another triumph from a superbly well-crafted series.
It's a joy to hear that, from one who so very ably understands a well-crafted series from the inside!

Well, the situation with Lucy is similar, but the creature is quite different. That is along way off though.

There may be a bit of male tickling in the origin story. I think the girls would relish tracing their fingers over rippling muscle, although given that Prickly hills is all-girl college, I think only the lecturers present a male form, and the rippling is not at all muscular. There is a young male character they may tease, but he is not really part of the official chronology, though the story is written.

I'll hopefully get to read chapter 25 tonight.

Schooling the staff, eh? You won't find many faculty members skipping class that day! The girls deliver quite an education, no doubt (if they dish out as well as they receive!) Makes me most eager to matriculate!

Whichever hooved horror Lucy's elected to take on, it's in for a hairy time! Theseus may have made short work of the Minotaur, but a session with Lu is likely to be a longterm tussle! Enough to wear ragged holes in any tongue!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back