• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasks while apart....

100_3316.jpg100_3318.jpg100_3319.jpg100_3320.jpg

It's been a while since we have posted so I thought I would bring this thread back around with some pics I had my pet do for me. Background info. She has one simple rule to be barefoot at all times when we are at home together or when she is on cam for me. As you can see that rule was not followed. As a result I made her smell her socks, then gag herself with them while she punished her feet for me with rubber band snaps. Hope you all enjoy. I know I did. She did well with obeying my orders for her punishment. Good job my pet and I miss you

View attachment 261916View attachment 261917View attachment 261918View attachment 261919

It's been a while since we have posted so I thought I would bring this thread back around with some pics I had my pet do for me. Background info. She has one simple rule to be barefoot at all times when we are at home together or when she is on cam for me. As you can see that rule was not followed. As a result I made her smell her socks, then gag herself with them while she punished her feet for me with rubber band snaps. Hope you all enjoy. I know I did. She did well with obeying my orders for her punishment. Good job my pet and I miss you

sorry i didnt follow the rules, sir-

i miss you too... cant wait to have you back home :)

this was technically a task, from last year when he was gone... oh the memories... karategirl18 & i... :bubbleheart::dom::boogie:

Attachments

• Picture 74.jpg
    Picture 74.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 101
View attachment 261916View attachment 261917View attachment 261918View attachment 261919

Miss this yesterday sorry!
So you just put the rubber band on your foot & snap Against your soles/toes??

## THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO STATE NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TAKE OUR PICTURES AND INFO AND USE IT FOR THEIR OWN IS RETARDED! BUT GIVEN THE FACT I'VE JUST DISCOVERED MY PICS BEING USED WITHOUT MY CONSENT- CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED. IF I FIND THEM, I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING FUCKING HELL... GOT IT? Good.##

No, I know, it just sucks that yall cant show off your fun to everyone without being exploited. I dig your feet pics by the way. I hope whoever it is quits because your contributions are greatly appreciated by all.

I enjoy this thread because its not for money, its just for your guys' enjoyment and its awesome that you share it with everyone. I hope this stops because we all wanna see more!! ha ha

I hope this stops because we all wanna see more!! ha ha

That sounds like a comment wrapped up in a hidden request....lol Got any ideas or things you wanna see? Depending on the request, it could be turned into a task for her or me.

No, I know, it just sucks that yall cant show off your fun to everyone without being exploited. I dig your feet pics by the way. I hope whoever it is quits because your contributions are greatly appreciated by all.

I enjoy this thread because its not for money, its just for your guys' enjoyment and its awesome that you share it with everyone. I hope this stops because we all wanna see more!! ha ha

lol the person did indeed get them from here, and they removed the pics ... i will post more lol but now i cant be told i didnt make the statement :) and as femfttickler21 said- ideas are welcomed :)

I'm sorry to see you have to go through that people posting your photo's on other sites and stuff, that happened a few years back when I posted pictures of my fiance being tickled while tied up....a few weeks later they were all over the net.....really pissed me off. Since I only posted on one site was easy to figure where they got the pics.

As for idea's for would be great to see your arms pulled way over your head and tickled silly...( but have to admit I love to tickle my fiances armpits when she they are tied good and tight. Keep up the good work...apprecate you & femfttickler21's posts...your an awesome couple..:eek:)

I'm sorry to see you have to go through that people posting your photo's on other sites and stuff, that happened a few years back when I posted pictures of my fiance being tickled while tied up....a few weeks later they were all over the net.....really pissed me off. Since I only posted on one site was easy to figure where they got the pics.

As for idea's for would be great to see your arms pulled way over your head and tickled silly...( but have to admit I love to tickle my fiances armpits when she they are tied good and tight. Keep up the good work...apprecate you & femfttickler21's posts...your an awesome couple..:eek:)

aww thanks :) i think there is one like that.... ill have to see if i can find it :)

Any chance you found any of those pictures of Ticklemepls having her sweet armpits tickled?...:eek:)

You both are the best, keep up the great work....hope no more unauthorized posts being made!

Any chance you found any of those pictures of Ticklemepls having her sweet armpits tickled?...:eek:)

You both are the best, keep up the great work....hope no more unauthorized posts being made!

Thanks for your support. As for the pictures you were asking for, I looked through our collection and it appears as if I do not have any of them with me. Sorry, both our computers crashed a few months ago and between the two of us, we were able to recover most of our pictures. I do think we have some like your asking for, but they are on an external hard drive that neither of us has access to at the moment. When we get back together in a few months we will definitely keep your request in mind. Hope you can wait that long.

i actually think i was thinking of a video.... but i wouldnt have that either...

Anything to do with your feet is fantastic! Im big into female feet tied and toe tied! do it to my wife all the time.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back