• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taste of Dancer Diane F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Former Dancer Diane has amazing feet, so expressive, she can do anything with her toes! Right now Brooke just wants to suck on her soles and toes, this drives Diane crazy. She is super ticklish, the slightest touch gets her going. Brooke's tongue gets her horny too, and the sexiest damn thing is to watch Diane cringe with ticklishness and erotic excitement!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Again. Again. Brooke just works that tongue so fucking well.

Love the expressive feet of Diane. The way they dance in ticklish delight with Brooke's HOT! tongue licking the tender spots.

More licktickling clips please. How about Brooke licking that left tender sole of Tasha's before the end of the year Tommy.

Well ...

There's $8.99 that's gonna be well spent. :xpulcy:

Diane getting her feet lickled is just about the hottest thing that's ever come out of our merry ol' fetish. No joke.

Much thanks for making another one of these , Tickle Abuse. :clap:

They've done this before but it never gets old. Yes I wanna see Brooke attack Tasha's bare soles with her tongue. Hopefully with toe ties.

The Best Ever!!!

I have several clips with Dancer Diane and Brooke and they never get old!!!
I love the way Diane's feet twitch, her toes spread and curl, and shake uncontrollably!!!
The expessions on Diane's face are priceless, and I love the way she talks to Brooke about how it feels.

Great Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

Dancer Diane looks like Rachel Bilson and Rachel McAdams' hot lovechild. Just throwin' that out there.

She also kind of looks like Hilary Swank. I dunno. I'm just babbling. Nice clip, though!

Dancer Diane looks like Rachel Bilson and Rachel McAdams' hot lovechild. Just throwin' that out there.

She also kind of looks like Hilary Swank. I dunno. I'm just babbling. Nice clip, though!

You're 3/3 on that.

Diane

Diane's a departure from the typical girl-next-door look of your models, not that I'm complaining - it's just that I'd have to live next door to modeling agency for stunning Diane to be my neighbor.

Thank God for Br:D:Dke, who will tickle a girl no matter where she's from!

Nice foot tickles, and I don't think you exaggerate when you say Brooke's arousing Diane.

She has very good feet for a dancer. I love the slow tickling and I just love your whole 'Taste of ...' series. It's so HOT!!

ohh wow Diane is back and hotter then ever. I love her feet and laugh. I wish I could have at her and make her beg for mercy lol. great vid tom

i love the way her feet are licked and she has a instant orgasm reaction, Man i really envy anyone who tickles and licks her feet

Diane is by FAR the best 'lee in your arsenal. Excellent work as always! What I would give to give her feet the "Body & Sole" worship treatment. LOL!

She'll always be a winner! Absolutely incredible! ;)

diane and brooke are so sexy together! i love them too. thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back