• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha Soles Up F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tasha just got through torturing Candice Nicole, so its Candice's turn to finally get some payback. Tasha is looking as sexy as ever, wearing an almost see-through dress with no panties. Candice teases and tickles, and definitely doesnt neglect Tasha's super fine and very ticklish ass and inner thighs.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Tasha is so blessed hot. Happy to see Candice back getting her revenge. All that's needed is some lickle on Tasha's tender left foot. Brooke of course.

Is Tasha against having her soles lickled Tommy?

I think Tasha's had them lickled before by Nurse Lisa. Hey Tommy when are you gonna the following to go "soles up"?

desire
charlie
theresa
the russian body builder
prya
angie
diane
and some of your other ebony models.

The soles up setup is fantastic.

Tommy, I know you have been putting together a bunch of cool tickle furniture - is there a "feet together" setup in the works?

Tickling and lickling 2 feet together would be pretty awesome...

Curious

The soles up setup is fantastic.

Tommy, I know you have been putting together a bunch of cool tickle furniture - is there a "feet together" setup in the works?

Tickling and lickling 2 feet together would be pretty awesome...

Her feet are already together..

hang on - tasha should not be released form this device until EVERY inch of her body is tickled by EVERYONE she has tortured ALL AT THE SAME TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything Tasha does is cool. Are her toes and inbetween her toes ticklish for her?

What's the difference?
It's what I (and others, I imagine) prefer (like in the "mummy" tickling vids). I find it much more visually appealing.

Let me put it this way: I can see absolutely no reason why a schoolgirl outfit (that you were so excited about above) would improve anything. Do you need a more detailed explanation than that???

Just Never Saw The Point

Here you have a beautiful woman and all you care about are her feet?

Thanks for the clip!
Funny, I don't recall Candice's video as a 'lee. When was that released?

Here you have a beautiful woman and all you care about are her feet?
That's not exactly what I'm saying, but it's what's important to me. Why the fuck do you keep asking me this shit???

Seriously, you seem DYING to trade antagonistic barbs, because every message is an unnecessary attack.

Here you have a beautiful woman and all you care about are her clothes? And a schoolGIRL outfit at that? You know how old schoolgirls are, right????

Now you can retort with another stupid passive-aggressive attack disguised as an innocent question or comment.

Since we've gone so far off topic I can probably start asking you question after question about why you are obsessed with clothing.

Stop Being Defensive

No one attacked you. I simply didn't see the difference between feet together and feet 2 inches apart, and I don't get the foot tickling thing to begin with.

Stop Being Defensive

No one attacked you. I simply didn't see the difference between feet together and feet 2 inches apart, and I don't get the foot tickling thing to begin with.
Bullfuckingshit. Stop saying shit that just pisses people off.

Every comment you made was a fucking argument, and a condescending one at that.

You argued that Tasha's feet are "already together", which they are not. They are not "2 inches apart," either, as you state above.

Then you further asked "what's the difference"? And when I said it was my preference, you complained about the fact that I was more concerned about that than her beauty.

You should be well aware by now that foot tickling is a pretty HUGE part of the tickling world, and I'm sure the tickling discussion forum would have been a better place for "getting it".

Thanks for the clip!
Funny, I don't recall Candice's video as a 'lee. When was that released?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing so I went to his clips4sale store and couldnt find any thing recent with Candice as a 'lee.

Everyone is entitled to his or her own fetish - for one, that may be feet - for another, that may be clothes - for other people, it will be other things - so live and let live already - I happen to like pretty girls in tight bondage under outright tickle torture - others like it another way - we're all individuals and we all have our own taste. I don't like tattoos but that doesn't mean that I don't accept others who do like tattoos. Tasha is a beautiful woman, particularly when her hair is long, and Tickle Abuse has clips where she gets tickled on other parts of her body - it just happens that this one focused on her feet. Incidentally, when feet are restrained, it is important to have them far enough apart so that the girl can't use one to protect the other.

I have to say that Tasha absolutely deserved that tickling-- and also MANY more.

I think I know that Chinese guy Tasha mentions

And I think Tasha's speaking Chineses throughout this mega-hot clip. Tasha, please tell Fuk Yu that I said hello.

Whatever Tasha earns for getting restrained and tickled, it can't be too much. She is as ticklish as anyone I've ever seen.

Also, thanks for donning the :) flattering outfit, Tasha.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back