• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taste of Charlie FF/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Brooke and Remi now have Charlie barefoot, but Charlie doesn't think that licking will tickle her. The first two minutes of this video is behind the scenes footage where Remi figures out that Charlie's feet are super sensititive to licking! Brooke struggles to get Charlie's arms restrains, but when she does, the girls go to town on Charlie's helpless feet with their tongues.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Ahh, lickling and tickling... love it! :D

I honestly don't know what could possibly make me like Charlie anymore than I do. She is beyond fantastic!

Barlow

Wow!

Wow, very Yummy!!! Charlee is so darn CUTE! :wub:
Brooke and Remi both do a great job of lick/tickling!!! :bowing:

Great Clip, Thanks for Sharing.

That's a finish, in more ways than one

I like the little smile of satisfaction Br:blaugh::blaugh:ke gives right at the end of this clip.

While I also like her as a ticklee, watching Brooke tickle victim after victim is like watching Muhammad Ali in the prime of his career.

I'm just so fucking satisfied with all you do Tommy. :man:

Satisfied. Not much more to say man.

Brooke seemed rather suggestive in this clip. any chance of her putting Charlie through a forced orgasm like she did Carmen?

I love Charlie! it's amazing she always comes back when she's so extremely ticklish.
if she's willing to do it can you tickle her naked then? would be so hot!! :excited:

Great clip, as always...would love to see those 2 lickle a guy's feet.

just bought this vid and dear god are remi and brooke mean to poor charlie. any way she can get both of them back? I love revenge vids

Not to sound like an ass but instead of bumping a 3 year old thread to make that request, why not just send him a PM instead?

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back