• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 26 (M/FFF, UB; */F, feet).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
… in which Miss Mercy Mew steps up to bat...

Tickling Scenes:
#1. */?, various - pages 5-6
#2. */F, UB - page 11
#3. *s/MF, full body - page 17
#4. M/FFF, UB - pages 20-24
#5. */F, feet - pages 32-35

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-26-01.jpg
    lowroads-26-01.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 34
  • lowroads-26-02.jpg
    lowroads-26-02.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 38
  • lowroads-26-03.jpg
    lowroads-26-03.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 37
  • lowroads-26-04.jpg
    lowroads-26-04.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 47
  • lowroads-26-05.jpg
    lowroads-26-05.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-26-06.jpg
    lowroads-26-06.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 59
  • lowroads-26-07.jpg
    lowroads-26-07.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 44
  • lowroads-26-08.jpg
    lowroads-26-08.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 34
  • lowroads-26-09.jpg
    lowroads-26-09.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 32
  • lowroads-26-10.jpg
    lowroads-26-10.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-26-11.jpg
    lowroads-26-11.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 64
  • lowroads-26-12.jpg
    lowroads-26-12.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 37
  • lowroads-26-13.jpg
    lowroads-26-13.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 31
  • lowroads-26-14.jpg
    lowroads-26-14.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 30
  • lowroads-26-15.jpg
    lowroads-26-15.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• lowroads-26-16.jpg
    lowroads-26-16.jpg
    577.8 KB · Views: 32
  • lowroads-26-17.jpg
    lowroads-26-17.jpg
    578.5 KB · Views: 57
  • lowroads-26-18.jpg
    lowroads-26-18.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 32
  • lowroads-26-19.jpg
    lowroads-26-19.jpg
    558.6 KB · Views: 33
  • lowroads-26-20.jpg
    lowroads-26-20.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• lowroads-26-21.jpg
    lowroads-26-21.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 78
  • lowroads-26-22.jpg
    lowroads-26-22.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 70
  • lowroads-26-23.jpg
    lowroads-26-23.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 63
  • lowroads-26-24.jpg
    lowroads-26-24.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 53
  • lowroads-26-25.jpg
    lowroads-26-25.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Pages 26-30:

Attachments

• lowroads-26-26.jpg
    lowroads-26-26.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 34
  • lowroads-26-27.jpg
    lowroads-26-27.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 33
  • lowroads-26-28.jpg
    lowroads-26-28.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 35
  • lowroads-26-29.jpg
    lowroads-26-29.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 39
  • lowroads-26-30.jpg
    lowroads-26-30.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Pages 31-35:

Attachments

• lowroads-26-31.jpg
    lowroads-26-31.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 79
  • lowroads-26-32.jpg
    lowroads-26-32.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 100
  • lowroads-26-33.jpg
    lowroads-26-33.jpg
    605.7 KB · Views: 100
  • lowroads-26-34.jpg
    lowroads-26-34.jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 88
  • lowroads-26-35.jpg
    lowroads-26-35.jpg
    617.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Pages 36-37:

Attachments

• lowroads-26-36.jpg
    lowroads-26-36.jpg
    604.4 KB · Views: 73
  • lowroads-26-37.jpg
    lowroads-26-37.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Loved it.
A treat to see, much anticipated and thoroughly delivering, this new chapter.

I don't recall commenting on the pink colour of dreamland; it reminds me of chewing gum.
Somehow I can even smell it, if I concentrate on the memory.
It echoes of Dumbo and the bubbly elephants from his visions.

Without giving away too much, the bat tickling scene was simply sweet, drawn out and a feast for foot lovers.
Mercy's scowl at the end is priceless.

And I'm commenting on still warm files, without poring over the text.
Just from a brief glance over panels, as I'm saving them.
I'd love to further comment later.
There is always more to your art than meets the eye.

:)

Okay, first things first....I want to hug that bat. He is just...awesome!

Secondly, just wow! Once again your amazing tale has progressed yet again, just filling me to the brim with over interest and excitment for what the chapter and the next will bring!

Once more I can't help but praise your writting style and artistic ability, both working so well together to paint this wonderful tale you have created!

Also wow! Feathers seems like he landed a big role in this. I know most people do little cameos, but it seems like he's...a plot based character with such a big scene about him!

And still though I just have to keep telling you great job over and over again. You have awonderful knack for story telling and I hope Mercy continues to grow stronger and that her and that bat become the best of friends! And if she doesn't...I'm sure all your readers will love to see her try~

Loved it.
A treat to see, much anticipated and thoroughly delivering, this new chapter.
Thanks so much, Kal! The wait between installments is so long, I'm always in a fever of anticipation myself! I pray this latest delivers on the promise… you give me hope that it proves satisfying!

I don't recall commenting on the pink colour of dreamland; it reminds me of chewing gum.
Somehow I can even smell it, if I concentrate on the memory.
It echoes of Dumbo and the bubbly elephants from his visions.
Pink Elephants on Parade! What a cool image to associate with the Dreamtime landscape; I'm mightily obliged! Dreamland in its dainty mood does hint irresistibly of bubblegum, it's true! The malleable, elastic nature of the terrain smacks of chicle in a host of spectrum selections, but pink makes any argument moot! Happy youthful connectivity, to be sure… I do want this slumberland to seem a playground romp!

Without giving away too much, the bat tickling scene was simply sweet, drawn out and a feast for foot lovers.
Mercy's scowl at the end is priceless.
Thanks so much! I had hoped the bat's antics would prove popular (swell! Now I have to come up with a name for him!) I'd like to have him supply a great deal more activity (of all sorts) in upcoming chapters… Mercy has far more to learn from him than to teach him! Which is the point of pets, I suppose...

And I'm commenting on still warm files, without poring over the text.
Just from a brief glance over panels, as I'm saving them.
I'd love to further comment later.
There is always more to your art than meets the eye.

:)
My happy gratitude, as ever, for your perseverance, my friend; these unwieldy chapter sizes can be mountains to plow through, I know, and the fortitude it takes to absorb them is deeply appreciated and treasured! I'm pleased you've enjoyed the experience thus far, am most grateful for this bountiful early appraisal and hope that later aspects prove just as enjoyable! I'd love to know what you think of some of the plot development once you've had a chance to peruse it fully, but couldn't be more gratified with your present generosity! The good opinion of Kal is a weighty reward!

Okay, first things first....I want to hug that bat. He is just…awesome!
Thanks so much for saying so, Yumeshunketsu! It's my hope he'll become a favorite Low Roads character (there's a lot more I'd like him and Mercy to do together), and these early signs of popularity are most encouraging! Character growth notwithstanding, I imagine he'll maintain his rakish tendencies throughout!

Secondly, just wow! Once again your amazing tale has progressed yet again, just filling me to the brim with over interest and excitment for what the chapter and the next will bring!
So glad you feel that way! It's always my intension to craft a narrative flow that satisfies some aspect o the present while whetting hunger for future incident. Alas, the latter frequently relies of heaps of expository blather that (while usually being the most fun to write) may test the reader's patience. That's why most of these chapters are so blamed long… balancing the needs of developing story with an appetite for action can eat up plenty of pages!

Once more I can't help but praise your writting style and artistic ability, both working so well together to paint this wonderful tale you have created!
You're most kind to say so! I tend to feel that the writing trumps the illustration, but each must perform somewhat competently in concert for the experience to succeed, and you give me great confidence that the blending works!

Also wow! Feathers seems like he landed a big role in this. I know most people do little cameos, but it seems like he's...a plot based character with such a big scene about him!
Demon Lord Feathers is such a cool character (both fearfully intimidating and quirkily endearing in his creator's expert hands); it would have been a crying shame not to make the most of my cameo time with him! It's pure pleasure to have these Community OCs lend richness to this story's action and I'm always grateful in the extreme for the generous permission I receive!

And still though I just have to keep telling you great job over and over again. You have awonderful knack for story telling and I hope Mercy continues to grow stronger and that her and that bat become the best of friends! And if she doesn't...I'm sure all your readers will love to see her try~
That's my hope, too; the road to cooperation may be rocky, but also ultimately fruitful! For you're quite right… always it's my aim that Mercy should profit from experience (however trying) and gain maturity and perspective from her mistakes and triumphs. My grateful thanks for your generous compliments, which encourage my best effort on her behalf! Therein if she grows, the profit (and credit!) will be your own!

Thanks Abadon! So glad you like him! I was very pleased with the way the design came together, and his ability to zoom around at supersonic speeds will be a great example for Mercy in her winged disguise! He'll have plenty to do in future chapters, never fear!

And the master produces yet another masterpiece!! :) :)

Wow, I can scarcely gather the words to reply to this incredible chapter. (Unfortunately for you I am never speachless for long - ha!)

I think manners demand that I first offer profuse and blushing thanks for your delectable use of my character Feathers. :) I am flattered in the extreme for your inclusion of him in this story and doubly so for the manner in which you have him portrayed. He looks strong and devilish and at the same time, gleefully indulgant! Hehe, who wouldn't be in such a scenario! Such wonderful treats to tease his demonic ticklish fancy!! There is something very evokative in the way you have him rising from the ruins of a once proud edifice. Harks back to older classics ;) - and it is thrilling in the extreme!! I especially enjoyed the way you have used him with the wonderful Spinster! Heheh!!! :D :D :D

Thank you so much, my friend, I am grinning from ear to ear for the honour you have done me. Thank you!! :)

For my part I am still working on the written story and hope to have it concluded shortly. The drawn adaptation is slower in its creation but I hope no less edifying upon its creation.

This chapter is abundant with new treats for the eager viewer. The introduction of the bat a rare and sweet treat. There has been a part in the best ticklish tales for the use of non human lers - and this bat is a fine specimen. There is something dark and primal about its appearance, a homage to the horror classics, yet the way it treats sweet Mercy is wonderfully thrilling. Heheh. I cannot wait to see how their relationship continues. As for it wanting access to her feet in recompense for its aid....wow, truly a heart trembling prospect. I wonder if our heroine will be up to it?

Bliss harbour is sounds a heavenly place to go indeed. I found it a wonderfully colourful place. Lovely touch with the fish thing by the way, haha, though I doubt I could ever brave such things. I am keen in the extreme to see The Galliot - a name which gives a shiver of expectation itself. Hehe, I wonder what your imagination will paint for that particular vessel. Hehe.

And as for Patratonia?!! Oooo I like the sound of that very much!! *rubs hands together*

All in all an exquisite read, my friend!! The speed of the tale is well maintained and the building of characters equally well handled. I get the strong feelings that all roads will lead to a single magnificent show down!! I can hardly wait!

Well done!!! :D :D :D :D

Always an interesting dynamic with you :p I'm glad to see this posted. And that bat! XD Where on earth did it learn to remove a shoe? lol

And the master produces yet another masterpiece!! :) :)

Wow, I can scarcely gather the words to reply to this incredible chapter. (Unfortunately for you I am never speachless for long - ha!)
Wonderful words from Feathers are highly prized, so I feel far from unfortunate! Thanks indeed for your most pleasing loquaciousness, and admirable trait! I'm honored to be present for so much golden gab!

I think manners demand that I first offer profuse and blushing thanks for your delectable use of my character Feathers. :) I am flattered in the extreme for your inclusion of him in this story and doubly so for the manner in which you have him portrayed. He looks strong and devilish and at the same time, gleefully indulgant! Hehe, who wouldn't be in such a scenario! Such wonderful treats to tease his demonic ticklish fancy!! There is something very evokative in the way you have him rising from the ruins of a once proud edifice. Harks back to older classics ;) - and it is thrilling in the extreme!! I especially enjoyed the way you have used him with the wonderful Spinster! Heheh!!! :D :D :D

Thank you so much, my friend, I am grinning from ear to ear for the honour you have done me. Thank you!! :)
For my part, I feel most thrilled and grateful for the Indigo Demon Lord's participation in this chapter, and I thank you profusely for the honor of allowing me to try my hand at realizing his august image! Demon Lord Feathers is blessed with a cleanly iconic grandeur that wouldn't be out of place amongst the overfiends in the mad anime masterwork "Urotsukidoji"; I often think of him in connection to that edgy classic, a link which inspired much of the way I pictured him in this chapter. As I mentioned when we initially broached the possibility, I was also strongly prompted by Gustave Dore's peerless depiction of Satan from Dante's "Inferno", to see him as a hulking, overpowering purveyor of sin and otherworldly corruption! That the bogeys should hail him as their ultimate champion and dispenser of rewards seems most fitting and proper; that the Spinster should lavish so much hard-earned treasure to warrant his favor must be counted money well spent! Of course… we've yet to see the end result of the master's effort… the prized conversion Klept earns for his exhaustive fawning and bribery. May be that Feathers ferocious sense of ironic humor is as daunting as every other aspect of his personality!

For my part I am still working on the written story and hope to have it concluded shortly. The drawn adaptation is slower in its creation but I hope no less edifying upon its creation.
I've loved every offered bit of "The Case of Kristov Skittglod" and am positively pining to see this fine narrative reach its climax! The prospect of graphic representation is doubly enticing, what with the literary hints we've been treated to! Bear in mind, I'm most eager to work the story's magnificently slimy protagonists into my own Low Roads' continuity at some point! Depend upon receiving my official request for permission once I've determined how they'll most effectively outrage the public sanity!

This chapter is abundant with new treats for the eager viewer. The introduction of the bat a rare and sweet treat. There has been a part in the best ticklish tales for the use of non human lers - and this bat is a fine specimen. There is something dark and primal about its appearance, a homage to the horror classics, yet the way it treats sweet Mercy is wonderfully thrilling. Heheh. I cannot wait to see how their relationship continues. As for it wanting access to her feet in recompense for its aid....wow, truly a heart trembling prospect. I wonder if our heroine will be up to it?
Astutely reasoned! That will be Mercy's most immediate trial: to lee or not to lee… the question indeed! It'll require voluntary commitment to stimulation she knows she can barely tolerate; but one which may confer unforeseen benefits, too. That which Angie's done by design, Mercy may manage by happenstance… if only she finds the courage to bare her sole!

You're so right about our furry little friend's proud lineage within creepy literature and film! Such eminent parentage certainly spurred my enthusiasm to try one for myself, and I'm most delighted he's worked so well for you! Should he further work his seductive wiles about Mercy's instep or arch, he'll be following the lead of a host of rapacious forbearers! Who's to say it won't work equally well without spilt corpuscles!

Bliss harbour is sounds a heavenly place to go indeed. I found it a wonderfully colourful place. Lovely touch with the fish thing by the way, haha, though I doubt I could ever brave such things. I am keen in the extreme to see The Galliot - a name which gives a shiver of expectation itself. Hehe, I wonder what your imagination will paint for that particular vessel. Hehe.
Ah, so pleased you approve of the minnow treatment, if only from a safe distance (yeah… me too!) Those who'd brave the world's oceans must be prepared for the role of dinner! Well, at least they're receiving a return, unlike the victims in "Jaws"… though far nastier beasties do indeed haunt the deeper waters between the beach and offshore islands. Angie and Fiona will meet up with a few!

Not to wreck anticipation, but the dark galliot will be putting in an appearance quite soon! Be prepared for a sea voyage… without any hint of sea-sickness, either (it compromises ardor!)

And as for Patratonia?!! Oooo I like the sound of that very much!! *rubs hands together*
I hope that Pandataria will prove thrilling in the darkest possible way! There's much story I wish to spin there, with more trouble for Angie than the hapless girl would care to anticipate. The actual Pandataria of the Roman epoch spelled the finish to may an renowned citizen… it's a tradition I intend not to ignore!

All in all an exquisite read, my friend!! The speed of the tale is well maintained and the building of characters equally well handled. I get the strong feelings that all roads will lead to a single magnificent show down!! I can hardly wait!

Well done!!! :D :D :D :D
A rousing showdown is indeed what I anticipate, though it will require many more chapters before we finally get there! Thanks so much for being so supportive, both with your kind approval of my effort and with your inspiring personal visions and gifts to the Community! Each is highly prized… how rich we all are for your generosity!

Always an interesting dynamic with you :p I'm glad to see this posted. And that bat! XD Where on earth did it learn to remove a shoe? lol
Heh heh heh! Obsession is the mother of invention, as far as this particular bat is concerned! Lusting after Mercy's soles, I think I'd be equally determined! Thanks so much for the kind commentary, Relent! I'm pleased as can be that you enjoyed this latest chapter! Also, I intend a bit more craziness for cutie-pie Aye pretty soon (maybe within a couple of chapters, depending on the way things develop)… please stay tuned!

Carpet wrapped! Awesome! Thanks!
Very pleased you liked that, FootTickles! I've been keen on the idea of a lady wrapped up in a rug ever since I saw Elizabeth Taylor so delivered to Ceaser in "Cleopatra" (were it up to any of us here, the scene would have played much differently!) Since that time, trapped in carpeting has become a classic fetish scenario; I just couldn't resist having my shot at it!

1118013_o.gif

YES!...YES!...

Proper reply to come.

Will eagerly await it, Dae! Till then, thank you for your M. Bison enthusiasm!

I notice Angie's mother (or what's left of her) in the background in the bogey scene. Is more coming of that plot line?

Sharp eye, Owen! Well reasoned, too, as I've never come right out and stated that Mud Sally is Angie's mom in bogey form (which she is, of course), only implied it. Sally is going to become critically important toward the climax, though she'll remain rather a background player, with little key function to perform, until that time. There'll be a number of upcoming scenes to clarify her connection to other major characters, so that her actions toward the end won't seem to be coming out of left field.

Last edited:
Sharp eye, Owen! Well reasoned, too, as I've never come right out and stated that Mud Sally is Angie's mom in bogey form (which she is, of course), only implied it. Sally is going to become critically important toward the climax, though she'll remain rather a background player, with little key function to perform, until that time. There'll be a number of upcoming scenes to clarify her connection to other major characters, so that her actions toward the end won't seem to be coming out of left field.

I assume that means that she'll suddenly have a moral awakening and throw the Emperor down the reactor shaft...

Oh wait...

Sorry, wrong story. ;)

Nothing that abrupt, I hope! However... if the Gloominvald's suddenly becomes jam-packed with Ewoks, run for it!

I dunno... Jar Jar's exaggerated features would fit real comfortably into certain scenes. Maybe I should work him into the background of a crowd in Chapter 27; or, following the Lucas example, redraw him into a earlier episode...

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back