• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 25 (M/F, feet; M/M, foot).

I've certainly seen that image! I doubt there's much of anybody in our Community who hasn't! And of course I've always recognized it as your work. That's instantly apparent even without the signature; your distinctive style can be spotted easily! What I didn't realize is that it was the origin of the famous Tickle Theater persona! That makes it something of a landmark reference! If I'd known you were responsible, I'd have taken pains to credit you officially in the comic's attribution. As things stand, I'm most happy to be able to do so here now!

PS: Do you happen to have the unused 40K portrait handy? I'm sure we'd all like a chance to see that as well!

Last edited:
What I didn't realize is that it was the origin of the famous Tickle Theater persona!
Not quite.
If memory is serving me right, the origins of TT's web persona were a bit more complex than that.
TT had the default forum male picture, as his own personal avatar.
The distinctive features, such as shades and blue shirt were already there.
I just refined it into the character you're already familiar with.

I did do caricatures of other TTC members - some still lying on my HD.
Some lost to memory and disk failures.

Most look so crude to me, compared to my current style and technique, they make me cringe.

PS: Do you happen to have the unused 40K portrait handy? I'm sure we'd all like a chance to see that as well!

It wasn't a true portrait though; just a celebrative pic featuring a generic girl wearing a mask, the icon item for theatres.

I'm slowly and quietly adding new pics of mine to my account galleries.
I'll see if I can track the 40k, and older images, down, for the sake of nostalgia.

I did do caricatures of other TTC members - some still lying on my HD.
Some lost to memory and disk failures.
The ongoing nightmare of having so much artwork wholly on electronic storage. That's the reason I do everything on paper… it's a lot less likely to degrade or get lost (also because I'm not setup to create anything any other way :p).

I'm slowly and quietly adding new pics of mine to my account galleries.
I'll see if I can track the 40k, and older images, down, for the sake of nostalgia.
I'd really like to see them! I'm sure we all would!

The ongoing nightmare of having so much artwork wholly on electronic storage.
That's the reason I do everything on paper… it's a lot less likely to degrade or get lost.
Most of my stuff I still draw the old way, pencil on paper.
But colouring is usually digital.

Note to self: backup file more often.

Well... even physical art will disintegrate over time, I suppose. It's just that, unless your name is Michael and you're painting ceilings for the Vatican, no one gives a flip if mildew or the heat finally erases anything you've taken such time and care to create. But these flash drives and storage disks are weird, alien things to me. Ultimately I don't trust them to last out my lifetime... I can't see anyone having the wherewithal to open them a few decades from now, like I'd stuck all my old home movie memories on Beta tape. I've discovered paper and pencil drawings hidden away in storage that I did back when I was 3 years old... I haven't got any faith that a bunch of circuitry will preserve my scratchings anywhere near that long. But I am nearly 60 and starting to get fixed in my ways. Also starting to ramble...

OMG i love this saga iv been reading it from long ago. ^_^ im so excited for the next chapter to come out! :D Keep up the amazing work!!!!! ^o^

Very nice of you, Niji-Ga! Thank you so much for writing! Most happy to hear you enjoyed Chapter 25; Chapter 26 is well underway and may be ready to present before the end of the month. I'll do my best to have it finished on time! Hope you like that one as well!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back