• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

talk to meeee

WHAT! hah noooo
we are counting down until i am 21, natural! you silly birthday bear!

i really want a dreamcatcher. that's the only thing i want. haha

You need to go out with a bunch of other 21 year-old girls and do tequila shots until you puke on somebody's shoes and then cry about how much you love everyone. That's a grand American tradition. :D

You need to go out with a bunch of other 21 year-old girls and do tequila shots until you puke on somebody's shoes and then cry about how much you love everyone. That's a grand American tradition. :D

what do you know about american traditions? silly canadian!
besides, i'm the first of my friends turning 21 :flatstare:

Plenty! And then after you get home from the bar, you shoot an animal with an automatic rifle, skin it, wrap it in the American flag, and deep fry it in pig fat.

Yee haw!!! :p

Plenty! And then after you get home from the bar, you shoot an animal with an automatic rifle, skin it, wrap it in the American flag, and deep fry it in pig fat.

Yee haw!!! :p

omg ew. i'm a vegetarian! and 100% against hunting! bleh.
you are thinking MORE south...ohio isn't south!

ohio is SO the south... the redneckiest (it's a word... look it up :p) people i know are from ohio! P.S. I'm originally from Michigan :D

ohio is SO the south... the redneckiest (it's a word... look it up :p) people i know are from ohio! P.S. I'm originally from Michigan :D

OMG no wayyy! hello central ohio is not south ohio...i know south ohio can be very....redneck...but no not columbus!

In that case, we burn the flag, declare an illegal alien President for Life, and everybody gets gay-married to each other.

Yee-haw!!! :D

In that case, we burn the flag, declare an illegal alien President for Life, and everybody gets gay-married to each other.

Yee-haw!!! :D

lmao... i did not vote for obama :sigh:
but i am all for same sex marriage! :

^Has to be something because this one is a::milestone:!^

What is your favorite type of cake?

i'm sure my friends will make me buy them alcohol or something. who knows. i don't really care hahah...i just am excited about gettting a pink license! woo!

and to answer your question: the kind my mommmy makes:pweese:

LOL. You voted for McCain. :bwahaha:

For that, obviously, you must be punished. :3poke:

LOL. You voted for McCain. :bwahaha:

For that, obviously, you must be punished. :3poke:

FIRST of all..yes i did vote for mccain and i am darn proud of it. first voting experience...my mom made me vote for him. haha

and FUCK YOU! i said beer and donut for you. :mwahaha:

I'll take the beer and the donut. But I think you're in desperate need of a civics lesson...which I feel obliged to provide. :D

:3poke:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back