• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tallulah Bankhead tickles John Hodiak's foot, "Lifeboat" 1944 (upgrade, longer scene)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Tallulah Bankhead tickles John Hodiak's foot, "Lifeboat" 1944 (upgrade, longer scene)

I don't have too much F/M stuff, and I'm pretty sure this has been posted....but the scene that I remember floating around cut off a little early. If you look in the background, she's still playing footsie with him.

mp4 only.

Attachments

• 1944 Lifeboat.mp4
    4.8 MB
Last edited:
A manly man and a womanly woman . . . and foot play. I love the movie; my wife does, too, although she thinks I love it ONLY for this scene. Great post, Leo, as usual.

I love this film - Tallulah Bankhead was quite a formidable woman in many ways, read about her if you get a chance.

What an effort it must have taken to edit Hitch's work for him. Awesome how you got his daughter Pat to sign off on the use of this material!

What an effort it must have taken to edit Hitch's work for him. Awesome how you got his daughter Pat to sign off on the use of this material!

Wow. Oddjob. What's so sad about this comment is it reveals...you have no idea what the original beef was about. I didn't realize it until this moment.

Correct me if I'm wrong: you're under the impression that I wanted some kind of credit or residual or pat on the back, for a clip that this guy is hawking for money in the Mainstream section....do I have that right?

You could not be further from reality.

I believe you have this misunderstanding because I happened to make the clip in question. But if YOU had made the clip, I would have said: "You're selling a clip Oddjob just posted last week, that we can all get for free."

But even then....it's not about giving you credit, or "hey, let's all go thank Oddjob"....that's not it at all. It's about looking out for my fellow consumer.

Would you please imagine with me the following?

....a TMF member....and he bops into the Mainstream section sometimes, not every day. He comes in sometimes to catch up, see what's going.

He comes into the Mainstream Clips section and there he sees a preview for a compilation of foot fetish clips and within it, he sees a tickling clip. He has ten bucks to spend. He's torn, because there's a great new clip in the Video Clips section, but there's also this one. He chooses this one.

Ten minutes later, he finds that same clip, for free, a page away. And now he feels bummed, even ripped off. He feels bummed because he was going to spend that money to patronize one of the video producers that could really use the money.

Let this guy go hawk it in the Video Clips section, maybe those guys don't all know what's going on in here and they'd like it. Let him go hawk it on The Mousepad, or where ever. Or let him wait a year...and THEN post an ad here, for folks who may have missed it. But returning to the "scene of the crime" for lack of a better term, when it's still pretty fresh....to me, that's ripoff to the consumer.

Now, you're a nice man. Are you really following me around, thread to thread, over a beef with a commercial entity? Are you bats?

Lastly: You are obviously a man with nothing but time. But all of us aren't so lucky. If it takes TWENTY SECONDS to make a clip - and it doesn't - that's twenty seconds out of a person's life. If it takes TEN MINUTES, that's 10 minutes of precious time. The poster who cuts and pastes the Twitter responses into the post, as opposed to just giving the link, is going the extra mile for the Forum. Anyone who lifts a finger in the name of providing content, that's the person whose side I'm on. And that includes you, Oddjob.

As far as your treatise....when we were younger, spending all day in the library was one thing. Would you do it today, Oddjob? Do you have the time?

Right now, this is my "project". I have millions of projects I'm always working on, I'll bet you are too. We really aren't that different, are we. I often say, gee, you should be working on that OTHER project.....but I continue on this one, because, it's where my head is at, at the moment. I'm not asking for thanks. No one asked me to do this (though I get asked ALL THE TIME now for clips and other material, so....actually Oddjob, people are asking me). One day, I'll wake up and it will fly away, and I'll go back to just hanging and lurking. Don't worry. You can have your Forum back.

Are you really making me feel bad about being conscientious to post an upgrade of this scene, with the full "action"? Are you really suggesting that the effort it takes to create and present a clip is completely negligible?

Oddjob, you're supposed to be "the adult in the room". You're the old man, remember? The old wise man? The elder? And you're following me from thread to thread, people don't even know what the fuck we're talking about?......Buddy, c'mon, give me a hug, let's end this now. If I rubbed you the wrong way, my sincere apologies. You're one of the greats. But I wasn't asking for someone to referee a legitimate gripe with a commercial entity.

Thank you! I never noticed the background footsie playing until now.
Good eye friend!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back