• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tatts on tickle models?

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
Yay or nay? Personally I find them appealing, sometimes I'm focussed more on the tattoos than the actual tickling. I find them interesting. Anyone else agree? Or disagree? :)

First! :p

I'm not a fan of big, complex tattoos on lees that take focus away from the bare ticklish spots. However, cute little ones that just accentuate the tummy or legs...pretty cute!

I don't like them because they highlight the fact these are paid models, and therefore further removed from real life. It makes me question how ticklish they really are because they know they're supposed to act like they are.

It's hard for me to imagine what it would feel like to want a tattoo, so I tend to feel like somebody with a tattoo is automatically more difficult to relate to as a person -- I just trust that they have their own reasons and hope it's a positive thing for them somehow. Beyond that, it doesn't make a difference.

Tats are okay with me. I especially love it when a lady has a tattoo on her ankle of a "feather" or a tattoo of the word "ticklish" or "tickle me" on her foot or ankle. I also love pretty painted toenails in light reds or pinks. I love women who wear nylons and heels. Basically any ticklish woman....

I LOVE fine body art. It's super sexy. That said, it can be really awful if it's - well - "unsophisticated" or badly done. Otherwise, bring it on!

I don't like them because they highlight the fact these are paid models, and therefore further removed from real life. It makes me question how ticklish they really are because they know they're supposed to act like they are.

People other than paid models have tattoos, you know. The two are not synonymous.

I'm tat-free for a handful of reasons... I prefer models the same way but it's fine if they have them. I've tickled both. :)

Thought I like my LEE's TAT free thats because I never saw the appeal.. THat said.. There are nice ones that are cute and add to the LEE. Am not in to the whole HALF ARM tats or someone who looks like a Dita Von Tease Starter kit.... and then try to imagine the person when their skin started to wrinkle or sag... OY,.,,,,LOL

Tattoos on tickle models are, generally speaking, awesome. The proof? Stella, from Tickle Intensive. Beautiful, ticklish girl with cool tattoos as well. A perfect combination, in my opinion.

cobrajet.jpg

Gee, I have one tat, above without the lettering, so that means I'm a model, huh? Wow! Who'da thunk it. :p :rowfull:

I'm old school and don't mind a single one or two tasteful ones, just not the ones that cover half their bodies!

Doesn't really matter to me, either way. Sometimes I think the tats look pretty cool actually. :)

Tats, like most things, are cool if done well, awful if done bad. Not a big fan of facial / neck tattoos, but for the most part, I am a fan.

Thanks for the responses guys and gals. I'm in total agreeance with the 'simple is better' theme thats emerging. A few well placed and well designed tattoos can really add to a clip. The all over body tatts aren't my cup of tea either, but to each their own :)

Hmm Angelina from Tickle Abuse looked great with her tatts, her red vans weren't too bad either :)

The Angelina 'Vans' video is one of the best clips from Tickle Abuse, in my opinion.

I love grls with tattoos.
Tickling would be another form of 'skin art' - so yes, more tattooed ticklees please.

I'm not a huge fan of tattoos in general. So in my own personal opinion, tattoos are a no for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back