• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talking Tickling: Leshii

thetmfobserver

2nd Level White Feather
Well, folks, another one of my dreams have been realized. I got the chance to interview the guy that, in my opinion, is one of the best content producers out there, despite the fact that he's never made a video. Time to talk tickling with photographer Leshii!

---

How long have you been interested in tickling?

Pre-teens: Ever since I figured that girls were somehow different that boys.

How long have you been interested in photography?

Since my early teens. I was the de facto family photographer because I was able to keep my thumb out of the front of the lens. I started shooting fetish photography seriously in my 40's.

What made you decide to share your photos with the TMF?

I have enjoyed the site and the materials that others share here. I decided to share some of my work as a form of pay back as well as pay forward.

How would you describe your tickling content, for anyone unfamiliar with your work?

Light, fanciful, damsel-in-distress */F scenarios

Who has been your favorite model to work with? Why?

Well all of them who are members here and might see this reply(cough). Seriously, I have numerous favorites who I work with repeatedly. Why? Because they are extremely ticklish(obvious man is obvious), take direction well and are great actresses.

What’s your procedure for finding models to work with?

Mainly I network at fetish/BDSM events. I have a Model Mayhem page that has been very effective as a networking/communication tool.

Your photos show the most unbelievable expressions on the models faces. Are you setting up shots, or just taking pictures as you tickle?

A bit of both. We set up the scenario and I tickle enough to get the shot.

Does tickling hold the same appeal it did for you before your production career, or does it seem more “clinical” now?

Here is where I have to note that I'm a hobbyist and non-commericial. I do relatively little tickling during my photo sessions. I save the serious tickling for separate events. Of course my perception of "little" and "serious" sometimes varies wildly from that of the model.

You are well known for using a variety of tickle tools, including some vibrating devices taped to your victim’s soles. Are these for the sake of the image, or do they truly work as implements?

Oh yes, they work very, very well on most of the models I work with. They consider the plastic hairbrush/bullet vibrator combination to be sadistic. I guess that it doesn't help that I sometimes slooow down the shot once they've activated, checking my equipment, review my shot list, or considering going to the hotel bar.

Where do you do your shoots? If at home, how do you go about storing all the equipment?

Hotels as I usually combine my shoots with attending events such as comic book or horror conventions. They serve as neutral ground for the model and me. Packing for a hotel also helps discipline me by limiting my choices. At home, my tons of props are stored in my second bedroom closet and bathroom.

What do you find to be the most fun part of your producing? The most difficult part?

Two questions, one answer: the shooting. I love working with models of course. The hours are long and I spend much of the time on my knees or in a squating position. The better to maintain that sole-level perspective. After 4-6 hours of that it's Advil time!

Who would you say is the most ticklish model you’ve worked with?

Destiny AKA Britney, poor darling. Although the others that I work with run close second.

Have you ever had a shoot with someone who wasn’t that ticklish? How did you handle that?

Yes, but it has been rare. We still manage to have a pleasant shoot. I concentrate the shoot on more general foot fetish poses.

Alright, here is the question I have been dying to ask you for a long long time. Why have you never made the leap into videos yet?

"A man's got to know his limitations." I don't have the equipment, skill, or inclination to shoot video. Besides, I have a face for radio and a voice for mime.

Who is your dream ticklee?

Olive Oyl.

What advice would you give to any aspiring photographers out there?

Be serious about your photography. Learn your craft. Keep your manuals with you when you go on a shoot. Have back ups: camera, batteries, memory. Network, network, network. And when you network, think about what you can give, not just what you want. That said, be able to tell others what you are looking for in plain language. Get professionally made business cards with your contact information on them. Post examples of your work on the Internet. Get a copy of Charles Gatewood's "Photography for Perverts." Seriously. Be able to control your appetites when you shoot and separate shooting from sessioning. It's okay to be perverse, but please don't be creepy.

What message do you want to give to those reading this interview?

I shoot what I like and like sharing what I shoot. I hope that other TMFers enjoy what I share.

I'd still like to see him do a video now and then. He gets very pretty women all the time, I'm sure he'd sell an assload.

Well all of them who are members here and might see this reply(cough). Seriously, I have numerous favorites who I work with repeatedly. Why? Because they are extremely ticklish(obvious man is obvious), take direction well and are great actresses.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back