• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha in the Stretcher M/F NEW BONDAGE

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I had been waiting for days for my new stretcher to come in the mail, the kind that would find on any ambulance, except I bought some really good straps that are for total immobilization. Anyway, it turns out that Tasha had not answered the door for the delivery since she knew who was going to be the first in it to test it out! There is no chance of escape, she has to take what I am going to give her. I punish her feet with babyoil, fingers, brush and toothbrush, I get her upperbody some but the focus is mostly on her feet. I save the best for last, using the steel wheel on the tops of her feet which absolutely drives her insane.

Tickle Abuse 2

Tickleabuse.com

Tickleabuseclips.com

Attachments

• tashastretcher1.jpg
    tashastretcher1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,532
  • tashastretcher2.jpg
    tashastretcher2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 691
  • tashastretcher3.jpg
    tashastretcher3.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 561
  • tashastretcher4.jpg
    tashastretcher4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 564
  • tasha in the stretcher sample.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,593
Last edited:
OMG that is great i always thought a tightly wrapped mummy strapped to a spineboard like that with toes tied back tight and the feet raised up on an angle would look sooooo cool for evil foot tickling! that thing is gonna rock!

Im adding the head immobilizer as well, just was backordered. Definitely going to add a big toe restraint too. I really like it, nice and portable, fits in the closet

Wow this was amazing, she definitely couldn't move at all, plus her laugh is hilarious. great stuff. can't wait to see that is action again. Nice work Tommy and Tasha

Sounded like you caught a laugh monkey Tommy.

Tasha, you know we love you girl!

JD

I really couldn't move in that thing, Tommy, you suck! lol
-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, but,BEAUTIFUL Tasha- You MUST Stay strapped in and endure MORE

Great clip Tasha. And its good to see your face again Tommy.

Amazing! I can't wait to see the big toe restraint. Tickleabuse construction is always great quality.

Jade will be next, plus some newbies. Gotta get everyone in it, probably will bring back my original m/f, f/m store, Tickle Abuse and put the videos there. Most likely will discount the vids and put on Tickleabuseclips.com

Wow. The stretcher is an immobilizing dream. So simple, yet so diabolical. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. When you add toe restraints those taut, smooth soles are going to be more vulnerable and ready for tickling than anything I can even think of. Thanks for turning such great ideas into reality, Tommy.

Wow. The stretcher is an immobilizing dream. So simple, yet so diabolical. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. When you add toe restraints those taut, smooth soles are going to be more vulnerable and ready for tickling than anything I can even think of. Thanks for turning such great ideas into reality, Tommy.

I hope to have it all done by next week, just waiting for the mail to come!

Im adding the head immobilizer as well, just was backordered. Definitely going to add a big toe restraint too. I really like it, nice and portable, fits in the closet
Sounds amazing, look forward to Priya facing this!

Jade will be next, plus some newbies. Gotta get everyone in it, probably will bring back my original m/f, f/m store, Tickle Abuse and put the videos there. Most likely will discount the vids and put on Tickleabuseclips.com

------------------------------------------

will Jordan and Young Nikki Be In It??????

IMG_0980.JPGIMG_0982.JPG
these are stocks off my lil tickle bench and i can easily envision a lil set like that added to the foot of that spineboard. I do quite a bit of on the belly soles to the sky toes tied down tight tickle fun.
Really stoked to see this toy of yours put to more use. simply awesome.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back