• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 29 (Ms/F, feet; FM/F, UB & foot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Link to Chapter 1: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=22104

... in which all that glisters raises blisters...

Tickling scenes:
#1. Page 15: FF/M, foot.
#2. Page 16: */F, chin.
#3. Pages 17-18: MM/F, feet & UB.
#4. Page 20: *s/M, foot.
#5. Page 22: */FF, UB & foot.
#6. Pages 25-26: MM/F, UB.
#7. Page 28: M/F, underarms.
#8. Pages 31-35: FM/F, UB & foot.
#9. Page 36: various.

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-29-01.jpg
    lowroads-29-01.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 172
  • lowroads-29-02.jpg
    lowroads-29-02.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 190
  • lowroads-29-03.jpg
    lowroads-29-03.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 164
  • lowroads-29-04.jpg
    lowroads-29-04.jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 143
  • lowroads-29-05.jpg
    lowroads-29-05.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-29-06.jpg
    lowroads-29-06.jpg
    594.6 KB · Views: 147
  • lowroads-29-07.jpg
    lowroads-29-07.jpg
    608.1 KB · Views: 177
  • lowroads-29-08.jpg
    lowroads-29-08.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 157
  • lowroads-29-09.jpg
    lowroads-29-09.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 176
  • lowroads-29-10.jpg
    lowroads-29-10.jpg
    593.1 KB · Views: 169
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-29-11.jpg
    lowroads-29-11.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 185
  • lowroads-29-12.jpg
    lowroads-29-12.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 166
  • lowroads-29-13.jpg
    lowroads-29-13.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 184
  • lowroads-29-14.jpg
    lowroads-29-14.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 214
  • lowroads-29-15.jpg
    lowroads-29-15.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 322
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• lowroads-29-16.jpg
    lowroads-29-16.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 252
  • lowroads-29-17.jpg
    lowroads-29-17.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 324
  • lowroads-29-18.jpg
    lowroads-29-18.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 328
  • lowroads-29-19.jpg
    lowroads-29-19.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 249
  • lowroads-29-20.jpg
    lowroads-29-20.jpg
    596.3 KB · Views: 280
Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• lowroads-29-21.jpg
    lowroads-29-21.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 258
  • lowroads-29-22.jpg
    lowroads-29-22.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 311
  • lowroads-29-23.jpg
    lowroads-29-23.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 167
  • lowroads-29-24.jpg
    lowroads-29-24.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 174
  • lowroads-29-25.jpg
    lowroads-29-25.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 289
Pages 26-30:

Attachments

• lowroads-29-26.jpg
    lowroads-29-26.jpg
    540 KB · Views: 264
  • lowroads-29-27.jpg
    lowroads-29-27.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 205
  • lowroads-29-28.jpg
    lowroads-29-28.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 229
  • lowroads-29-29.jpg
    lowroads-29-29.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 255
  • lowroads-29-30.jpg
    lowroads-29-30.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 287
Pages 31-35:

Attachments

• lowroads-29-31.jpg
    lowroads-29-31.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 370
  • lowroads-29-32.jpg
    lowroads-29-32.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 365
  • lowroads-29-33.jpg
    lowroads-29-33.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 315
  • lowroads-29-34.jpg
    lowroads-29-34.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 349
  • lowroads-29-35.jpg
    lowroads-29-35.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 396
Pages 36-38:

Attachments

• lowroads-29-36.jpg
    lowroads-29-36.jpg
    593.7 KB · Views: 322
  • lowroads-29-37.jpg
    lowroads-29-37.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 255
  • lowroads-29-38.jpg
    lowroads-29-38.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 238
You were surprised I commented on the previous chapter on the TMF. I had so many windows open, I didn't even notice I had posted a comment there rather than here. Rather unobservant of me. Both are nice, but I feel like I live here, and visit there, so to speak.

I am slowly remembering more of the backstory, as I see more characters appear. I had forgotten about the Spinster vs. LBH. I think you have summaries I should read as well. I don't recall the hooded men yet. Ah, on the TMF you gave a link for some backstory.

The conflict is nicely multifaceted with several factions, some Putz heroics, and Sid arriving. With this all-out conflict, there are so many opportunities for nice themes, like the woman running not quite fast enough, tentacles from a well, a foot through a wall - just a "scenes of desperation" smorgasbord. I thoroughly enjoyed the variety. War is hell, but a tickle war is heaven.

Thanks,
- Lee

You were surprised I commented on the previous chapter on the TMF. I had so many windows open, I didn't even notice I had posted a comment there rather than here. Rather unobservant of me. Both are nice, but I feel like I live here, and visit there, so to speak.
I understand what you mean, Lee. The TTC isn't quite as active or dynamic as it once was, but it's still the place where I feel most at home. I'm quite happy to see you're still in residence! The TMF is fine and I'm pleased to post on both sites, but I'm always gonna be happiest at the TTC. I was crushed when the site went down last year, downcast that it remained down so long, then overjoyed when it made its triumphant return! As long as the powers-that-be decide to keep the place in operation, I'll be around!

I am slowly remembering more of the backstory, as I see more characters appear. I had forgotten about the Spinster vs. LBH. I think you have summaries I should read as well. I don't recall the hooded men yet. Ah, on the TMF you gave a link for some backstory.
You've come to the right place! All relevant background is right here in my Artists' Pad spot! I do indeed have a synopsis thread which you can find stickied up above. It's meant to supply relevant plot points without subjecting searchers to the rigors and time of rereading whole comix chapters. And I did indeed direct MisterAE to Chapter 19 (http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=54472) where the setup for this confrontation can be found, starting on page 5. The guys in the executioners hoods are the male quotient of Little Big Head's elite bogey entourage. His followers of either sex can be distinguished by their orange skin coloring and by their freedom from the freakish carriages which plague common bogeys. This retinue was first seen on action at the end of Chapter 3 (http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=50109), making their entrance at page 12.

The conflict is nicely multifaceted with several factions, some Putz heroics, and Sid arriving. With this all-out conflict, there are so many opportunities for nice themes, like the woman running not quite fast enough, tentacles from a well, a foot through a wall - just a "scenes of desperation" smorgasbord. I thoroughly enjoyed the variety. War is hell, but a tickle war is heaven.

Thanks,
- Lee
A very kind assessment! Thank you so much! I'm extremely happy you found the variety pleasing! Having lots of options for focus is something I strove for in this installment... the luxury of having such a large cast of stand-bys! This scene was meant to be a major pinnacle for the story (similar to the invasion of Swillwell in Chapter 17), after which it will enter its final phase. It's therefore appropriate that as many relevant characters as possible be included.

Thanks once again for such a glowing report, Lee! Your observations are always entertaining, insightful and deeply appreciated!

Thank you, DarthTck! Gratefully appreciated, after such a long layoff! I'll post Chapter 30 just as soon as I possibly can.

Attachments

• 80A634F4-E7B9-4BB7-87E3-6004817F7A8C.jpeg
    80A634F4-E7B9-4BB7-87E3-6004817F7A8C.jpeg
    386.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I gotta say, I randomly started thinking about this comic today. How I had hoped all the pics were still available since TickleTheater's massive image crash, how I was wondering if this story was going to continue, or if you were still around. And then lo and behold here's a nice comment from you and fairly recent too!

I certainly hope its all true~ Cause I am eagerly looking forward to more of this story! Loved it a lot after all, and was very interesting to see where it was progressing. And I very much wish you luck on continuing it!

Although I also would say, as much as you should keep posting the story on here, I would highly recommend posting it on some other sites as well. Perhaps making a DA account, FurAffinity account, Tumblr account or all of em, so you could have a wider audience to post to.

I mostly say that cause, TickleTheater sadly seems to be far less active now a days, and this fun story needs to be seen by as many fetishists as it can~! So it's all entirely up to you obviously what you do, but it's just some food for thought on future postings.

So very nice to hear from you, Yumeshunketsu! My grateful thanks for writing and inquiring after this Low Roads story! I do indeed intend to complete it, although it's going to take awhile. For starters, I'm dealing with aging, faulty production capabilities that can't be replaced or circumvented easily. At present, I'm not even able to scan two existing finished chapters. Circumstances will likely allow me to continue eventually, so I've devoted effort toward early production necessaries such as scripting and storyboarding. I've all but finished the former... a few rewrites and the wrap up are all that remain. Nearly all the storyboards are likewise complete. With these preliminaries pretty well squared away, I've progressed to the initial stages of artwork, turning out new pages whenever it becomes possible. I've been taking care of my invalid mother this past year and haven't had a lot of leisure time for production. I am, however, completely committed to presenting a finished story, no matter how long it takes.

I fully understand your concern about placing all my eggs in one basket. From the beginning, I've posted at both the TTC and the TMF. Within the last year I've had to repost massive amounts of material on both sites due to system crashes and mass deletions. I do have an account at Deviantarts, but have never uploaded anything there... never have gotten any real sense of community. I do recognize it would be wise to do so, though. I'll have to check out the other sites you mention.

Anyway, thanks again for maintaining interest and enthusiasm for this comic! I'm extremely grateful for your kind words and good advice! Please rest assured that it's my steadfast intention to deliver a completed story eventually, and to insure that it remains available for view somewhere for as long as I'm able!

wow! Sounds like a lot of work is gonna be coming in the future then! Very excited for all of it XP

And DA's pretty good for community when you're active. Heck, I'm living where I am now because of the connections and friendships I've made on that site~ Just never open for requests if you know whats good for you XP Ehehe

And you are certainly more than welcome! Been a fan years ago when I first stumbled onto your story and will most likely be a fan for years to come ;D

wow! Sounds like a lot of work is gonna be coming in the future then! Very excited for all of it XP
Thanks! You're right, years and years of work still remain. My hope is that I can eventually start to parcel out the finished results, same as I did before. Till that time, I'll stay busy with prep.

And DA's pretty good for community when you're active. Heck, I'm living where I am now because of the connections and friendships I've made on that site~ Just never open for requests if you know whats good for you XP Ehehe
No, entertaining requests is something I rarely do. I have enough on my plate right now to stay busy for the rest of my life.

Bombers tried to get me active on DA, but I just never felt motivated. It's an important point of visibility, of course; something I ought not to ignore. No way I'll be able address it till later, though.

And you are certainly more than welcome! Been a fan years ago when I first stumbled onto your story and will most likely be a fan for years to come ;D
Very kind of you! I'll do my level best to deliver new chapters at the soonest opportunity!

Oh my friend, what a sweet an sinister revelation you have sprung on us! How long I have waited to see such a bliss and self serving conflict erupt between the two long standing antagonists! And what better way for them to clash but through their sweet and torturous trade. It made me smile many times over to see such and indulgance!! :D :D

I think I forgot to comment on it in my words on the previous epidsode, but what a sweet and endearing addition is the puts. There is something so wonderfully innocent and naive about him. He sees that skill, which we all admire, through unbiased eyes. It is a kindness to experience that again!!

I can hardly wait for the next episode, now that sweet Sid has arrived. I daresay there is nothing that can save the poor hapless folk not all ready embroiled in this combat!!!

Bravo, sir. Bravo!!

Thank you for the thrilling round of compliments, Feathers! Indeed, the prospect of the Spinster and LBH flailing away at one another has been building for quite some time. So very pleased you enjoyed the spectacle! When fetish fiends clash, feathers and wiggling fingers are bound to be the weapons of choice! It's dizzy warfare that recommends a host of possibilities, and I'm so delighted that you approve the excess!

So very grateful that you commend the Putz! He's a secondary character, but his purity makes him deserving of a chapter all his own. The script was a ball to write, though it took nearly a month. It's easily the most text-heavy entry in the series and while I enjoyed doing it, one of this sort is plenty. The narrative is laborious enough without an ongoing avalanche of words! The Putz will have plenty more to do, in more traditional comic book fashion. Look for him in capacities major and minor as the tale continues!

Chapters 30 and 31 are actually fully done and ready to scan... activity that breakdowns have made problematic at the moment. I'm mindful that this is an unkindness, considering the whopping cliffhanger 29's landed the reader into. I'll commit myself to delivering these two extant installments as quickly as I'm able. The delay is an irritation as aching to me as it is to everyone else.

But thanks a million for being so generous to the material at hand! It means the world to know how much you appreciate it

chapters 30 and 31 are actually fully done and ready to scan... Activity that breakdowns have made problematic at the moment. I'm mindful that this is an unkindness, considering the whopping cliffhanger 29's landed the reader into. I'll commit myself to delivering these two extant installments as quickly as i'm able. The delay is an irritation as aching to me as it is to everyone else.

giggidyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Firefox! :) Hope I can get 'em delivered soon.

Thank you DarthTck! :D I'm currently taking care of an invalid relative, which is really restricting my comix production opportunities. But I'll definitely deliver more as soon as I can!

Last edited:
Sorry for this pics... this girl friend want you to make a draw her soles "Low Road" style... can you do that...thanks littlebigHead

Attachments

• DSC04628.JPG
    DSC04628.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC04627.JPG
    DSC04627.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC04629.JPG
    DSC04629.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
On the slightest chance you receive this, let me simply start by saying greetings.

You may or mostly likely may not have heard of me, or my main name Copman, but judging by my.....out of date user name (if there was an option the change your username), to say the least I've been somewhat of a lurker around these parts since my early teenage years. Guess you can blame my silence on something like pure shyness, but I've watched many famous artists and their works here and was just amazed.

Then of course I stumbled upon your works including your ongoing series, Tales From the Low Roads.

In truth I've been reading them from time to time years back, long before the crash that took a chunk of good media and artworks with it. My good sir, apart from me getting some sleep for work the next day, I've been spending the last few days reintroducing myself to the comics and reading every page and every chapter up until the last currant one.

No words from my mouth or my mind could express enough just how much I enjoyed this damn fine piece of comic work. The situations and such from each chapter kept me glued wanting to find out what's in store next for those involved. And being who I am, nice rounds of tickling and feet was just icing on the cake!

While reading I also loved the cameo's of characters of different artists here and abroad, some famous and well known. During reading these, I've come to admire and respect the kind of camaraderie you all had, something special if not magical when great minds think alike sometimes. I must say not only that, I envy you guys. Again, words from me can't describe enough.

I could go on but for now, I'll leave you with saying keep up the great work and of course take care of yourself.

Last edited:
Hi Copman! Thanks so much for writing! So very pleased that you enjoy the Low Roads series! It's most flattering and extremely impressive to hear that you're rereading the story in its entirety! What stamina you have!

Sorry it's been so long since I've been able to contribute new material. A combination of equipment breakdown and family concerns has prevented me from posting with the regularity I used to. The good news is that I've recently gone back into full production, so the comic is still being created even if I can't share it at present. At the moment, I'm close to wrapping up Chapter 33; I'll have plenty to offer once I'm able scan and submit again.

I understand fully what you mean about past camaraderie! I haven't heard from many of these fine folk in years and really miss 'em. The TTC, while still plenty active, isn't quite the force it once was. That system crash and the long layoff period definitely did us some damage. Long as the forum's around, though, I'll do my best to participate.

Anyway, my profoundest thanks for your very kind appraisal of and enthusiasm for Tales From the Low Roads! Hope it won't be very long before I can share all unposted material and get back to presenting chapters on a regular basis once again.

All my very best! Stay well and happy!

LBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back