• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tall Blond Abbey tickles lil Tia Tanaka

footworships

2nd Level Red Feather
Lil Tia gets tickled in my latest tickle vid. Please tell me how you like it and give me ideas for more. PS Sample vid in vy low quality compared to those on my site. Thanks :)

From Foot Worship Studios

Attachments

• abbeywtiahi05.jpg
    abbeywtiahi05.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 4,719
  • abbeyticklestia.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 5,374
speechless.

that was amazing, that just LOOKED ticklish by the way she does it , ¬ light soft strokes with a naughty smile, the suspense was also entertaining.

i wish more vids are like that, rather than the sloppy / hands everywhere approach :)

the lee and the ler are both amazing.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you, people, but she isn't a blond...she is an impostor. I say this based solely on the fact that a blond is a male, while a blonde is a female.

Thank you, Nobody!

Good idea, Tommee- I have several ask to see Abbey tickled, so I am going to do it soon.

Any specific ideas of what ways you'd like to see her tickled?

That's funny, Journia!! Thanks! :)

tickling & footworship

Thank you, Nobody!

Good idea, Tommee- I have several ask to see Abbey tickled, so I am going to do it soon.

Any specific ideas of what ways you'd like to see her tickled?

That's funny, Journia!! Thanks! :)

Seeing as you specialize in footworship I personally like tickling incorporated
with it. I am also a nylon fan, but that may get shot down by some of the other members.

Last edited:
One of the main things I'd like to do is combine foot worship w/ tickling. Please anyone send ideas of how they would/should go together!!!

I am also doing lots of nylon worship scene for a 2nd site I am opening & I could use ideas for that as well. Thanks! :)

Great video i think maybe some tickling and some foot licking or toe sucking would combine foot worship and tickling

this is... gr8 !
i luv the lee's feet & the way she tickles
footworships, i really luv ur vids.
do u meet these girls often ? how lucky u r

Sooo cute, though I wondered upon my first viewing if the lee's laughter was a little fake. Subsequent viewings revealed that I was mistaken: I blame it on a upbringing of tickling videos with faked laughter. This one however, is real and that is what makes it so brilliant!

wow, Abbey Brooks is a tall one (or Tia's just tiny)... I second that, tickle the blond, er, blonde :p

Thank you for all the great feedback!!!! I will be doing lots more mixing of tickling & foot worship. Thanks Spur- yes, Tia is very ticklish. Abbey is tall & Tia is tiny...that's why they look so sexy together! :) I can make that happen, thanks, fabiolas!

Attachments

• abbeywtiahi01 copy.jpg
    abbeywtiahi01 copy.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
ya i thought the lee's laughter was a little fake too. but i wanna see the blonde tickled in some sox. thatd be sweet!

Abbey is RIDICULOUSLY goodlooking, just having her in the video made it amazing, if you tickled her for real...not lightly but like really tortured her...it'd be so insane i can't begin to describe it

Thanks for the ideas. I assure you Tia is ticklish. Abbey is hot & I will have her tickled. :)

Another vote for Abbey to be tickled. Good news is last week I shot her & had her tickled by Lana Violet & a new girl, Persia. That will be up soon. Thanks and plz tell me what else you might like to see. :)

too bad it wont happen :( i dont keep my hopes up for these videos, you let me down with sammi and now abbey =[[[[

let me get this straight you had a hot blonde with her nails done and a ticklish asian and you made an awful video? you are fuckin useless

As it has been bumped I would like to add my HOLY HELL!!! Oh yea and a HOT DAM!

Mustang - POV tickling is a superb idea I hadn't thought of. I will do it & have those curls you mention too. Thanks :)

Thank you Duck!!!!

Happy New Year to All at TT!!! :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back