• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha :/

mavs41

I know people a really good tickler, but I don't really like (as a tickler, she seems fine as a person.) Everybody touts as this master, and she definitely know what she she's doing, but she teases WAY too much for my taste. She's good at getting into a frenzy, but I wish wish would go for the kill more often. Anyone else feel similar?

I personally am not a fan of Tasha. I like Brooke and Jade way more. They are more attractive to me as well....not a fan of the fake boobs...I'm not big on tasha getting tickled either....screams too much....so I guess it's better that she tickles more than she gets tickled...

Isn't this a case of, to each his (her) own? I too am not a fan of her, but so what? Many others are. If we all agreed on everything, this might be a dull place to be. Just hope she doesn't jump you in a dark alley, and tie you down.......

Tasha is legit. Not really sure you need a thread to comment on this. Doesn't seem like a discussion just a complaint. For that matter we could make a thread with "Insert Tickle Model Here :/" and talk about every model we dont like. Not a big fan if the negativity. Not to come at you i just hate threads complaining about something that really is just subjective as this. Anywho I love seeing her get tickled. Those creamy soles contrasted by her beautiful brown skin drives me wild lol. Sorry again if I appear defensive. I would vote with your money. Save some cash and request a custom clip with the ladies you like.

I don't think Tasha is still working in this field anyway so...if you don't like her style, you've got nothing to worry about.

Not really a complaint, just curious what everyone else's opinion were. She's certainly not bad, just not my taste. And of course, to each their own. And rd, I'm sure she would tickle me to death. I'd die with a smile on my face though.

Tasha would be one of the biggest models were she the lee as often as she is the ler

I like Tasha as the tickler well enough. But when she gets tickled - holy cow, that is one ticklish lass. Had she been the ticklee as often as she's been the tickler through the years, Tasha would be in my top 5 models.

I never thought she teased enough. There was so little verbal play or interaction when compared to Brooke or Kelly Lynn.

She is just not that kind of a tickler. There ain't nothing wrong with that. She likes to get straight to business. Just like me. :)

Meh I never got the whole Tasha hype either. Don't get me wrong I love Tickle Abuse, but my attitude always was if you've seen one Tasha clip with her as the ler then you pretty much have seen them all. I never thought she was creative enough. Her formula was pretty much long fake nails(Which to me personally looked painful.), baby oil, a hair brush, and some teasing/taunting. Now I will say that I could tell she enjoyed giving the tickling, I just thought she lacked creativity and therefore I got bored of her. If I did buy a Tickle Abuse clip with her as the ler I usually bought it because I liked the lee.

Meh I never got the whole Tasha hype either. Don't get me wrong I love Tickle Abuse, but my attitude always was if you've seen one Tasha clip with her as the ler then you pretty much have seen them all. I never thought she was creative enough. Her formula was pretty much long fake nails(Which to me personally looked painful.), baby oil, a hair brush, and some teasing/taunting. Now I will say that I could tell she enjoyed giving the tickling, I just thought she lacked creativity and therefore I got bored of her. If I did buy a Tickle Abuse clip with her as the ler I usually bought it because I liked the lee.

100% agreed. I have many videos. a collection of them. and I keep them organized. As a ler...if tasha is doing the tickling, they all look the same. As a lee, I have absolutely no videos of tasha as a lee haha. I can't take her laugh. It just isn't attractive. I have Brooke, Samantha, Jade, Kelli, even Carmen of all people xD but no tasha vids. I don't see original methods, while with jade and kelli...I get surprised every time.

I'm a fan of Tasha. I liked her laugh, because it sounded genuine. I think her departure from TA (like Gia's departure from Tickling Paradise) changed the character of the studio. TA is still one of the most professional and most prolific studios; it's just a little different now.

I'm a fan of Tasha. I liked her laugh, because it sounded genuine. I think her departure from TA (like Gia's departure from Tickling Paradise) changed the character of the studio. TA is still one of the most professional and most prolific studios; it's just a little different now.

I think Gia had easily one of the top 3 if not the best tickled laugh ever. I wonder what happened to her… :(

Never really liked Tasha honestly. Her laugh is more like a scream then it is a laugh which doesn't make it attractive and her tickle style is meh.

To each his/her own. i like some of Tasha's work and some not so much but that's the beauty of choice and the tickle community has given enough choices to to each individual.

Go Tasha!

I'll give credit for something. She tickles Dee by far the best. Holy shit, she makes her goes bananas.

I like Tasha, I think she's a good model and she did a great job with TickleAbuse. She should be in the tickle hall of fame.

I wonder if her ears are burning....

Ill take jade over all of them she has great nails and knows how to use them. However I love Honey and Annabelle's tickle teasing. Honey just looks evil as hell when she starts teasing and tickling. He should have used Annabelle more as a tickler she is awesome, just watch some of Tickle Centrals vids with her. Never cared for Tasha.

I love Tasha and wish she would someday tickle my bare feet on that couch she so excels in tickling victims upon.

Mandy from TA, Sasha, Honey, the grey hair guy from TA, and Storm are hot for me now.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back