• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of the Desperate ~ 8 (Full comic issue PDF)

Yeah...okay....finally back.

This is an awesome project. Hugely generous. Community focused. Just awesome.

And the CAB casts such a big shadow that I feel like his team on this needs a huge shout out in terms of feedback.

Fantasy Play, Tee Hee Lawrence, Doctor Random, Yurihausen, Suikoden, Kered, Crystal Light, and Goth - you all did a terrific job on this. Thank you so much for all your generosity, your talent, and your tremendous hard work. What a cool thing to share with all of us. I know I really enjoyed it. Pouring over these pages, all the details, and all the passion you all put into this reminds me why I love this community. We truly come together with a common love of all things tickly. Thanks for the wonderful gift.

Yeah..... thank you all very VERY much.

As for CABby himself - thanks terribly for all the time you must have put into organizing, presenting, formatting, and working on this. It's a wonderful thing. Between your community involvement and your recent desire to include yourself in your own projects...I'm gonna have to start calling you Jim Junior soon. LMAO. Give you another ten or fifteen years of presenting work to this community and you'll have a bald head and a monocle. Biggest compliment I can offer you - after all Jim is my hero. My veritable man-crush for all he's done and continues to do. So I guess that means I got a lot of love for ya, CABers. Please keep doing what you do, and I'll keep nominating you for golden feathers for aaaallllllll time.

Seriously - this is way cool. Epic thanks to all those involved.

Deet

Could not have said it better myself. Absolutely brilliant on all fronts. What a trip down memory lane- not just the art style which is a marvelous tribute to those comics of my youth but the story lines, pacing...even the teasing, bad-pun laden narration. Simply breath taking. I assume it was planned but I love the slightly yellowed appearance of the pages...just like those old dog-eared comics in that unmarked box in the attic. Finally, the ads all by themselves were brilliant. I'm at a loss to express how marvelous a work this is other than to say most humbly- thank you!

You realize, of course, that the rotted corpses of Dr. Frederic Wertham and the founders of the Comics Code Authority have stirred from their graves and, thanks to this wonderful, horrible comic are grimly shambling to the TMF, where they will--Good Lord! (choke)

Kudos to the great teamwork and leadership for this comic release. This is truly classic. I specifically love the grim concise stories, compilation and over-all presentation. This theme is not so taken for a long while around here, that is why, it is refreshing to see/read them.

Very generous of you. Fantastic work--from the angles to the facial expressions, you didn't miss a trick!

Everyone has had such wonderful things to say! What an amazing group. I am so VERY pleased to have joined, and as you can all guess, also TICKLED to have been given the privileged to contribute to Tales of the Desperate! I think we all know what it was/is like to have coveted our comics beneath the covers, and if I had this creation in the FLESH, I would ... well, lets just say - keep it under my pillow!!
Thanks again - everyone <3 I can't wait to see what comes next.
-slygrin-

Bountiful display of gleefully ghoulish nostalgia! It acts as a passionate, believable tribute to those horror comic relics and yet introduces fetishism organically. I certainly remember daydreaming these fantasies and it's uncanny to be experiencing them like this front and center in 2014. Maybe we're biased, but I always thought these two elements were meant for each other. ;)

A tip of the hat to the stupendous C.A.B. and the top notch collaborations going on here. You guys really captured the spirit of it.

Everyone has had such wonderful things to say! What an amazing group. I am so VERY pleased to have joined, and as you can all guess, also TICKLED to have been given the privileged to contribute to Tales of the Desperate! I think we all know what it was/is like to have coveted our comics beneath the covers, and if I had this creation in the FLESH, I would ... well, lets just say - keep it under my pillow!!
-slygrin-

You've done a terrific job. We're lucky to have you in our little community, and on our little forum.

Thanks so much for all your hard work on this. We can't wait to see what YOU do next.

:)

The Deeto

I knew this would be good (hey, it's C.A.B!) but I had no idea just how good it would be. Those covers were the tease and to surpass expectations with the content from the yellowed pages to the nostalgic ads and the mouth watering stories and art is an absolutely glorious achievement.

Can anyone else hear a noise like a jet engine starting up? That would be the good Dr Wertham spinning in his grave! :firedevil

-slygrin-

So glad you are herer too.
And let me say one thing:
Pleaseeeee! Share your wonderful arts here with us, I know how great they are:lover:
Greatings, Deemonef ;)

Fuck the Dos Equis commercials!!
You are officially The Most Interesting Guy In The World, CAB!

If thanks and praise are really all it takes to keep you offering your work to us all, then take as much from me as I can give you. Thank you. Great Work!

Amazing, and I love the little advertisement pages in between, Brilliant work

holy mother of Christ!
I love the EC comics and have reprints from the 50s, also I have around 80 Warren Vampirellas from 1969 1982, you really know how to pay a worthy and amazing tribute.
Thanks for all your work and effort

A great piece of work from cover to cover. Even the ads were a hoot to read :bouncybou

AMAZING... I don't know what else to say except thank you

Absolutely loved it

Your talent is really quite scary

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back